I reported an issue with the Microsoft edge app only my Xbox. For some reason only while...

Discus and support I reported an issue with the Microsoft edge app only my Xbox. For some reason only while... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Troyvine [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Troyvine, Dec 9, 2019.

1. /u/Troyvine
    /u/Troyvine Guest

I reported an issue with the Microsoft edge app only my Xbox. For some reason only while...

/u/Troyvine, Dec 9, 2019
  2. KyoshiiTheBrony Win User

The 'New' Edge is embarrassingly bad

Upon trying to use this more, it is actually worse than I thought. Not only does Edge now barely work on its own, but it actually causes the entire system to run slow while it is open in the background.
    While it is open, my games and apps usually fails to load, prompting an error, but it works as soon as I close Edge. The guide also tends to not work while Edge is open. This is an absolute failure and Microsoft, you really should give us some kind of statement
    because this is pathetic.
  3. GodLikeASoldier Win User

0x87e107df

I am getting the same error. Can't load any games or most of my apps. Only app that works is microsoft edge.
  4. For the Cubbies Win User

iOS Xbox App: Can’t Search Names

Thanks for the reply. The link you provided does not list the Xbox App as an app I’m able to report a problem on, for whatever reason. Also, Apple Support suggests contacting the developer of the app via the App Store, which led me here in the first place.

I’ve sent an email to Apple and I’m awaiting a response. This is not the only problem with the Xbox App on iOS. I haven’t been able to purchase games via the Microsoft Store for quite some time. Only way to do it from my phone is via the Microsoft’s website.
  5. C cRaZy D Win User

Replies aren't going through, WHY?

Hi,

Edge is not console only. It's the next version of the old Internet Explorer, which is available on PC and Xbox consoles.

Are you participating in the Xbox Insider program? If yes, maybe the app isn't working properly, since it's also a beta.

I have had also some issues with the Edge browser.
  6. MPCRUSHER Win User

Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content

Hi MorkyMork1991,

There is no “mobile view” in the settings on the Edge app on my Xbox One. This setting feature appears to only be available on the mobile version of the Edge app on my smart phone.
Thema:

1. I reported an issue with the Microsoft edge app only my Xbox. For some reason only while... - Similar Threads - reported issue Microsoft

2. Bug Report - External Storage Issue - Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug Report - External Storage Issue - Xbox One: Hi Everyone I know it is a little late in the day to be talking about errors so close to the series x release, but i still think it might prove helpful to know Recently, whilst playing a game -...
  3. Can't report issues HResult:80070070)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't report issues HResult:80070070): I've got plenty of issues (Log In-problems, Black Screen while starting Amazon Prime Video...) but I can't report them. There is a problem with the Screenshot Data (Hresult:80070070) 80070070) and...
  4. Can someone provide to me the correct forum to report a hardware level issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone provide to me the correct forum to report a hardware level issue: As the subject states, can someone provide a url to the forum that deals with hardware level manufacturing faults? From my previous message, the response of: "Unfortunately, Microsoft and Xbox...
  5. Potential Game Streaming app issue, can't report from app

in XboX Insiders
    Potential Game Streaming app issue, can't report from app: Hey folks! So, I think I discovered something, but it isn't something I can report with the "Report a problem" feature. I am not currently in the preview for xCloud, but I do have the Game...
  6. Lighting issue reported while Console streaming Anthem

in XboX Insiders
    Lighting issue reported while Console streaming Anthem: I noted an issue where streaming Anthem to my Surface Book causes issues with the game's lighting. My Surface Book is connected to a 1080P TV over the Surface Dock. With the HDMI sound bar and TV...
  7. Report of issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Report of issue: I cant sign into my xbox account for some reason so it wont let me play any games of mine. 0fca16b9-0072-47e4-a453-48d9f1cda5f8
  8. Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on...

in XboX Insiders
    Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on...: This is my first time posting so bare with me. After the most recent update, any games I play within the first 15 minutes. My Xbox One X goes back to the home screen but when I relaunch a game...
  9. Latest Build Reported Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Build Reported Issues: Is anyone else having issues signing in to Xbox Live on the lastest Alpha Ring? Sometimes after numerous attempts, I am able to log in and play a game. Then sometimes my Xbox One X will crash and...
  10. Here to happily report that after almost 4 MONTHS of having issues with a select handful of...

in XboX Insiders
    Here to happily report that after almost 4 MONTHS of having issues with a select handful of...: I seriously am curious as to what it could’ve been. Looping audio, crashes to home screen with no errors and so forth. submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]