I run fiber optic 954mbps but my speed is so slow on xbl

Discus and support I run fiber optic 954mbps but my speed is so slow on xbl in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; I run fiber optic 954mbps but my speed is so slow on xbl What kind of Fibre connection is this? its a UK FTTP connection then it will be contended. If... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JoE TwEaKn MANE, May 29, 2019.

1. I run fiber optic 954mbps but my speed is so slow on xbl

What kind of Fibre connection is this? its a UK FTTP connection then it will be contended. If its dedicated then you have an issue and need to speak to your ISP.

:)

JoE TwEaKn MANE, May 29, 2019
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

Insane speeds dear sir. People are usually upset with 10 mbps. You are lucky one. Congratulations. All I can do is to give you link here.

Whish you the best of luck. I feel the need, the need for the speed!
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

I have fiber as well and speed tests on my PC will run 900+ both up and down. I download at about the speed you get with some fluctuations depending on the game and company providing the data.

If you are downloading an update for any game/software that just came out you are most likely sharing that download with other gamers/users.
  4. {Parity} Win User

That is a great speed. You can't really rely on those speed test to be the same because you are not connecting to the same servers. You will never get the full bandwidth when you are downloading a game. You are paying for way more bandwidth than you
    actually need for gaming.
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

I have gig internet and my upload speed is never above 50. UL speed is always going to be much lower.
  6. Gupx UK Win User

What kind of Fibre connection is this? its a UK FTTP connection then it will be contended. If its dedicated then you have an issue and need to speak to your ISP.
Thema:

1. I run fiber optic 954mbps but my speed is so slow on xbl - Similar Threads - run fiber optic

2. Need for Speed The Run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed The Run: Can i play Need For Speed The Run on the Xbox One ddbdbce6-3e55-4301-8314-d1bfb3c263d0
  3. In asphalt 9 I cannot run multiplayer races

in XBoX on Windows
    In asphalt 9 I cannot run multiplayer races: It just sits there searching for quite a while and then come up that it could not find any other players and I should try again later. What is the problem? 88e122db-8b6c-4127-9e83-4d756b7fdd67
  4. Gears 5 dropping weapon if running

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 dropping weapon if running: Hello, I have a very strange problem in Gears 5. When I press A Button and start running my characters drops the active weapon. I can't do nothing! The Controller Layout is Standard and I tried...
  5. How do I run a game on Safe Mode from the Xbox Beta/Windows Store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I run a game on Safe Mode from the Xbox Beta/Windows Store?: I've just got metro Exodus but it seems to be very unstable unless I'm on safe mode. I can only ever go into Safe Mode once the game has previusly crashed, so I don't know how to find another way...
  6. Does MGSV run at 60fps on the Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does MGSV run at 60fps on the Xbox 360?: My good friend invited me over to help him move, and in this plastic tub was his video games he collected over the years. He said whatever u wanted I should take because they were all getting...
  7. [PC] Xbox Gaming Services will not run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [PC] Xbox Gaming Services will not run: So I bought and downloaded Gears V for PC. It ran well yesterday. Today I was trying to launch the game but nothing was happening. So I opened Task manger and ended the Gaming Services program....
  8. MineCraft Running on Windows 10 on Laptop- Cant change mode to see through character Eye

in XBoX on Windows
    MineCraft Running on Windows 10 on Laptop- Cant change mode to see through character Eye: CAnt change the mode...i can see character whole body which blocks the my vision to place building blocks. I want to see via "Characters" Eye means I want to be inside the charcater not outside,...
  9. Xbox one not able to run anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not able to run anything: I switched on my xbox after a long time, a successful software upgrade happened. After that I am not able to use few keys from my wired controller. Down movement of left stick not working, on...
  10. I cant run human flat fall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant run human flat fall: I cant run a game downloaded from microsoft store: Human fall flat on steam on xbox one s. I reinstalled it. I cant see it on my game list. 4c553ca8-4308-4065-bdc0-ebb1c089a8db