I redeemed 250 gems in the prize vault and got an incomplete code ?!

Discus and support I redeemed 250 gems in the prize vault and got an incomplete code ?! in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I spent 250 gems for $5 prepaid visa card and I received the mail with the code - but it was only 14 digits instead of 25, so i couldn't redeem it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by NitSam, Jun 21, 2018.

1. NitSam
    NitSam Guest

I spent 250 gems for $5 prepaid visa card and I received the mail with the code - but it was only 14 digits instead of 25, so i couldn't redeem it.

This was a day before June 15, when Xbox Live Rewards ended and was merged with Microsoft Rewards, so I contacted Xbox Support. They
    redirected me to Microsoft Rewards support, claiming that they will replace the code.

I contacted them and their response seemed oblivious of the fact that Xbox Live Rewards was over and they stated that "this is being handled by Xbox Live Rewards Support Team. This is different from Microsoft Rewards." Then, (redirect) "In
    order to get the appropriate assistance, please contact or submit your report to the Xbox live Rewards Support Team here." - which doesn't exist anymore.

Back to the drawing board.

The link sent me to the US Xbox forums home page - and here I am.

:)

NitSam, Jun 21, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Rewards redemption error

Hello KnicksKiller517,

Since you selected 1000 Gigantic Gems as your vault prize, you were sent a code for 1000 Gigantic gems. Our system's report that you redeemed this prize, and it was not a computer error. Please be sure to redeem the prize you want from the vault by clicking
    on that prize's redeem button.

XBLRewards8, Jun 21, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Just More Lies from Xbox

Hello GropingDinosaur,

Since you redeemed two 5000 Credits for 250 Gems from the vault, 500 Gems (2 x 250 = 500) were removed from your account.

XBLRewards8, Jun 21, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The wrong instructions were sent with those codes. It needs to be redeemed at Digital Wallet

Smwutches, Jun 21, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

Apologies for the confusion. Here are the redemption instructions that should have been in your email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

The wrong instructions were sent with those codes. It needs to be redeemed at http://prepaiddigitalsolutions.com
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

Apologies for the confusion. Here are the redemption instructions that should have been in your email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards redemption error

Hello KnicksKiller517,

Since you selected 1000 Gigantic Gems as your vault prize, you were sent a code for 1000 Gigantic gems. Our system's report that you redeemed this prize, and it was not a computer error. Please be sure to redeem the prize you want from the vault by clicking
    on that prize's redeem button.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Gears of War Limited Edition Elite Controller

Hello InsaneGhostFace,

The prizes in the Vault can only be redeemed with MyVIP Gems.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Just More Lies from Xbox

Hello GropingDinosaur,

Since you redeemed two 5000 Credits for 250 Gems from the vault, 500 Gems (2 x 250 = 500) were removed from your account.
Thema:

1. I redeemed 250 gems in the prize vault and got an incomplete code ?! - Similar Threads - redeemed 250 gems

2. Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards: I am trying to redeem one moth of Xbox live membership using Microsoft reward points but it says 'There's an issue with your account or order' and tells me to contact support....
  3. Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase: activated the punchcard purchased the game on xbox store digitally but not been rewarded the 6000 points for my actions ? 26969c45-9a1b-4583-aee8-d82298e08a83
  4. How can you tell what account minecraft key was redeemed to?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can you tell what account minecraft key was redeemed to?: I bought java back in 2010, and wanted to play on my friends realm but unfortunately when I try to redeem the code it's already been used. It says it was redeemed on May 31st 2017, and I have an...
  5. Games that I own from redeem codes no longer in my owned games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games that I own from redeem codes no longer in my owned games.: Look I know the subject title is wonk, but hear me out cause I'm at my wits end trying to figure out what happened here. Back in 2014 I bought an Xbox One bundled with Assassin's Creed Unity and...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code stolen: My minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code which i got from mojang during the offer period. I contacted xbox support and they confirmed that my code was stole what should i do?...
  7. Game bought in store (code redeem) shown in MS Profile but not XBox Profile / cannot go...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bought in store (code redeem) shown in MS Profile but not XBox Profile / cannot go...: Hello, I hope I can get some help here, after desperately trying to find help on support pages. I bought Gears 5 (redeemed a code). It runs fine but I cannot go online. The game always runs in...
  8. CODE REDEEMED

in XBoX Accessibility
    CODE REDEEMED: I purchased a digital code online for Xbox Live Gold .. It is showing as purchased in the order history on my Microsoft account and i have redeemed it , but it is not showing up in the the...
  9. I Redeemed -250 MyVIP Gems for 5,000 Rewards Credits

in XBoX Rewards
    I Redeemed -250 MyVIP Gems for 5,000 Rewards Credits: Xbox Live Rewards - MyVIP Perks and Gems on 06/01/2018 I Redeemed -250 MyVIP Gems for 5,000 Rewards Credits Looking at my Microsoft account the 5,000 Rewards Credits isn't showing MyVIP Perks...
  10. 5,000 Rewards Credits reads as out of stock used 250, and yet to see redeemed item from ...

in XBoX Rewards
    5,000 Rewards Credits reads as out of stock used 250, and yet to see redeemed item from ...: 05/07/20185,000 Rewards Credits-250 MyVIP GemsREDEEMED it reads this item as out of stock, now so I don't no if its been close too that 96 hours yet, I am not sure if its going to give me the...