I run a legit business on Xbox and they banned me for my trademark n lawyer said I have a...

Discus and support I run a legit business on Xbox and they banned me for my trademark n lawyer said I have a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Someone help with this issue paperwork is being written up against there enforcement team e59cb238-a369-4556-a19d-64746d202666 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xavier Pipkins, Aug 8, 2022.

1. I run a legit business on Xbox and they banned me for my trademark n lawyer said I have a...

Someone help with this issue paperwork is being written up against there enforcement team

:)

Xavier Pipkins, Aug 8, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I run a legit business on Xbox and they banned me for my trademark n lawyer said I have a case who do I contact

3. Primo Sun Win User

need name and number of higher up not a child workin at this forum

ehh quit already. you were not banned for no reason. microsoft does not ban for no reason. i'm not trying to be rude but im' tired of seeing you on here talking about your lawyer, no lawyer care's about your xbox live account. we get you lost money! It sucks
    but that's why you don't cheat on xbox live good sir, have a nice day!
    i was banned for no reason when this second banned happend they had already banned my txt n mic use that was wierd since i never used the mic texting only my added friends then during that ban for no reason banned again for life for not doin anything
    ??? my lawyer is gona mess them up good we are gettin a full refund
  4. ShockedSinger48 Win User

need name and number of higher up not a child workin at this forum

ehh quit already. you were not banned for no reason. microsoft does not ban for no reason. i'm not trying to be rude but im' tired of seeing you on here talking about your lawyer, no lawyer care's about your xbox live account. we get you lost money! It sucks
    but that's why you don't cheat on xbox live good sir, have a nice day!

i was banned for no reason when this second banned happend they had already banned my txt n mic use that was wierd since i never used the mic texting only my added friends then during that ban for no reason banned again for life for not doin anything
    ??? my lawyer is gona mess them up good we are gettin a full refund
    You've been here for months dude, nothing will happen and the Xbox Enforcement team won't give you back your Banned account, so why don't you ask your lawyer already to mess them good up already and let us know if that done anything (Dream on) lol
  5. YES IM BLAQK Win User

Epic Is Watching Closely

[quote user="hacker 1nc MLG"]

@fastlane should get banned just for that oh well deus and resistance 3 keeping me busy gonna beat la noire and fear3

[/quote]

Banned for what? If his copy is legit he has nothing to worry about, or do you have proof his copy isn't legit?
  6. Primo Sun Win User

NEED TO BE UNBANNED OR IL SUE MICROSFT CUZ THE TOS IS AGAINST THE LAW

I HAVE DESIDED I WILL DEFENTLY SUE MICROSOFT THE TOS IS AGAINST THE LAW THEY STOLE MY DIGITAL DOWNLOADED GAMES AND ADDONS AND THEY STOLE FROM ME THE MONEY I USED TO PAY FOR ALL THOSE GAMES I CONTACTED A LAWYER THIS WILL GO THRU IF U DONT DO A DEAL HERE
    N SETTLE THIS THEN WE MEET IN COURT

THE DEAL

U UNBANN MY ACCOUNT BUT JUST BAN THE TXT AN MIC USE FOREVER IF NEED BE I NEVER FELT THE MIC N TXT WAS ANY USE ANYWAYS

OR

WE GO TO COURT AND I WILL FIGHT THIS IN COURT RESPOND I AINT KIDDIN
Thema:

I run a legit business on Xbox and they banned me for my trademark n lawyer said I have a...

1. I run a legit business on Xbox and they banned me for my trademark n lawyer said I have a... - Similar Threads - run legit business

2. Xbox series s controller D pad is continuously running either up or down non stop p

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s controller D pad is continuously running either up or down non stop p: D pad is continusly running how to fix? 5dbb2cad-2e8d-4cc1-839f-57cae65a0579
  3. Xbox series x fan is running really loud when i play xbox series x games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x fan is running really loud when i play xbox series x games.: Hello everyone, I have had my xbox series X since release in 2020 so about 2 years or so now i keep my xbox well maintained and i keep it dust free. I have noticed recently whenever I play any...
  4. Xbox series X fan runs loud only when playing Cyberpunk 2077.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X fan runs loud only when playing Cyberpunk 2077.: Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone could shine some light on the above subject. I recently decided to jump back into cyberpunk 2077 on my series x. The game runs great on my console but...
  5. anyone know why city of brass does not run for me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone know why city of brass does not run for me?: Laptop Asus Tuf F17 Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11400H @ 2.70GHz 2.69 GHz Ram 8gb OS had win 11 downgraded to 10 GPU: Nvidia 3050 got the steam version of the game worked on two...
  6. hi will i be able to run android apps on xbox consoles soon for xbox insiders

in XboX Insiders
    hi will i be able to run android apps on xbox consoles soon for xbox insiders: hi will i be able to run android apps on xbox consoles soon for xbox insiders submitted by /u/jkdegraffxone [link] [comments]
  7. RUN FPS COUNTER on a BROWSER GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RUN FPS COUNTER on a BROWSER GAME: Hello, I am playing Flyff Universe. Dont get me wrong, I understand that the game itself already has an FPS counter. This is a browser based game and I wanted to know if there is an option to let...
  8. game runs with wrong microsoft account that is NOT logged in

in XBoX Accessibility
    game runs with wrong microsoft account that is NOT logged in: hey. I have been trying to start forza horizon 5 on another microsoft account (that owns the game) and I logged in on xbox the game bar and the companion app but when I start the game it starts...
  9. Series X Scrolling judder on gamepass when game is running in the background.

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Scrolling judder on gamepass when game is running in the background.: Anyone else notice when scrolling down on game pass with a game running in the background there's a choppiness or judder? As soon as I quit the game it's buttery smooth. I'm wondering if this...
  10. Forza Motorsport 7 running on Windows 10 PC but not on Windows 11 PC's

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Motorsport 7 running on Windows 10 PC but not on Windows 11 PC's: I bought Forza Motorsport 7 last year and my Xbox suggestions were that I needed a better PC, So I have bought an ASUS I7 Gaming Laptop and an I9 Alder Lake 12900k Desktop with an Nvidia 3080...