I rented a movie from our store here and left a review, i wan't to see what others thought,...

Discus and support I rented a movie from our store here and left a review, i wan't to see what others thought,... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please look under subject, Im new to this, and this typing is a killer d9c2551b-a5cb-4bc7-8872-29a30e612935 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WRage66, Feb 2, 2020.

1. WRage66
    WRage66 Guest

I rented a movie from our store here and left a review, i wan't to see what others thought,...

Please look under subject, Im new to this, and this typing is a killer

:)

WRage66, Feb 2, 2020
  2. DarkUnicycle Win User

I rented a movie from our store here and left a review, i wan't to see what others thought, but can't find the reviews

Hi everyone,

What movie did you get? And where did you buy it?
  3. HarleyMyers Win User

I rented a movie from our store here and left a review, i wan't to see what others thought, but can't find the reviews

Hi,

from which store did you rented the movie?
    It's saying popcornflix isn't available right now please try again later for more information go to www. Xbox.com status
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

from which store did you rented the movie?
  5. HarleyMyers Win User

Hi,

from which store did you rented the movie

Popcornflix I'm having trouble watching a movie
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

If the movie was rented from the Microsoft Store, goto the entertainment tab on Windows 10 store, or Xbox One store, and find the movie you rented, then scroll down the page, and select reviews. From there you can read your review and any others that you
    see.

The Microsoft Store on the website is slightly different. Type the movie in the search box at the top of the page, then select the movie, this will take you to the page, then scroll down the page, select reviews, and again, you will find your review and
    any others there too.
Thema:

1. I rented a movie from our store here and left a review, i wan't to see what others thought,... - Similar Threads - rented movie store

2. Rented movies won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rented movies won't play: I've tried renting 2 movies from the store both will not play , I have a 4k uhd tv and it also a xbox one s and it says my device or hardware doesn't support it need help please and thank u...
  3. Rented movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rented movie: Xbox one won't play rented movie just little pieces then says can't play contact support for guidance 19272ed7-f0ec-40d7-94a9-5b3d84bc75d6
  4. Films app won’t play my rented movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Films app won’t play my rented movie: Films app won’t play the movie I’ve just rented 0332628b-7217-4594-b5fe-de60a430965a
  5. Can’t play movies I rented

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play movies I rented: Every time i try and start the movie it will play for about 20 sec then freeze for 25 sec then play then freeze. I tried letting it play for bit and then start again, nothing. How do i fix this or...
  6. renting a movie - errorcode 9049

in XBoX Games and Apps
    renting a movie - errorcode 9049: So, I loaded my account with 15,00 Euro to rent a movie. But when I try to rent it, I get an error message "an error occurd while buying - status: 9049" - but when I search for this error nummer I...
  7. Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One: I just rented a movie on my Xbox One and I cannot turn off the audio narration for the movie. Not to be confused the the narrator in accessibility options, which talks when you click on different...
  8. Rented movie issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rented movie issue: I just rented a movie on my Xbox 360 and it won't turn off the closed captions. I've gone to the movie settings by hitting A, and there are Audio & Subtitle options, which show an option for...
  9. Rented a movie that was in French?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rented a movie that was in French?!: I recently rented the movie “The Hustle” on the microsoft store from the New Releases Section. I watched all the trailers/previews and read the synopsis and it was ALL in English. So I rented the...
  10. Unable to browse, rent or purchase movies or games from store after update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to browse, rent or purchase movies or games from store after update.: Received and update on my xbox one for the store app, now I am unable to view, rent or purchase anything in the store or anything linked to the store from the dashboard. Get an error that does...