i redeemed 2 warframe 75 platinum and 2 150 crossout currency but never received them

Discus and support i redeemed 2 warframe 75 platinum and 2 150 crossout currency but never received them in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; i redeemed my xbox live rewards for 2 x 75 warframe platinum and 2 x 150 crossout currency i havent received them . i have been in touch with xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by little alfie05, Jun 23, 2018.

1. i redeemed 2 warframe 75 platinum and 2 150 crossout currency but never received them

i redeemed my xbox live rewards for 2 x 75 warframe platinum and 2 x 150 crossout currency i havent received them . i have been in touch with xbox live rewards and they have said they cant find the licence so cant help me. does anyone have any advice . i
    would really appreciate it thank you

:)

little alfie05, Jun 23, 2018
  2. Xbox rewards

I redeemed two rewards of 75 warframe platinum and never received my gift in an email or in a message please help.

OG Zoidberg ****, Jun 23, 2018
  3. Not getting emailed reward codes when cashing in MYVIP Gems

3 times I cashed in 250 MYVIP Gems for the Warframe 75 Platinum reward. But only once did the reward code get emailed to me. The other 2 times it took my gems, but several weeks have gone by and I have never received the code or the in game currency.

PHANTOM BL00PER, Jun 23, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

i redeemed 2 warframe 75 platinum and 2 150 crossout currency but never received them

Hello little alfie05,

We have forwarded your information to the Xbox Live Rewards Vault team. Once they have concluded their investigation, they will update this thread.

XBLRewards8, Jun 26, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello little alfie05,

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello little alfie05,

We have forwarded your information to the Xbox Live Rewards Vault team. Once they have concluded their investigation, they will update this thread.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello little alfie05,

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears.
  8. Prof Reaver Win User

Been 2 days no reward email

Bought the 150 crossout credits got them in 5 min
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Claimed one thing and got another?

Hello thirty3red,

We see that you claimed 75 Warframe Platinum from the Vault. Since that is the prize you claimed, that is the prize that was sent.
  10. CRISTIAN1ELITE Win User

Xbox Live Gold Quest: Summer Edition Problem

We got everyone same stuffs for some Free To Play Games. This summer quests the prizes intended to be consumables of $5 and not something expensive like 75 Platinum for WARFRAME.
Thema:

1. i redeemed 2 warframe 75 platinum and 2 150 crossout currency but never received them - Similar Threads - redeemed warframe platinum

2. Minecraft xbox one redeem minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one redeem minecoins: Hi, I recently bought the game Minecraft for Xbox one and it has a code to redeem for 1000 minecoins. When I review my account It appears in my purchase history completed, but in the game it...
  3. I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...: I get the following message: Check your account The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase. Find a fix at account.microsoft.com/services. This is...
  4. can't redeem points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can't redeem points: So I earned 2,914 points today and went to go redeem them for a $3 gift card. Every time I try and redeem I get the usual error message. I've read other questions and responses about checking the...
  5. Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards: I am trying to redeem one moth of Xbox live membership using Microsoft reward points but it says 'There's an issue with your account or order' and tells me to contact support....
  6. Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase: activated the punchcard purchased the game on xbox store digitally but not been rewarded the 6000 points for my actions ? 26969c45-9a1b-4583-aee8-d82298e08a83
  7. redeemed warframe platinum but get an error whilst redeeming the code

in XBoX Rewards
    redeemed warframe platinum but get an error whilst redeeming the code: i recently redeemed 2 lots of warframe platinum through the vip vault and recieved my emails with the codes however when i go to redeem them i get the message "Check the instructions that came...
  8. Haven't received email for warframe platinum redeemed via MyVip Gems

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't received email for warframe platinum redeemed via MyVip Gems: Hi on the 2nd April 2018 I redeemed 500 Gems to get 2 lots of 75 platinum. Haven't received the email as of yet. Did earn some more gems redeemed again for platinum on warframe on 4th April 2018...
  9. Freedom reward, how to redeem (Warframe)

in XBoX Rewards
    Freedom reward, how to redeem (Warframe): Where do I redeem the Warframe freedom reward? I completed 6 achievements between February 6-8 and the FAQ is not helping, can't find this and it's been over 96hrs? "You should see a button that...
  10. Not able to redeem Warframe Reward

in XBoX Rewards
    Not able to redeem Warframe Reward: Hi Support, I have been playing Warframe for a little over a month now and signed up for MyRewards after I heard i was able to get 75 Platinum in game for getting 5 achievements. Since enrolling...