I recently.....

Discus and support I recently..... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As title says I recently bought/purchased A add-on for xbox now for some strange reason its asking 6.99 for to reinstall/repurchase/rebuy it,sort of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PSN SONY PSN, Mar 3, 2020.

1. PSN SONY PSN
    PSN SONY PSN Guest

I recently.....

As title says

I recently bought/purchased

A add-on for xbox now for some strange reason its asking 6.99 for to reinstall/repurchase/rebuy it,sort of makes no sence at all.

1/One purchase is all we need?

Thanks for explaining/solutions

For this.

It might be in my purchase history.

I don't know if Im going to have to pay another 6.99 or not?

Thanks Community

Guess I'm going leave it for debate

:)

PSN SONY PSN, Mar 3, 2020
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I recently.....

Firstly, log out of XBLive and log back in, then you can check your purchases in your
    Account profile if the add on doesn't appear after logging back in.
  3. DerSkyless Win User

I recently.....

Hello there,

It depends on what you purchased.

Some AddOns are "consumables", meaning that after you puchased it, you can purchase it again.

A good example are vCoins in Fortnite. You may purchase it once, but you can consume these vCoins, it's not a permanent addon like a DLC, you can purchase it again to get more of it.

If it is not a consumable addon, maybe the store didn't really load yet. You install AddOns when pressing the menu button in the games menu and going on addons, then go to the ready to install part and it should be there waiting to be installed, unless it
    is already installed.

If it's not there at all, it would surely make sense to have a look at the recent purchases in your microsoft account.
  4. julosjc Win User

I recently.....

check your purchase history, if it has not registered, it will not appear.
  5. HassanB Win User

Recently I was banned

Hello,

Once a console is banned I'm not sure if you can do a license transfer online. It cannot be done from the console any longer. I'm not sure if it will work in this case or if the licenses from your console ban are now gone as well.

More information can be found here in regards to license transfers.

Any questions in regards to account bans can be found here and console bans
    here.
  6. Legends Future Win User

A player I recently played with...

You can block communications and file a complaint if you have any issues regarding gamers as the one you're having problems with. And calling out other GT's in the Forums is not allowed
Thema:

I recently.....

1. I recently..... - Similar Threads - recently

2. Recently intermittent latency spikes

in XboX Insiders
    Recently intermittent latency spikes: Has anyone noticed intermittent latency spikes in the most recent update? I know it was a problem with previous builds and believe it might have came back. Regardless of game or method of...
  3. [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues

in XBoX on Windows
    [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues: Okay, so I just bought this controller, and at first, I really liked it. However, as I played my games, the A button has not been registering all my actions. I don't know why this is but it is...
  4. Game data deleted after most recent xbox one update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted after most recent xbox one update: I haven't used my Xbox One for approximately 3 months and just now when I plugged it in and signed on it automatically updated like it has done in the past. Once the update was complete I selected...
  5. Recently Harassed AND chat banned for no reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently Harassed AND chat banned for no reason.: This kid was talking about speed glitches in GTA V and I said they dont work that way, you cannot double stack speed glitches and he kept arguing with me over the fact. He then proceeded to call...
  6. Recent Players list not updating on any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent Players list not updating on any game: my Xbox 360 recent players list has not up dated for 30+ days, please advise afe24cbf-8b1b-404f-ad36-c254c4214e3c
  7. Possible Solution To Recent Achievements Issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Solution To Recent Achievements Issue?: Been following the issue on trueachievements.com recently, and thought that there might be a way to mitigate it in future. If I understand correctly, Xbox achievements can see a delay, or failure...
  8. Recently i have not been able to navigate to "usrmgr0", and have been met with usrmgr8.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently i have not been able to navigate to "usrmgr0", and have been met with usrmgr8.: As the title states, I haven't trouble navigating the file structure of my xb-one, I need to access the usrmgr0 . What i don't need is any other answer other than how to reach usrmgr0. Edge wont...
  9. Recent Ban/Removal of my Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent Ban/Removal of my Gamertag: Last night I was on my Xbox, during that time a came across an extremely toxic member of the xbox community while playing a game. Throughout the game he was cussing and saying racial slur after...
  10. Recent games not appearing in the gaming section of my profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent games not appearing in the gaming section of my profile: I've noticed that when I go on my profile to check achievements or compare games with friends that the games I have recently played are not appearing. I have recently played Forza Horizon 4, Call...