I rented The Predator back in December and never received my promotional avatar item.

Discus and support I rented The Predator back in December and never received my promotional avatar item. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have contacted support numerous times with them unable to resolve my problem. They suggested that I make a post on the forums about my issue.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KyleHicks2, Jan 21, 2019.

1. KyleHicks2
    KyleHicks2 Guest

I rented The Predator back in December and never received my promotional avatar item.

I have contacted support numerous times with them unable to resolve my problem. They suggested that I make a post on the forums about my issue.

:)

KyleHicks2, Jan 21, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

No one in the forums has anything to do with promotions. You will need to contact support for assistance. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

Two questions… When you rented it, was it during the promotional period? (just asking only to make sure.)

Have you checked your messages on the console to see if you have a message from Live there?

The offer information showed the following:

Offer valid from 12:01 am EST on December 18, 2018 to 11:59 PM PST on January 3, 2019, while supplies last. Available only in
    Microsoftonline store in select markets, while supplies last. Offer valid only for a Predator avatar for use in Xbox One profile after purchase of select
    titles. Customer will receive a redemption code for the avatar through the Xbox Live Messaging Center
    by January 10, 2019. Customers must have an Xbox account to redeem offer. Code expires on March 18, 2019, and must be redeemed by that date. No reproductions of codes will be accepted. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or
    otherwise redeemed for cash or promo code(s). May not be combinable with other offers. Refunds will take into account the discount. Price discount does not include taxes, shipping or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
    Microsoftreserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Limit of 1 offer per customer. Other exclusions and limits may apply. The Predator
    is rated R.

As Parity noted, no on in the forums will be able to assist unfortunately. Support agents would be the only ones who can find out what is going on with the code, or if there is a delay in sending it out.
  4. jeanmota-98B8EC13-7C Win User

Unravel - Never received Yarny avatar code

Promotion Details: Unravel Pre-Order Bonus Yarny Avatar Item was not received.

Date of Purchase: February 6, 2016

Promo Item(s): Yarny Avatar Item

Hi guys, I also haven't got my Yarny Avatar Item I should get regarding the pre-order.

What should I do?

Hope you guys here can help me out.
  5. ThatMovieGuy Win User

I never got my Predator avatar.

I did that, but it wasn't there either.
  6. BeastBadshah Win User

I never got my Predator avatar.

Check your email or otherwise go to avatar store may be predator avatar available for you at the store
Thema:

1. I rented The Predator back in December and never received my promotional avatar item. - Similar Threads - rented Predator December

2. renting a movie - errorcode 9049

in XBoX Games and Apps
    renting a movie - errorcode 9049: So, I loaded my account with 15,00 Euro to rent a movie. But when I try to rent it, I get an error message "an error occurd while buying - status: 9049" - but when I search for this error nummer I...
  3. Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One: I just rented a movie on my Xbox One and I cannot turn off the audio narration for the movie. Not to be confused the the narrator in accessibility options, which talks when you click on different...
  4. Rented movie issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rented movie issue: I just rented a movie on my Xbox 360 and it won't turn off the closed captions. I've gone to the movie settings by hitting A, and there are Audio & Subtitle options, which show an option for...
  5. Rented a movie that was in French?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rented a movie that was in French?!: I recently rented the movie “The Hustle” on the microsoft store from the New Releases Section. I watched all the trailers/previews and read the synopsis and it was ALL in English. So I rented the...
  6. No video feed on my movie rent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No video feed on my movie rent: Cant see the video feed only the sound works on my rental of resident evil vendetta on xbox one x 20f3a125-c645-43b4-b4b7-9a4cf4a7d3cf
  7. Rented movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rented movie: This is the second time i have rented a movie and the entire thing is being narrated. Anyone know why? Is there a way to turn this off or did i rent it like this? I cant find anything to solve...
  8. trying to rent a movie - get error code 0x80c90011 xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to rent a movie - get error code 0x80c90011 xbox 360: trying to rent a movie on my 360 get error code 0x80c90011 checked all security settings 15527093-1d23-46bc-9534-27fd6b81c258
  9. Getting error code 0x80c90011 when trying to rent any movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting error code 0x80c90011 when trying to rent any movie: Getting this error code all of the sudden 0x80c90011 cant find code anywhere. And yet again another issue in a string of issues. [img] 59fa5ed8-7055-4677-88f0-04a88dbfa803
  10. Getting "can't play" message when trying to play rented movie

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting "can't play" message when trying to play rented movie: We rented a movie and tried to play it and it says cant play...I've paid for it and now what 47bfb639-9121-4fe4-ad55-df2dd6caad63