I recommend Man Of Medan!

Discus and support I recommend Man Of Medan! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is a good game (there are 8 total episodes of The Dark Pictures). Unfortunately, the plot is quite recycled (as a horror genre), even if the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DominumStige, Sep 4, 2019.

1. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

This is a good game (there are 8 total episodes of The Dark Pictures). Unfortunately, the plot is quite recycled (as a horror genre), even if the ambience is effective. The ability to play with friends (up to 5 players) is nice, but the shifts last so
    long that someone might get bored.
    However recommended!

:)

DominumStige, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Jav0r Win User

Shocktober Sale recommendations

I recommend Resident Evil 2 and The Dark Pictures: Man Medan.
  3. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Which characters did you let survive and which characters did not survive?
  4. DominumStige Win User

It isn't really correct. There are multiple endings, multiple choices and branches of history. The choices in play change the story and the hours of play increase. It is also possible to play up to five players, offline with the same controller, controlling
    each character in the game.

Obviously, it's recommended for lovers of interactive adventures. The price isn't so high for such a game.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

A new game was released last week called Man Of Medan and its the first game in the series 'The Dark Pictures Anthology' that SuperMassive Games; the creators of the fantastic game Until Dawn, are developing. I have to recommend it as I feel it wasn't as
    hyped as it should have been. It was definitely worth any hype! It has so many different endings, endings players haven't even discovered yet. It's a game that focuses dramatically on the concept of the 'Butterfly Effect' or 'Chaos Theory' and every little
    decision affects how the game plays out - I mean as tiny as opening a cupboard or picking up a somewhat insignificant object. There are certainly a good amount of jumpscares so you won't be lacking in near heart attacks. The game plays with your mind and might
    even have you questioning your own sanity. You are in control of 5 different characters and its up to you whether they survive or not, bearing in mind every character can live or die. If you haven't yet played this game and are going to do so, REALLY listen
    to what 'The Curator' has to say. His equivocal commentary could be the difference between life and death.

To those who've played The Dark Pictures: Man Of Medan, how are you finding the game? I thought it was absolutely fantastic and will definitely be playing the game until I've had every ending. I'm moving on to the Curators cut version of the game so that
    should be pretty good. This game is definitely up there with some top-tier games. Really excited for the next instalment in the series!

Edit: After some research, I've found that this game was based on an actual ship and tragedy. 'Ourang Medan' was its name hence the games name and wow. What an interesting read. After playing the game and reading an article on the reality of 'Ourang Medan',
    the game replicates and completely makes the tragedy even more creepier. Although its more of a conspiracy theory, its most definitely plausible. I would definitely recommend to read up on that after or even before playing the game.
    Looks good
  6. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Thanks for the information provided
Thema:

1. I recommend Man Of Medan! - Similar Threads - recommend Man Medan

2. I recommend a Yearly Reset for Alpha or Higher

in XboX Insiders
    I recommend a Yearly Reset for Alpha or Higher: I haven't reset my Xbox One X since I got it on release and they did a lot of updates to make the UI faster, but in alpha they don't exactly do a good job of removing old data. It bogged down and...
  3. Can anyone recommend a good Xbox One tips & tricks website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone recommend a good Xbox One tips & tricks website: Can anyone recommend a good Xbox One tips & tricks website with very updated info. c7ab49c5-c0d6-499c-b069-077f418f1394
  4. Xbox USB Hub recommendations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox USB Hub recommendations: Hey all, So I have finally used up all the available USB ports on my console. I have two external HDD and the Razer wired controller. I've just pre-ordered the LS50X and it requires a USB dongle...
  5. Here a recommendation for a new update, finally remove "cortana settings" it's kind of...

in XboX Insiders
    Here a recommendation for a new update, finally remove "cortana settings" it's kind of...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AqAqGT [link] [comments]
  6. Recommending games based on what you have already bought?

in XboX Insiders
    Recommending games based on what you have already bought?: What if the Microsoft corporation recommended games based on what games you had already bought. This would mean practically picking different genres and recommending games that have a lot of that...
  7. Any good Arcade Racing recommendations for Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any good Arcade Racing recommendations for Xbox One?: Hello everyone. I love arcade racing games (Ridge Racer on PSX; Outrun 2006 on PS2/XBOX/PC, Burnout 1/2/3...). The thing is, although I love Burnout Paradise and Forza Horizon series, it is not...
  8. 2 Recommendations for the dashboard and the Xbox app.

in XboX Insiders
    2 Recommendations for the dashboard and the Xbox app.: Please add the Mass delete features back to the Xbox app. Please put the Xbox dashboard to were it originally was in 2015. submitted by /u/Synecel [link] [comments]
  9. Any new game recommendations?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any new game recommendations?: I’m not sure if its just me or not, but personally I feel as though we are currently in a lull in games coming out. This is unfortunate for me as I’m getting kind of bored with the games that I...
  10. Xbox 360 Game Recommendations feature is gone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Game Recommendations feature is gone?: What happened to this feature? Im just curious. I saw this feature from 2013 to 2015, at Xbox 360 Dashboard games tab, and now i don't see it since 2016? Xbox 360 update history page on Xbox...