I reset my xbox and my minecraft world got deleted.

Discus and support I reset my xbox and my minecraft world got deleted. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I reset my xbox because some of my other games like skyrim were not working when i entered the disc. I made sure to save all my game data, but once I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AstridKicksAss, Aug 16, 2022.

1. I reset my xbox and my minecraft world got deleted.

I reset my xbox because some of my other games like skyrim were not working when i entered the disc. I made sure to save all my game data, but once I went back to minecraft my worlds from 2022 were gone, but everything else was still there. This is the second time this is happened and I’m very frustrated. I tried removing my profile and re adding it, uninstalling and reinstalling minecraft, and doing a soft reset on my xbox and nothing worked. It’s weird because it didn’t take all of my worlds, just the most recent ones. And when the caves and cliffs update came a couple months ago, I made a copy like it suggested before i updated. And that wasnt there either. Please help!

:)

AstridKicksAss, Aug 16, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, AstridKicksAss! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear about your Minecraft worlds.

Unfortunately, it seems like your Minecraft worlds and their copies were not backed up to the cloud before you performed the factory reset. If that's the case, then I'm afraid your worlds can't be recovered.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards.
  3. Drizzle J Win User

My Minecraft world got self deleted

4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

My Minecraft world got self deleted

You tried make some Restore from a Old Backup recently?
  5. wouzbak Win User

Minecraft

But its my world in Minecraft as deleted and i deleted the game and re instaled but the world Don't came
  6. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

My Minecraft World Got Deleted On Xbox One

Sorry but if you're save got corrupt.There nothing you can do.Sorry.
Thema:

1. I reset my xbox and my minecraft world got deleted. - Similar Threads - reset minecraft world

2. Minecraft account migration resets everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account migration resets everything: I migrated my minecraft account recently and it has reset everything in my account. I've lost all singleplayer worlds and everything i had in multiplayer servers. I played hypixel a lot and had a...
  3. Minecraft Microsoft password reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Microsoft password reset: I am trying to reset the password on my daughters Minecraft account and have done the recovery account form twice and it’s not accepting that it’s my daughters account please help...
  4. Help my minecraft Wolrd got deleted after my pc got reseted!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help my minecraft Wolrd got deleted after my pc got reseted!: So i had to reset my pc and i did it after that i installed and loggen in the acc and then i realised my maps were Gone! I was so scared to lose my map after all my hard work on it (it was an scp...
  5. Why might have all my minecraft achievements completely reset on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why might have all my minecraft achievements completely reset on xbox?: soo i had almost every single achievement on xbox but somehow within the last 1-3 snapshots added all of my achievements have been wiped. i can still get schievements but theyre all achievements i...
  6. New Minecraft Launcher wont open at all after pc reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Minecraft Launcher wont open at all after pc reset: Im at a loss here, been tying everything. I reset my pc the other day and now the new minecraft launcher will not open at all. and before the reset it worked fine. I really have no clue what is...
  7. Password reset emails not being sent for legacy Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset emails not being sent for legacy Minecraft account: So, many years ago before microsoft bought minecraft, I had purchased a minecraft account. I had used it happily for a while, then life got busy, etc. cut to last week. When I tried to login to...
  8. Minecraft World Resetting

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft World Resetting: Yesterday I was playing on my Minecraft Bedrock (windows 10) world which I have been on the past few months i went off and when I loaded back on later the world completely reset all the stuff I...
  9. Lost Minecraft worlds after reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Minecraft worlds after reset: Hello, I recently Reset my xbox and kept it’s games and apps because my xbox was having trouble. When I finished setting it up again, I got on to minecraft and found some of my worlds gone. I...
  10. se reinicia mi mundo desde cero en minecraft -[Translation - my world is reset from scratch...

in XBoX on Windows
    se reinicia mi mundo desde cero en minecraft -[Translation - my world is reset from scratch...: ya van 3 ocasiones que mi mundo de minecraft se reinicia desde cero. Eh cerrado bien y al volver a entrar me doy cuenta que se me reinicio. Construi en dos ocaciones 2 granjas; un organizador y...