i recently had my account compromised and microsoft recovoered for me. I cant be able to...

Discus and support i recently had my account compromised and microsoft recovoered for me. I cant be able to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I already migrated my account to microsoft and im trying to get my account back from microsoft.net but they said that since i migrated my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cheildon Cuyuca, Sep 19, 2022.

1. i recently had my account compromised and microsoft recovoered for me. I cant be able to...

I already migrated my account to microsoft and im trying to get my account back from microsoft.net but they said that since i migrated my account microsoft has to help me. can someone help me on this sitiution please.

***Moved from Windows / Other/Unknown / Ease of access

:)

Cheildon Cuyuca, Sep 19, 2022
  2. ToddEvf Win User

hi guys heres some help for people that are getting compramised due to ea

it may be a bit of a hassle to use to use several email addresses, but i do advise this highly. I recently had my account compromised and have since followed these steps to ensure this will not happen again
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Hacked Acct

4. xbox24ru Win User

Account Hacked

Hi there Alec, I am so sorry you have had your microsoft account compromised i can only apologise for the upset caused by this situation, i hope you will be able to resecure your account i would also check this website out to see if you had any compromises
    via a companies incompetence, I hope this helps.

Have I Been Pwned

Kind Regards

Alec
  5. gds1972 Win User

HELP!

Hi

I don't think anyone on the forums will be able to say if someone else is using your account but if you have the slightest fear this may have happened I would advise you to follow the attached

Compromised Microsoft Account help guide
  6. Karlonio Win User

Xbox One fixes

2. I want to be able to save my music to the hard drive and play it while gaming without having the game screen being compromised. I need this to happen. I tend to play Battlefield with old war music playing. Its effecting my gameplay that I cant now do
    this. Help Microsoft. At least tell me its on the way.... pleeeeeease !!!!!
Thema:

i recently had my account compromised and microsoft recovoered for me. I cant be able to...

1. i recently had my account compromised and microsoft recovoered for me. I cant be able to... - Similar Threads - recently account compromised

2. My Recent Unfortunate account ban:

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Recent Unfortunate account ban:: Hello Support team (Hopefully a real person see's this) So recently I’ve been completely off the board indefinitely banned due to repeat online chat violations with other gamers. Now, out of the...
  3. FORZA 5 recently had to create a microsoft account to play, what data is it taking?

in XBoX Accessibility
    FORZA 5 recently had to create a microsoft account to play, what data is it taking?: Why can I not see the data that Forza is requesting from my account? All it says is Forzha Horizon 5 can access inform from your account. (Microsoft Account managment) "You've given Forza...
  4. I recently got a very long suspension on my xbox account and I believe the amount of time...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a very long suspension on my xbox account and I believe the amount of time...: I got banned on my xbox account for an inappropriate profile picture witch I really have no clue on what the picture was and how it got there and if it was bad. And now I am banned. I have the...
  5. I had a minecraft account and i recently migrated it to microsoft account. It got hacked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had a minecraft account and i recently migrated it to microsoft account. It got hacked...: above. The minecraft account name is Dashan28 and the microsoft gamertag i used was LuciusAltdorfer. I also have the email that it was before it got changed but when I tried to log in it made...
  6. My account was recently hacked and i didnt notice until a week later...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was recently hacked and i didnt notice until a week later...: Recently, Feb 11th a hacker gained access to my email account, removed all of my security routines. I just discovered this last night (Feb20th) as I don't have time to play Xbox as much as I did....
  7. My account was recently hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was recently hacked: My account was recently hacked by an email address which says *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** this has lead to my account being locked and me losing all access to...
  8. I recently migrated my Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft and cant play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently migrated my Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft and cant play multiplayer: I migrated my minecraft account to microsoft, and so when i open minecraft i cant play multiplayer because it says its disabled, and i dont have any ideas how to enable it...
  9. I VERY recently migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft one, and now I can't play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I VERY recently migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft one, and now I can't play...: I just migrated my account and now I can't play multiplayer Minecraft with any of my friends. I cannot find any settings to fix this, and everything online about this says to go to places that...
  10. When I try to add a new account on recently reset(kept apps and games) I get a blank...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to add a new account on recently reset(kept apps and games) I get a blank...: As the title said, I am trying to add my microsoft account to my Xbox one S, and when I go to add it( via tapping the add new anywhere on the console), I get a blank loading screen and then...