I removed the sticker on my controller and i want to know the serial number

Discus and support I removed the sticker on my controller and i want to know the serial number in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone my problem is i removed the sticker with the serial number in my controller and i want to know my serial number have a solution?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZakariaBT, Jan 11, 2022.

1. ZakariaBT
    ZakariaBT Guest

Hi everyone

my problem is i removed the sticker with the serial number

in my controller and i want to know my serial number

have a solution?

:)

ZakariaBT, Jan 11, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

your device number exists in two places, on the sticker, and on the invoice, if the controller was purchased along with the xbox, the repair opens with the console number.

the controller has a 90 day warranty with microsoft, unlike the console which has a year.
  3. FearedNightmare Win User

How to find Product ID on the controller?

If you still have the box it came in, the Serial Number should be on there as well. But be aware that any controller that doesn't have the sticker inside the battery case anymore will not be repaired as the removal of that sticker voids warranty .
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Xbox headset issue

Thank you for keeping me updated.

If none of the previously provided steps corrects the problem with your headset, it can be a hardware issue. Therefore your device needs to be replaced.

You’ll need to find your headset’s serial number to register your device and request a replacement. If you still have the device’s original packaging, the serial number can be found on a sticker on the bottom of the box. The serial number is also printed on a sticker located beneath the padding on the headset’s right earcup. To remove the padding and find the serial number:

1. Hold the right earcup by the volume dial and gently pull the earcup padding away from the headset.
    2. The earcup padding will slip off, revealing the headset speaker underneath.
    3. The headset serial number is printed on a sticker below the speaker.
    You can register your device and request a replacement here.
  5. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Xbox/ microsoft has let down yet another consumer.

Wouldnt there be another serial number inside the console somewhere? On the 360 that serial number is in the console settings.So if yoour friend tried to use your serial number he would be so busted.I'm sure the number is on more than just a sticker.
  6. Syriel Win User

Confirm original components

The digital serial number will tell you if the motherboard has been changed as that cannot be easily swapped out.

-

Go to Settings -> System -> Console Settings -> System Info

-

This will display the serial number and console ID of the motherboard.

-

See if those match the stickers on the case and the one you have archived with the registration. The serial number and console ID are on the back of the case. The serial number is also printed on a sticker inside the front USB flap.
Thema:

1. I removed the sticker on my controller and i want to know the serial number - Similar Threads - removed sticker controller

2. Remove Top and Bottem Bar ingame.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove Top and Bottem Bar ingame.: When playing some gamepass games there is a blue bar at the top and bottem of the screen. It appears when hovering mouse against the top or bottem border. The top one opens the name of the game....
  3. Remove 2 child account attached to a forgotten parent account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove 2 child account attached to a forgotten parent account: Hi, I have created a Microsoft Account in the past which I then set as parent for 2 child account. I do know the account email address but do not remember the password. I came into this situation...
  4. Can’t add profile on Xbox after removing it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t add profile on Xbox after removing it.: My Xbox series s would not let me sign in. It kept giving me the “you need internet for this” error. I removed the profile I was trying to sign into and now I can’t add a new account at all. Not...
  5. How to remove the password of encrypted PST files in case of lost PST password scenario?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to remove the password of encrypted PST files in case of lost PST password scenario?: I have recently fixed this issue by using an advanced utility that facilitates me to remove and change the PST files password. This problem arises when my excel sheet in which I saved the...
  6. User trainass removing posts inappropriately

in XboX Insiders
    User trainass removing posts inappropriately: Hey /u/trainass, In case you somehow don't know this, the process for signing up for game betas on Windows 10/11 is done THROUGH THE XBOX INSIDERS PROGRAM. You use the Xbox Insiders app, and it...
  7. How to REMOVE GameDVR and xbox services from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    How to REMOVE GameDVR and xbox services from my PC: I have already used powershell to completely remove all xbox features from my pc, yet the gamebar and all its stuff just won't go away no matter what I try. When I play any game gamebar services...
  8. My account got hacked and removed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked and removed.: My account got hacked and I can't login because the hacker removed the account from Microsoft and has removed the recovery email. When I try to login it says there is no such email and will not...
  9. Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed): It is hard to believe I'd give MS $50, I am insulted by my profile which on one page does not show I bought the game but another that does. Where is the (Mod Removed) game? What kind of moron...
  10. Disk has been surprise removed event log warning with greyed out Xvd disk drives in Device...

in XboX Insiders
    Disk has been surprise removed event log warning with greyed out Xvd disk drives in Device...: I was randomly checking event log and there's a heap of Disk errors in there. Some googling led me to a technet post that matches the weird behavior I'm seeing and attributes it to the Xbox app....