I redeemed my Xbox live currency code but it’s not showing up on my account so I can buy a game

Discus and support I redeemed my Xbox live currency code but it’s not showing up on my account so I can buy a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Purchased a currency card from GAMESTOP and I went to redeem the code and it worked but now the Microsoft store is not showing that I have that money... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BONZAI BURGER, Sep 23, 2020.

1. I redeemed my Xbox live currency code but it’s not showing up on my account so I can buy a game

I Purchased a currency card from GAMESTOP and I went to redeem the code and it worked but now the Microsoft store is not showing that I have that money applied.

:)

BONZAI BURGER, Sep 23, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

I redeemed my Xbox live currency code but it’s not showing up on my account so I can buy a game

Hey Bonzai

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with using the currency on your account.

We recommend to request a call from support so they can assist you. This is being investigated currently.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

As there is nothing more the forums can do, I will be locking this thread.

I hope this helps.
  3. SaltyBoi2005 Win User

Microsoft Store Vbucks

If you are buying the content from the Xbox Marketplace as currency for a specific game then it will be sent directly to your in game account. Please be aware though that it can take up to 24 hours for the currency to arrive in your game.
    No, I'm buying it from the Microsoft Store, because my dad's credit card is set up on my dad's account, so I don't want to get an Xbox gift card and redeem it, buy something, then accidentally buy something with his credit card. So if I buy it from the Microsoft
    Store on Windows 10, do I get a code to redeem?
  4. JohnLongAZ Win User

Gears of war 4 didn't get my Gears of war collection Codes

I got the Xbox One S GoW4 bundle myself, but I got the codes like 3-5 business days after registering/redeeming my GoW4 code. They showed up in my Xbox msg system on my pc... not sure how it would show up on xbox I then redeemed them from my pc not the xbox
    as I don't use the xbox it's something I got for my family (kids & wife). But I'm sure you can redeem via the xbox as well. If you did redeem the GoW4 game I'd think you should have received the codes, they aren't emailed they just show up in the msg'ing
    center thingy.
    I'm still waiting myself. My concern is that the promo ends on the 31st and I got my 1s for xmas and installed the game that day. Still no codes and I have checked the message center daily, as well as email for my live account. Nothing yet.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Redeemed codes for prepaid cards, not showing anywhere.

Did you buy out of region codes that doesn't match your account region?

If so that would be why

Currency codes are region locked they can be redeemed but the balance only shows at commerce.Microsoft.com

And can only be spent in a same region Account
  6. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Microsoft Account, why is this unable to buy membership.

Hello There MrProcreate

Can I buy an Xbox Live Gold membership with the currency in my Microsoft account? The currency in your Microsoft account
    can’t be used to buy an Xbox Live Gold membership at this time. The thing to remember is that the currency in your Microsoft account
    can "ONLY" be used to purchase Digital Content and not An Xbox Live Subscription. It`s a subscription and it`s not a DLC Or a Game or New avatar Clothes and more. It`s a product. A Subscription.

[table][tr][td]The currency in your Microsoft account can
    • Rent HD movies and buy TV shows, and with Kinect, your voice is the remote control.
    • Download arcade and full Xbox games.
    • Keep games fresh with new map packs, new songs and workouts
    • Get new items and avatar props for your Xbox Avatar Profile
    [/td][/tr][/table]

The thing to remember is that the currency in your Microsoft account can only be used to purchase digital content and not subscriptions to Xbox live.
Thema:

1. I redeemed my Xbox live currency code but it’s not showing up on my account so I can buy a game - Similar Threads - redeemed live currency

2. Xbox live redeem code problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live redeem code problem: I have buy a xbox live gold 1month code from a trustful site but i cant redeem it, when i put the code it says "something went wrong check the instructions that came with your code" any solutions?...
  3. I received a message from Xbox live saying I got a 10$ free code redeem by 12/31/20

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I received a message from Xbox live saying I got a 10$ free code redeem by 12/31/20: Im not entirely sure if this is legit or im just stupid and cant figure it out hut if anyone can help me it would be cery much appreciated [img] e7746275-1afe-48ae-a15e-db9501117122
  4. purchase and redeem a Live card

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchase and redeem a Live card: We recently purchased 2 separate- 12 month subscriptions inadvertently via a digital redeem code and are having trouble returning/canceling. Can the cards be redeemed for the same unit/device...
  5. Redeem multiple Xbox Gold Live gift cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem multiple Xbox Gold Live gift cards: If I redeem two 3 month Xbox Gold Live cards will that becomes 6 month? What are the limitations on redeeming multiple gift cards? c606fd2e-c7d8-477c-96d6-c71fc72d92fa
  6. Redeeming an 3-month XBOX GOLD LIVE code while using XBOX Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeeming an 3-month XBOX GOLD LIVE code while using XBOX Ultimate Game Pass: I currently have XBOX Ultimate game pass till Feb 2021, I cant see if my XBOX GOLD LIVE is still active, when I bought a code and tried to redeem it, it says the 3 month code will convert to 1...
  7. Xbox live gold redeem code not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold redeem code not working: Im trying to Input a new xbox live 12 months code but it is stating convert to game pass for 4 months. Ive looked on my subscriptions & live is’nt on there says cancelled but game pass is, how do...
  8. Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance: Why is it that if I have an overdue on Xbox live Gamepass it doesn't let me redeem my Xbox Live GOLD gift card they even have an option to redeem the Xbox live gift card to fix it but when I click...
  9. Unable to redeem Xbox live gold prepaid card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Xbox live gold prepaid card: I purchased a 3 month Xbox live gold prepaid card this week for my xbox (that I just bought). However, when I set up my account and later entered the redeem code for xbox live it told me it had...
  10. I cant redeem my Xbox Live code!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant redeem my Xbox Live code!!!: It seems that whenever I try and redeem my 3 month Xbox Live code directly from Microsoft's Amazon account, It wont work! I paid £17 for it not to work. It seems to be because my Xbox Live is tied...