I refunded things that I didn’t buy on my Xbox and they got denied

Discus and support I refunded things that I didn’t buy on my Xbox and they got denied in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pls help me out here I just want all my money back like 71516c54-3f98-4cc0-bb4a-c2564a30e1a1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by -_--_-5, Aug 2, 2022.

1. -_--_-5
    -_--_-5 Guest

Pls help me out here I just want all my money back like

:)

-_--_-5, Aug 2, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Mate, you can only refund items you actually purchased.

If it was denied, it means that the deadline for requesting a refund has passed, or the item has already been used. That way the product is not within the terms of the refund.

Sorry about that, mate.
  3. Bhutankam Pema Win User

Cannot register my Xbox one

I also tried it one time, also get Acces Denied. I tried a few times but it doesn`t work.

Since than i didn`t ty it again.
  4. seth115935 Win User

My modem don´t detect the ethernet cable

sorry i forgot about that, i already try that, at first i thought the cable was the only thing that was damaged but then after buying another one it was just the same, my xbox didn´t detect the conection, that why i thought the problem was the xbox
  5. NoxiousSquire83 Win User

Xbox live stolen Account

No, i didn´t steal anything. The main Object of buying was Console and Account WITH Gold... and now he bought a game for himself for my money. I´m new to Xbox, maybe stupid and naive. I didn´t know it´s forbidden. But Ok, I go along with that - I create
    a new Profil and buy Gold for myself. Thanks for answer
  6. UnderlineYEY Win User

No Codes working!

When I buyed my Xbox 360 console (I am from Romania) I have got inside the box a Xbox live code,

I didn`t used it. After a long time, like 6 months I buyed Tomb Rider, insite the box was a xbox live code. I was thinking to use one code and I tryed on my console, first the Tomb rider code, it didn`t worker (it says that it is not valid) and after that
    i tryed to use the one from my Xbox box, it didn`t worked too! Today I tryed to redeem those codes on this website, the codes EXIST but they do not work because the site found the codes because it says the code`s durability. The code from Tomb Rider is 14days
    and the one from my Xbox is 1 month. I hope somebody will help me! Bye!
Thema:

1. I refunded things that I didn’t buy on my Xbox and they got denied - Similar Threads - refunded things didn’t

2. Error message on gifted copy of Forza Horizon 5 -> When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message on gifted copy of Forza Horizon 5 -> When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5...: A friend of mine gifted me a copy of Forza Horizon 5 : Ultimate Edition. I went to play it and get the error message "When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5 it was removed from your device."...
  3. Refund using my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund using my console: Hi guys I failed to download a digital xbox 360 game , can I make a refund using my console ? Thanks fade9259-5e64-41e6-b4b4-cbf8063e1a5f
  4. Corrupted xbox 360 game and can't refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted xbox 360 game and can't refund: Yesterday I bought a xbox 360 digital game (kane and Lynch deadmen) on my Xbox 360 console by a redeem code of 20 euro in spain . I waited 2 hours to download full digital game (5.49GB) after...
  5. Xbox live monthly subscription refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live monthly subscription refund: Hi This morning playing a game, i recieved a full comms ban, i was playing my usual game sank a ship and reported by a player for saying nice chest of legends gg, i instantly recieved a 3 day...
  6. I haven't received my refund for Modern Warfare and its been over a week

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven't received my refund for Modern Warfare and its been over a week: I haven't received my refund for Modern Warfare and its been over a week fba830ec-70d0-4458-9544-fed219c80410
  7. Eu coprei 2 coisa erradas eu quero reembolso[I bought 2 wrong things I want refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eu coprei 2 coisa erradas eu quero reembolso[I bought 2 wrong things I want refund]: Um pacote de 3 skin no fortinait de 62 e 1.000 v-banks de 31 reais [Translation - A pack of 3 skin in the fortinait of 62 and 1,000 v-banks of 31 reais] 12abdbe9-37cc-4334-ad91-faca3bbd51f1
  8. I have refunded 10 things and still haven't got my $64.78p pounds back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have refunded 10 things and still haven't got my $64.78p pounds back: If i dont get my money back im calling the police on you guys for scamming 0a234902-9358-4e2a-82ec-f95c5afa2e85
  9. Xbox's new digital refund system... the WORST thing to come to XBOX!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox's new digital refund system... the WORST thing to come to XBOX!!: Xbox's new system is a joke and a waste of time. I easily received a digital refund after my son made an accidental purchase last year... that was when you could actually talk to a person. During...
  10. Refunds page either not loading or or saying "we've moved things around"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunds page either not loading or or saying "we've moved things around": Hi, I get two different things happening when trying to request a refund for a starter pack to a game (I thought I was buying the game itself). Either I get a grey box with a sad square face -...