I report a player

Discus and support I report a player in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey Xbox people 5 year old i report player saying why r leave chicken s word why there no suspension for his why there no update to fallout 4... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by G17Anthony, Aug 2, 2022.

1. G17Anthony
    G17Anthony Guest

I report a player

Hey Xbox people 5 year old i report player saying why r leave chicken s word why there no suspension for his why there no update to fallout 4 downtown~G17

:)

G17Anthony, Aug 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I report a player

There is no specific time period but usually, the time period for these is within 24 hours.

Please note that you may not be notified if an enforcement action was given.
  3. G17Anthony Win User

I report a player

Ok so i can't do anything i ready report at 07/28/22 so i about clear my chat that him i did block him so yeah~G17
  4. G17Anthony Win User

I report a player

ur welcome oh at read my mine i have a question with ea made new need for speed i want a nfs carbon remaster be on Xbox one s/x i love at game it was fun
  5. Francia J. Win User

I report a player

Thank you for your kind understanding.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I report a player

There is no specific period, G17Anthony but it should take 24 hours.
Thema:

I report a player

1. I report a player - Similar Threads - report player

2. How to report a player using a work around to say something harmful to someone?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to report a player using a work around to say something harmful to someone?: Like the question states. The player is using a work around to avoid a ban, specifically typing in a special font to avoid the message being immediately hit, and him being hit with a ban. It’s a...
  3. Player Reports?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Player Reports?: So even with a very easily obtainable screenshots acquired as evidence through the built in xbox screenshot function. It is still unable to be looked at as evidence, and all I’m left too do is...
  4. bug report, broken video player for years on the website

in XboX Insiders
    bug report, broken video player for years on the website: Hello, this is not about Xbox hardware or OS. I don't know where to report bugs, so, I post it here. The bug has been persistent for more than 5 years. Using Microsoft Edge Android Web Browser to...
  5. How to report a player to Microsoft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to report a player to Microsoft: I recently had an encounter with a group of people who were making sexist insults, using racial slurs, threatening violence, telling me to "kys" over and over again, and various other derogatory...
  6. False reporting to get players suspended? Broken system?

in XBoX Accessibility
    False reporting to get players suspended? Broken system?: I was suspended the other day after i was playing dragonball fighterZ online. During the match, my friend who was at my house didnt realize i was playing online. He turned on the 2nd controller,...
  7. I reported a toxic player

in XBoX Accessibility
    I reported a toxic player: As the title says, I reported a toxic player who was being toxic in the in-game text c hat. Its been over a month and he is not banned. Should I have just reported him through that specific game...
  8. Who is toxic? player being banned or the 100k players reporting there rival they hate...

in XboX Insiders
    Who is toxic? player being banned or the 100k players reporting there rival they hate...: When you don't care about your responsibility as a service to keep your customers safe in the cyber space,How can you then use freedom speech the excuse to let your employee's join in on the...
  9. Report player

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Report player: Hi is it possible to cancel a report I made on another player? I reported the wrong person. Please help. Thanks 13bb5668-f08d-4e57-a254-b01a3b67f436
  10. Player report not making a lot of sense

in XboX Insiders
    Player report not making a lot of sense: When reporting a player for cheating, player name, player picture, voice communication, unsuporting behavior and quitting early. It will bring up the same page that includes sexually...