I reset my xbox

Discus and support I reset my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since i reset my xbox it wont update in that start up screen so now i literally cant do anything ac8bcfa2-e5a6-4602-bbd5-166624e49710 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by unashamed11six1, Aug 29, 2019.

1. I reset my xbox

Since i reset my xbox it wont update in that start up screen so now i literally cant do anything

:)

unashamed11six1, Aug 29, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

I reset my xbox

Hello Six,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue with console unable to update or get off the start up screen. In this instance we recommend to do another reset. While the console is on and on start up screen, hold the sync button one used to pair the
    controller. After holding for a few seconds the troubleshoot menu should pop up. Then select reset console and reset and keep my games and apps. Most likely cause is a bad reset which caused a corrupt file. Let us know if you were able to get the troubleshoot
    menu up.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. BullNasdaq Win User

resetting my xbox

How do I format the HDD ? and thank you
  4. Bluntman1138 Win User

resetting my xbox

GO to system, storage, and on the HD, you should have an option to format.
  5. Elohmn Win User

resetting my xbox

Format the HDD and from the System Tab do a Reset to Factory Settings.
  6. bowski477 Win User

I need to reset my xbox home.

You will need to wait until 12 months after the first time you changed it for another to be available. Or you can contact official
    support for more help at support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

I reset my xbox

1. I reset my xbox - Similar Threads - reset

2. Factory Reset, Game Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Factory Reset, Game Lost: Hi all, I need some help please. I bought Grand Theft Auto 5 in the play store about 8 moths ago, but I was having some problems with my Xbox so a friend of mine helped me to reset my console. I...
  3. Factory Reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Factory Reset: I sold my Xbox One S but before I did i reset factory on the Xbox and removed my account and removed my digital games. I just logged in on Microsoft.com and it shows the xbox I used or logged...
  4. Having reset child account to be parent account, the games & passes are now associated with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having reset child account to be parent account, the games & passes are now associated with...: Hi it's day 4 of the Xbox birthday saga. Any help appreciated. My payment card etc got initially associated with the child account, and because it was all [mod removed] about face, once the child...
  5. Reset my home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset my home Xbox: Can i reset my home xbox please 71603db4-4bc3-4f0c-9381-c76610c9a460
  6. Resetting Treasure Hunt settings.

in XBoX on Windows
    Resetting Treasure Hunt settings.: Hello! I was so (un)lucky that I bought the fifth heart in Treasure Hunt.. When I did this I didn't know that I was not able to buy more carrying capacity for pickaxes, dynamite and maps. It...
  7. Xbox One Reset to default

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Reset to default: I bought an Xbox one from a relative who already has her user account logged in. This came with original DVD games. How do I reset this to default and re-install games. I want to be sure these...
  8. Reset parental control settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset parental control settings.: Hello, I need a parental reset code for X Box 360 S / [Mod Removed]. thank 261ed7c0-d09a-4456-b3d3-88d75b2644ea
  9. Resetting Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting Xbox: I'm looking to reset my Xbox but I don't want to lose my fortnite account I have too much money into it. and I have Xbox live if I do a factory reset on my Xbox and then I add my Xbox account back...
  10. Xbox resetting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox resetting: I'm looking to reset my Xbox one but I'm not sure if I'll lose my games on my account like fortnite I have way too much in it to lose it so I was wondering before I reset my Xbox if I'd be able to...