I reset my xbox

Discus and support I reset my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since i reset my xbox it wont update in that start up screen so now i literally cant do anything ac8bcfa2-e5a6-4602-bbd5-166624e49710 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by unashamed11six1, Aug 29, 2019.

1. I reset my xbox

Since i reset my xbox it wont update in that start up screen so now i literally cant do anything

:)

unashamed11six1, Aug 29, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

I reset my xbox

Hello Six,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue with console unable to update or get off the start up screen. In this instance we recommend to do another reset. While the console is on and on start up screen, hold the sync button one used to pair the
    controller. After holding for a few seconds the troubleshoot menu should pop up. Then select reset console and reset and keep my games and apps. Most likely cause is a bad reset which caused a corrupt file. Let us know if you were able to get the troubleshoot
    menu up.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. BullNasdaq Win User

resetting my xbox

How do I format the HDD ? and thank you
  4. Bluntman1138 Win User

resetting my xbox

GO to system, storage, and on the HD, you should have an option to format.
  5. Elohmn Win User

resetting my xbox

Format the HDD and from the System Tab do a Reset to Factory Settings.
  6. bowski477 Win User

I need to reset my xbox home.

You will need to wait until 12 months after the first time you changed it for another to be available. Or you can contact official
    support for more help at support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

I reset my xbox

1. I reset my xbox - Similar Threads - reset

2. xbox one reset itself

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one reset itself: My sons xbox one reset itself and he lost all his accts. and info for em and he doesnt know his passwords for any of em can you help me get them back for him before this kid has a meltdown please?...
  3. How do I hard reset my Xbox one console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I hard reset my Xbox one console?: Never had to do that and have no idea what that means. d5ae0463-5e7d-44b0-9b92-911c1c8b327e
  4. Factory reset Xbox 360 E

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset Xbox 360 E: How do i factory reset my Xbox 360E? ece23841-b2d0-4821-8f32-329db8383bb3
  5. Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console: I'll give as much information as I can about the issue I've been having. A couple of days ago, I came home to get on Xbox and I noticed that it wasn't connecting to Xbox live. We've had some WiFi...
  6. Xbox one (1st gen) not loading anything even after hard reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one (1st gen) not loading anything even after hard reset: I have an xbox one (1st gen) and when I turned it on none of the games or apps will load when I click on them. I tried doing a hard reset and this did not solve the problem. Currently when I turn...
  7. I tried trouble shooting and resetting my xbox and this message still pops up

in XboX Insiders
    I tried trouble shooting and resetting my xbox and this message still pops up: [IMG] submitted by /u/ColaGamingYT [link] [comments]
  8. Consistent error until hard reset

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent error until hard reset: After I power on my console and launch any game or app, I frequently get an error that says “xxxxx took too long to start” with an error code (I can’t remember it at the time of writing this, I’ll...
  9. Have done everything but factory reset my Xbox 360 and still can't get starwars...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have done everything but factory reset my Xbox 360 and still can't get starwars...: Still can't get original starwars battlefront to launch after downloading from live gold for my Xbox 360 done everything but factory reset and it's getting upsetting...
  10. Senha família resetar como faz Xbox 360[Translation-Family password reset as xbox 360 does]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Senha família resetar como faz Xbox 360[Translation-Family password reset as xbox 360 does]: Meu filho fez a senha família do Xbox 360 e eu não consigo mais acessar meus jogos pede a senha ninguém sabe a senha do console família Alguém pode me ajudar * Moved from MSN [Translation-My son...