I redeemed a gift card and it gave me the money but the money I got doesn’t show when u try...

Discus and support I redeemed a gift card and it gave me the money but the money I got doesn’t show when u try... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed a gift card and i got the money but its not showing up on the xbox store. It tells me i have the money when i check in setting but when i go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DannyPena1, Sep 21, 2020.

1. DannyPena1
    DannyPena1 Guest

I redeemed a gift card and it gave me the money but the money I got doesn’t show when u try...

I redeemed a gift card and i got the money but its not showing up on the xbox store. It tells me i have the money when i check in setting but when i go back to the store and try to buy something it says i still have 0 currency. I tried rebooting my xbox
    i even reseted it but its still not showing up. Also when i buy something like v bucks or robux within a game it shows me the currency that the giftcard gave me.

:)

DannyPena1, Sep 21, 2020
  2. DannyPena1 Win User

I redeemed a gift card and it gave me the money but the money I got doesn’t show when u try to buy a game on the Xbox store

Its in USD which i use to buy things here in the united states. This problem started happening today because i redeemed so many more gift cards before and it gave me the currency which i used to buy many games. The problem is it only allows me to buy ingame
    things it shows me the right ammount of currency i have in my account, but when i go to the store and try to buy something from there it says i have no money. I can also buy things from the store through my phone.
  3. ngocphi Win User

I redeemed a gift card and it gave me the money but the money I got doesn’t show when u try to buy a game on the Xbox store

Ok is it from your owm region?

If not that would.be why

Curreny is region locked by country not continents so us dollars wont work in canada neither will french euros in germany

You cam check https//accounts.microsoft.com

And see what currency it is

And no currency cant be moved between regions
  4. Kinglopez91182 Win User

Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

Hello,

My son just redeemed his $15 Microsoft gift card and bought 1200 robux money but it is not showing up in his account. It's sayin he still only has 3 robux. Any ideas what is going on? I got the email that the card was redeemed so it seems to have taken the
    money but it's just not showing up in his robux account....
  5. AaronGöring Win User

Change the region on Xbox Account

Well, the Problem is that I can´t use a german gift Card Code on an american xbox account.

So I wouldn´t be able to get Money on the xbox account.

Changing the Location on the profile doesn´t help and the Microsoft account already is set to Germany.

I don´t know why but the xbox account still thinks that it is in america...
  6. Mondrakas Win User

Kingdoms of Amalur DLC not Working

Hi, i got contact with Xbox and EA personel and no ones can solve the problem, Microsoft refunded me DLC´s money; I read the DLC doesn´t work at all.
Thema:

1. I redeemed a gift card and it gave me the money but the money I got doesn’t show when u try... - Similar Threads - redeemed gift card

2. Newly purchased gift card had been redeemed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Newly purchased gift card had been redeemed: Hi..hope someone can help..I bought a £20 x-box gift card off Microsoft store online for my son to redeem on his x-box. By the time he had gone downstairs and entered the code it said that it had...
  3. Unused gift card says already redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unused gift card says already redeemed: i recently tried redeeming a gift card i had received and i first tried entering the code on the xbox and it told me i was doing something wrong and to follow the instructions on the back of the...
  4. Xbox gift card redeem issue - no receipt

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card redeem issue - no receipt: I received several gift cards for Christmas last year, and one that I was just going to use today I am now noticing requires the code printed on the receipt. There is no scratch off on the back....
  5. Redeeming gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming gift card: I put a $50 gift card onto my microsoft account for my son but when he went to purchase vbucks it does not give the option to redeem the $50 credit but the credit ia showing on the account. How do...
  6. Trouble redeeming in-game currency using Xbox gift cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble redeeming in-game currency using Xbox gift cards: Ok, I tried to buy in game currency at $31.99 with two $25 cards, so I redeemed the first bit when I tried to redeem the second it didn’t work. So I backed out, and tried to buy two packs of...
  7. Physical gift card shows already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Physical gift card shows already redeemed: I bought a gift card from a BJ's Warehouse, when I entered the code, it told me it was already redeemed. What are my options? Thanks! e7ed2729-b881-42ee-aafc-ba373cd174a9
  8. (Xbox promotianl team)?I Can't redeem 14 gift card that i got from xbox it is expired!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    (Xbox promotianl team)?I Can't redeem 14 gift card that i got from xbox it is expired!: So i go this message from xbox on my my xbox saying that i won a 14 gift card but i was out of city and when i came back it expired 5 days ago so i contacted xbox support they said that they cant...
  9. Redeem your code or gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem your code or gift card: i just got my xbox elite controller and with it came a xbox game pass ultimate and when i tried to use it. it was already redeemed please help 77bc14a0-48e4-42b0-aca1-5d8032dcebe7
  10. Xbox $100 gift card purchased from target says "Already redeemed"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox $100 gift card purchased from target says "Already redeemed": Recently, my mom bought me two $100 xbox gift cards from target. One of them was redeemed perfectly fine, but when I went to redeem the second code I was met with a "code already redeemed"...