I redeemed a game code but it kind of didn't work

Discus and support I redeemed a game code but it kind of didn't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought the Metro Saga as a redeemable code from eneba, activated it, but when I opened the Xbox app it wasn't there. I then opened the microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by T601, May 30, 2022.

1. T601
    T601 Guest

So I bought the Metro Saga as a redeemable code from eneba, activated it, but when I opened the Xbox app it wasn't there. I then opened the microsoft store and only 2 DLCs were there and no games. Then I downloaded the xbox app on my phone and I could find all the games there but no DLCs. And when I go to order history it does show up.
    I redeemed a game code but it kind of didn't work [​IMG]

:)

2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Thank you so much for the screenshots, T601. On your order history can you please click on the game icon for the game that you redeemed? It will redirect you to the product page, kindly scroll down a bit to check the "Playable On" tab.

We will determine if what you have is the PC version or the Xbox version.
  3. T601 Win User

It says xbox one and series x or s sorry I didn' know i could check that and I thought that if I had xbox app on my pc I could play any xbox game on it.
  4. Krasorias Win User

Can't activate Forza Horizon 2 key

Okay, quick update! I tried redeeming the code with a different account which doesn't have Live Gold and it works. I didn't click Redeem but it does work. This leads me to believe that I can't redeem a game I already have through Games With Gold.
  5. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Can't activate Forza Horizon 2 key

Okay, quick update! I tried redeeming the code with a different account which doesn't have Live Gold and it works. I didn't click Redeem but it does work. This leads me to believe that I can't redeem a game I already have through Games With Gold.
    Do It with a browser
  6. Piztup- Win User

Marketplace down?

Just managed to redeem the online code for Dirt 3 Blockbusters were kind enough to leave me in the box!!

[​IMG]

Did it via the Guide button, scroll all the way left, redeem code. Wouldn't work via the games redeem section, or this website.

Thema:

1. I redeemed a game code but it kind of didn't work - Similar Threads - redeemed game code

2. Can't redeem game pass code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't redeem game pass code: Hello! When I'm trying to redeem a game pass code for PC it keep saying "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page." The code is from a...
  3. ask about how to redeem the xbox game pass ultimate code

in XBoX Accessibility
    ask about how to redeem the xbox game pass ultimate code: hello i want to ask, how to redeem xbox game pass ultimate code while my country is not supported by xbox and i also dont have a cc from another country 20cf1228-5a5a-413a-b7b4-bd98e70c1bca
  4. Can you transfer games that were redeemed via code to another console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you transfer games that were redeemed via code to another console?: I redeemed Batman Arkham City on my xbox 360 a while back. Now I have an xbox one, and was wondering if I can transfer the game to my xbox one. I no longer have the 360 and am only using the xbox...
  5. I redeemed a code and the game is not available to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code and the game is not available to download: Hi I redeemed a code for a game I bought and it is not allowing me to download it. The voucher is showing as redeemed, and it was redeemed on the correct account, it shows in my order history....
  6. Can I redeem a code for game that was sold in another country?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I redeem a code for game that was sold in another country?: My friend is just about to send me DLC for a game that I wanted, (he's from overseas) and I was wondering if I would even be able to redeem it, this DLC is available in my region...
  7. Redeem "Name Your Game" promotion code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem "Name Your Game" promotion code: I have a valid code and was wondering how I may redeem it. I know it's an old promotion but I'm feeling wishful 95c3e305-66f8-46f5-b1f5-6531dd518956
  8. I preordered Halo Infinite on Xbox Game Pass, but I can’t find a code to redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered Halo Infinite on Xbox Game Pass, but I can’t find a code to redeem: I preordered Halo Infinite from the Microsoft store, and I have no idea where the code is. I didn’t get an email so I don’t know what to do. Any help would be nice. Thanks...
  9. Code redeemed successfully but game won't appear in xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code redeemed successfully but game won't appear in xbox app: I bought Watch Dogs Legion from HRK games, went to https://www.xbox.com/en-au and redeemed the code with no issues, but when I got to the Microsoft Store app and check my library, or the XBOX app,...
  10. Redeemed Gifted Game Code; Microsoft Account Says Activation Was Successful, yet Can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed Gifted Game Code; Microsoft Account Says Activation Was Successful, yet Can't...: Hello, I have searched and searched yet nothing I have read has helped me with this problem. A friend gifted me Hollow Knight- Voidheart Edition via their Xbox One, and I received the code on the...