I recieved Gears of war judgement for free, why?

Discus and support I recieved Gears of war judgement for free, why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; one day, i started my xbox one, and i saw that this game was ready to install, so i installed it, and its full, with multiplayer and free!! i want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bullyboy0181, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Bullyboy0181
    Bullyboy0181 Guest

one day, i started my xbox one, and i saw that this game was ready to install, so i installed it, and its full, with multiplayer and free!! i want to know why? anyone recieved it too? i dont even like gears of war

:)

Bullyboy0181, Dec 10, 2016
  2. stevekt1
    stevekt1 Guest
    Gears of war CODE never recieved

I purchased an xbox one gears of war ultimate edition and I recieved the code to download gears of war 3 and judgement but I never recieved the code for gears of war 2. What can I do to get the code for Gears of war 2?

stevekt1, Dec 10, 2016
  3. SPANKIE09
    SPANKIE09 Guest
    Missing gears of war code

I purchased the limited edition gears of war console with gears of war 4 ultimate and have not recieved my codes for gears 1,2,3, and judgement,

SPANKIE09, Dec 10, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It's been a free games with gold game before so if it was downloaded as part of that, that could be the reason. Otherwise, if anyone else has your console set as their Home console, you would download any games they do.

Smwutches, Dec 10, 2016
  5. aka Hahn Win User

Looking to play Gear of War 2?

I have all of the Gears of War games except for Judgement. Feel free to send me an FR :)
  6. psmgamer Win User

Only played a little of Gears of War 1 and none of the others

I been playing Gears of War 4 and Judgement and jumping back and forth between both games. But I think if you wanted to the get the complete story then play Judgement, Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 then Gears of War 4.
  7. Smwutches Win User

It's been a free games with gold game before so if it was downloaded as part of that, that could be the reason. Otherwise, if anyone else has your console set as their Home console, you would download any games they do.
  8. RuinedGamer Win User

Can't download free games.

Not to hijack this thread but I am facing the same problem. I am posting here in the hope that this gets more attention.

I am unable to download Gears of war: judgement that is free this month. The download gets added to the queue but cancels itself saying that "Can't download gears of war judgement". This is super irritating!!
  9. onyxishere Win User

Great Canadian Deals - The New Thread

Thema:

1. I recieved Gears of war judgement for free, why? - Similar Threads - recieved Gears war

2. Not recieved DLC codes for participating in promotion for over an year for gears of war UE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not recieved DLC codes for participating in promotion for over an year for gears of war UE: Hi, I participated in the following promotion for GEARS OF WAR ULTIMATE EDITION which states that all IDs that play the game during a certain time period(between which I did play) they would...
  3. Bought Gears of War 4 never recieved codes for older games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Gears of War 4 never recieved codes for older games: Hello, bought the Gears of War 4 digitally and installed and played it. I thought I was supposed to get codes for the older titles but never received them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!...
  4. I have not recieved any Gears of War 4 promotional gear packs

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have not recieved any Gears of War 4 promotional gear packs: Hi! Gears of War 4 began a promotion that awards season pass holders with free gear packs. The problem is I haven't recieved any from this series. I've been in contact with Microsoft Support and...
  5. gears of war 4 promo collection code not yet recieved

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gears of war 4 promo collection code not yet recieved: hello, i purchased gow4 on the 25th of december, and i have not yet recieved the message containing the key/token for the gow collection, is there any way to accelerate this procedure?...
  6. Still did not recieve codes for Gears of War Collection

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still did not recieve codes for Gears of War Collection: Recently I purchased Gears of War 4 via the Microsoft Store. It is been said that everyone who bought this game before December 31 will receive codes for all other games in Gears of War series....
  7. Still did not recieve codes for Gears of War Collection.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still did not recieve codes for Gears of War Collection.: Hello, how are you?I read that if you buy Gears of War 4 before December 31 you will get a message with codes to download Gears of War 1, 2, 3 and Judgement. I bought the new Xbox One S Gears of...
  8. Not recieved DLC codes for participating in promotion for over an year for gears of war UE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not recieved DLC codes for participating in promotion for over an year for gears of war UE: Hi, I participated in the following promotion for GEARS OF WAR ULTIMATE EDITION,yet I never recieved my DLC codes for precious gears titles. The details of this promotion It has been over an...
  9. I didn't recieve my specific Gears of War 4 Lancer xbox promtionional Avartar prop for january

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't recieve my specific Gears of War 4 Lancer xbox promtionional Avartar prop for january: I completed the 3 tasks asked in the Main menu window where Xbox said they were giving out a promotional Gears of 4 Lancer. Task 1.) Add 5 friends to my friends list/ ( I added 10 to be sure) Task...
  10. Never recieved the promotion codes for Gears of War 1,2,3, Judgement, request #: [Mod Removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never recieved the promotion codes for Gears of War 1,2,3, Judgement, request #: [Mod Removed]: I purchased the 2tb Xbox One S Gears of Wars Limited Edition and have not received my download codes for any of the Xbox 360 games, Gear of War, Gear of War 2, Gear of War 3, and Gear of War:...