I reported an issue with the Microsoft edge app only my Xbox. For some reason only while...

Discus and support I reported an issue with the Microsoft edge app only my Xbox. For some reason only while... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Troyvine [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Troyvine, Dec 9, 2019.

1. /u/Troyvine
    /u/Troyvine Guest

I reported an issue with the Microsoft edge app only my Xbox. For some reason only while...

/u/Troyvine, Dec 9, 2019
  2. KyoshiiTheBrony Win User

The 'New' Edge is embarrassingly bad

Upon trying to use this more, it is actually worse than I thought. Not only does Edge now barely work on its own, but it actually causes the entire system to run slow while it is open in the background.
    While it is open, my games and apps usually fails to load, prompting an error, but it works as soon as I close Edge. The guide also tends to not work while Edge is open. This is an absolute failure and Microsoft, you really should give us some kind of statement
    because this is pathetic.
  3. For the Cubbies Win User

iOS Xbox App: Can’t Search Names

Thanks for the reply. The link you provided does not list the Xbox App as an app I’m able to report a problem on, for whatever reason. Also, Apple Support suggests contacting the developer of the app via the App Store, which led me here in the first place.

I’ve sent an email to Apple and I’m awaiting a response. This is not the only problem with the Xbox App on iOS. I haven’t been able to purchase games via the Microsoft Store for quite some time. Only way to do it from my phone is via the Microsoft’s website.
  4. GodLikeASoldier Win User

0x87e107df

I am getting the same error. Can't load any games or most of my apps. Only app that works is microsoft edge.
  5. C cRaZy D Win User

Replies aren't going through, WHY?

Hi,

Edge is not console only. It's the next version of the old Internet Explorer, which is available on PC and Xbox consoles.

Are you participating in the Xbox Insider program? If yes, maybe the app isn't working properly, since it's also a beta.

I have had also some issues with the Edge browser.
  6. MPCRUSHER Win User

Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content

Hi MorkyMork1991,

There is no “mobile view” in the settings on the Edge app on my Xbox One. This setting feature appears to only be available on the mobile version of the Edge app on my smart phone.
Thema:

1. I reported an issue with the Microsoft edge app only my Xbox. For some reason only while... - Similar Threads - reported issue Microsoft

2. Multiple Issues to Report for XSX

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Issues to Report for XSX: I wanted to post a few things I noticed after switching over from an Xbox One X (X1X). My XSX is connected to an LG C9 (as was the X1). 1) Smart Delivery - I had Ori and the Will of the Wisps...
  3. How do I report issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I report issues: Im having issues with my series x, im not sure if its the console itself but more the feathers. Like when i want to trim a clip it wont do it, and it backs me out and while im playing a game i can...
  4. Issue with Reporting a problem in latest Alpha.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Reporting a problem in latest Alpha.: So im trying to report an issue with the store... again... on this latest Alpha Skip-Ahead update, but it seem the Beta test version of "Report a Problem" also has an issue of locking up my entire...
  5. (Alpha Ring) Since the new update I can't even report the many issues with my xbox

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Ring) Since the new update I can't even report the many issues with my xbox: Lots of apps either can't load or even something simple as trying to open YouTube has crashed my Xbox One S. It struggles with connecting to the internet or Xbox live despite all other devices...
  6. The "Report" Button is gone from the Power Menu and DTS:X issues

in XboX Insiders
    The "Report" Button is gone from the Power Menu and DTS:X issues: I'm currently in Skip-Ahead Alpha and the Report Button is missing. Also there are issues with not being able to activate DTS:X and it saying I have to install the app. Would report it on the...
  7. Reporting generic game issues. (Reorder)

in XboX Insiders
    Reporting generic game issues. (Reorder): When reporting a problem in the category of "Games" the subcategories should list all the generic issues 1st before your game library so you don't have to hunt for them. So things like...
  8. Report Xbox Store Game Listing Issue****

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Report Xbox Store Game Listing Issue****: I am here to report that Midnight Club LA Complete Edition for Xbox 360 i not listing on the Xbox One store correctly and is not purchasable. Two days ago the listing was working fine and the game...
  9. Unable to report guide issue due to same issue with persistent movement

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to report guide issue due to same issue with persistent movement: I have tried two different controllers plus media remote but when I try to use the guide button on alpha skip when pressing home button to go to settings it won’t allow me to move right. It also...
  10. Beta ring, UI & dashboard not responding and not loading. (Issue reported)

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring, UI & dashboard not responding and not loading. (Issue reported): In the beta ring the UI and dashboard isn't responding and will glitch out a lot. I've had issue with trying to view captures and send messages, I won't be able to send or reply to message and I...