I recommend Man Of Medan!

Discus and support I recommend Man Of Medan! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is a good game (there are 8 total episodes of The Dark Pictures). Unfortunately, the plot is quite recycled (as a horror genre), even if the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DominumStige, Sep 4, 2019.

1. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

This is a good game (there are 8 total episodes of The Dark Pictures). Unfortunately, the plot is quite recycled (as a horror genre), even if the ambience is effective. The ability to play with friends (up to 5 players) is nice, but the shifts last so
    long that someone might get bored.
    However recommended!

:)

DominumStige, Sep 4, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

A new game was released last week called Man Of Medan and its the first game in the series 'The Dark Pictures Anthology' that SuperMassive Games; the creators of the fantastic game Until Dawn, are developing. I have to recommend it as I feel it wasn't as
    hyped as it should have been. It was definitely worth any hype! It has so many different endings, endings players haven't even discovered yet. It's a game that focuses dramatically on the concept of the 'Butterfly Effect' or 'Chaos Theory' and every little
    decision affects how the game plays out - I mean as tiny as opening a cupboard or picking up a somewhat insignificant object. There are certainly a good amount of jumpscares so you won't be lacking in near heart attacks. The game plays with your mind and might
    even have you questioning your own sanity. You are in control of 5 different characters and its up to you whether they survive or not, bearing in mind every character can live or die. If you haven't yet played this game and are going to do so, REALLY listen
    to what 'The Curator' has to say. His equivocal commentary could be the difference between life and death.

To those who've played The Dark Pictures: Man Of Medan, how are you finding the game? I thought it was absolutely fantastic and will definitely be playing the game until I've had every ending. I'm moving on to the Curators cut version of the game so that
    should be pretty good. This game is definitely up there with some top-tier games. Really excited for the next instalment in the series!

Edit: After some research, I've found that this game was based on an actual ship and tragedy. 'Ourang Medan' was its name hence the games name and wow. What an interesting read. After playing the game and reading an article on the reality of 'Ourang Medan',
    the game replicates and completely makes the tragedy even more creepier. Although its more of a conspiracy theory, its most definitely plausible. I would definitely recommend to read up on that after or even before playing the game.
    Sound like an intresting game
  3. Golden Subz Win User

Awesome ill check it out

<3
  4. Tomesso Win User

Thank you for this review.
  5. Captain Gini Win User

Thanks, I had heard about this game but I was never curious to look for anything about it
  6. Ch1ps Win User

I've watched a few people play and it looks really good! Lots of different decisions and consequences which makes for some great replayability.
Thema:

1. I recommend Man Of Medan! - Similar Threads - recommend Man Medan

2. Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...: Ive tried to return a digital game that literally does not work. Was bought more than 14 days ago BUT DOES NOT WORK. Tried every possible fix from rockstar the developers of the game and nothing...
  3. Gears 5 Recommendation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Recommendation: you should be aware of the Gears 5 feedback and comment that 437db1d1-70db-4eff-afb8-f613c40212d8
  4. Letter Of Recommendation For My Graduate Profile Building

in XboX Insiders
    Letter Of Recommendation For My Graduate Profile Building: Dear Sir / Mam , I have been playing on xbox for more than 4 years and was always impressed by the mesmerizing games and the environmnet provided. It was fun to get exposed to different new...
  5. Recommend A Games Pass Title

in XboX Insiders
    Recommend A Games Pass Title: The update notes say that we can now recommend a games pass title, which is cool but where did we do this? I cant see anything that says where to recommend a game. Thanks submitted by...
  6. Looking for recommendations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for recommendations: Hello fellow Gamers, I just watched HBO's Chernobyl and became really interested in the whole story. This made me wonder is there are any Xbox games out there that involve Chernobyl. Levels where...
  7. Game recommendations?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game recommendations?: I personally loved the whole of the assassins creed series. Especially origins 479e4e2a-ab7c-4209-802e-902f7da7b7e8
  8. I wouldn't recommend Xbox in the future

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wouldn't recommend Xbox in the future: We aren't getting reimbursed you guys... Microsoft is a corporation and corporations are too greedy to care about the consumer. My only suggestions is to cancel all subscriptions so you don't get...
  9. Invitations & recommendations menu in clubs issue

in XboX Insiders
    Invitations & recommendations menu in clubs issue: When inviting someone to a club from the invitations & recommendations menu that has requested to join the menu freezes then crashes to home submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  10. Mahjong wont launch error 0x803F8001 already tried all recommended fixes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong wont launch error 0x803F8001 already tried all recommended fixes: Xbox diagnostics show all apps loaded and functioning properly. Even power pc off to no avail. 09bf9eb8-2219-4f17-83eb-946242292a58