i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold

Discus and support i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold 140783e8-71c6-44fe-88ce-480067cf6c8e Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by YNVG sixx��‍��, May 14, 2019.

1. i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold

:)

YNVG sixx��‍��, May 14, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

it can take some time. Make sure it appears in your purchase history and wait a little.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello YNVG!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! Just to clarify, you redeemed the code for Xbox Live Gold on the Xbox App on your PC or phone? I would suggest checking your

Purchase History
    at the account Microsoft website. As the Ambassador has suggested, wait a few hours and if you still don't have Xbox Live Gold on your account and you do see it in your purchase history, I would then recommend to

Contact Support
    . if you have any further questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. FreeAndSay Win User

Please double check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    to see if the subscription is showing there.

If the subscription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps as mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile

If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

Greetings and welcome to the MS forums.

If you want to know your current gold status, go to the MS site, then Payment and Bills, and Order list.

There should be listed your purchase, as well as your current Xbox Live Gold subscription.
  6. ismokejointsbru Win User

Renew Gold, get a bonus

Greetings.

To check, did you select the "Stay Gold" button on this promotion to purchase more Xbox Live Gold or did you use a prepaid code for Xbox Live Gold?

We're afraid you will need to have used that Stay Gold option to be eligible for the promotion.
    I did click on stay gold, i did not buy it online and it doesn't say that i have to. When i click on stay gold it takes me to redeem a code, and i redeemed the code but didn't get a movie
Thema:

1. i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold - Similar Threads - redeemed live gold

2. Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...: Hi I have a problem with my Xbox live gold membership don't want to take the redeem code. Show me wrong code try again. I enter the redeem code a few times and I have phone Microsoft support. And...
  3. Redeem xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem xbox live gold code: Approximately about a week ago I have been trying to enter my code of xbox live gold of my xbox one s. The problem arises that since I entered my code appears an error message which says that the...
  4. Redeem xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem xbox live gold code: Approximately about a week ago I have been trying to enter my code of xbox live gold of my xbox one s. The problem arises that since I entered my code appears an error message which says that the...
  5. I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed: I bought a 3-month live code from newegg. When I tried to activate the subscription with the code. the page said the code was redeemed already. And my Live Gold account was not activated. The...
  6. Can not redeem Xbox live 14 day Gold trial.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not redeem Xbox live 14 day Gold trial.: Hi.Having problems redeeming my 14 day gold trial on my Xbox one x.Have entered the code on both the Xbox one x,and the xbox.com/reedemcode site.Just get the message:Check the instructions that...
  7. I cant redeem my xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant redeem my xbox live gold code: I cant redeem my xbox live gold code and it doesnt even show an error or something 5ae09bad-84f0-4e74-ab9f-c981152433c4
  8. Unable to redeem Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem Xbox Live Gold code: Hello, I have a problem with redeem of my Xbox Live Gold 12-months code. Everytime I redeem the code (I tried on Windows 10 Xbox App, Android Xbox App, Microsoft Store in my Xbox One X and web...
  9. Code 80154007 can not redeem xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code 80154007 can not redeem xbox live gold: Code 80154007 error message .can not redeem xbox live 8f5bc35a-ff31-4e0e-87d0-37e7c14e174b
  10. Cant redeem xbox live card gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant redeem xbox live card gold: Card doesn't work work 773dd4d3-5b74-43b1-8c0c-cedd6d9e7b62