I run fiber optic 954mbps but my speed is so slow on xbl

Discus and support I run fiber optic 954mbps but my speed is so slow on xbl in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; I run fiber optic 954mbps but my speed is so slow on xbl What kind of Fibre connection is this? its a UK FTTP connection then it will be contended. If... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JoE TwEaKn MANE, May 29, 2019.

1. I run fiber optic 954mbps but my speed is so slow on xbl

What kind of Fibre connection is this? its a UK FTTP connection then it will be contended. If its dedicated then you have an issue and need to speak to your ISP.

:)

JoE TwEaKn MANE, May 29, 2019
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

Insane speeds dear sir. People are usually upset with 10 mbps. You are lucky one. Congratulations. All I can do is to give you link here.

Whish you the best of luck. I feel the need, the need for the speed!
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

I have fiber as well and speed tests on my PC will run 900+ both up and down. I download at about the speed you get with some fluctuations depending on the game and company providing the data.

If you are downloading an update for any game/software that just came out you are most likely sharing that download with other gamers/users.
  4. {Parity} Win User

That is a great speed. You can't really rely on those speed test to be the same because you are not connecting to the same servers. You will never get the full bandwidth when you are downloading a game. You are paying for way more bandwidth than you
    actually need for gaming.
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

I have gig internet and my upload speed is never above 50. UL speed is always going to be much lower.
  6. Gupx UK Win User

What kind of Fibre connection is this? its a UK FTTP connection then it will be contended. If its dedicated then you have an issue and need to speak to your ISP.
Thema:

1. I run fiber optic 954mbps but my speed is so slow on xbl - Similar Threads - run fiber optic

2. I can't run the game I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't run the game I bought: Hello there, how are you guys? Well, I'm facing an odd issue. Last night I purchased and installed the optimized version of "Star Wars - Force Unleashed" for Xbox One on the digital Microsoft...
  3. "It was new to us". Bonnie explain why rather Halo Engine rather instead of Unreal to run...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "It was new to us". Bonnie explain why rather Halo Engine rather instead of Unreal to run...: Since than solitary warfare have been surfaced around talks and rumors about the game. It been lots of close doors talks and meeting between both heads from differences studio 343 Industries and...
  4. Error Message about Minecraft Running Out of Data Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Message about Minecraft Running Out of Data Storage: About four days ago I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock on my Xbox one and got an error message that it wouldn't let me access my worlds because I was running out of data storage. This was odd...
  5. My xbox is not running correctly game wont run right and the dashboard is extremely laggy

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is not running correctly game wont run right and the dashboard is extremely laggy: Well my xbox is running very slow I try to run games and somtimes they start up fine and then the game will freeze it will kick me out of the game and then it says took too long to start and the...
  6. game refusing to run without gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game refusing to run without gamepass: Ok a few months i got gamepass and downloaded ark survival evolved, my game pass ended last month and i removed it and then installed it from a disc and since then when i pop my disc in it keeps...
  7. Smart Card pop up when running Xbox (beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Smart Card pop up when running Xbox (beta) app: I've been using the Xbox (beta) app to access Game Pass for PC games. There is an extremely annoying "feature" where the app repeatedly prompts me (ten times?) for my smart card credentials...
  8. Błąd uruchomienia gry : Śródziemie™: Cień wojny™[Translation-Error running the game :...

in XBoX on Windows
    Błąd uruchomienia gry : Śródziemie™: Cień wojny™[Translation-Error running the game :...: Mam problem z uruchomieniem gry: Śródziemie cień wojny, mianowicie podczas ładowania gry jest napisane: Sprawdzanie aktualizacji: i właśnie w tym momencie wywala grę [Translation-I have a problem...
  9. jogos não rodam [Edit - Translation] - games do not run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jogos não rodam [Edit - Translation] - games do not run: Pessoal boa tarde Adquiri dois jogos recentemente para meu filho. Porém os mesmos não rodam. Já foi debitado no cartão e também os detalhes falam como concluídos. Os jogos aparecem aqui no xbox...
  10. Denied support run around

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denied support run around: I had an issue where I attempted to use a Xbox gift card to buy Vbucks from Epic games the gift card was redeemed and no Vbucks were awarded. I have gone through the process with epic and with...