i saved all my contacts from my lumina 900 to windows live. now,the phone's lost,and i ...

Discus and support i saved all my contacts from my lumina 900 to windows live. now,the phone's lost,and i ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; was i wrong in thinking that there is another way to access my trusted data,when 'live' has been discontinued ? / changed?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gerald vconrod, Jun 6, 2014.

1. i saved all my contacts from my lumina 900 to windows live. now,the phone's lost,and i ...

was i wrong in thinking that there is another way to access my trusted data,when 'live' has been discontinued ? / changed?

:)

gerald vconrod, Jun 6, 2014
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition will not load

After using the live chat feature via Contact Us on here I was able to get the help I needed. It's a simple fix after all. I just had to go to Settings > System > Clear local saved games. Once the Xbox restarted and I loaded Dragon Age it synced my save
    files and works fine now.

El Capo Ltizzle, Jun 6, 2014
  3. DETERLEE
    DETERLEE Guest
    PLEASE HELP!!!!

I had a gamertag called "Shorty" and it wasn't connected to Xbox Live. I decided to join Xbox Live with that gamertag and after I put in all of the information to join Xbox Live my gamertag was changed to Sweetcanine something (can't remember exactly). Anyway,
    all my saved data from the gamertag "SHORTY" was none gone. Why is this? Why did my gamertag change on its own and why did my game data get erased? How can I get it back?

DETERLEE, Jun 6, 2014
  4. IRB
    IRB Guest

i saved all my contacts from my lumina 900 to windows live. now,the phone's lost,and i ...

Hi, I'm not sure I follow what you mean by "Live" being discontinued.

If your email address was a live.com then it is still valid. You can log in to account.live.com and see all your data.

5. JeremyHarris Win User

Windows 8 Phone

[quote user="Viral Cyrix"]Thought the lumia 900 did. Thats what i was told by the guy from virgin any way[/quote]Nokia Lumia 900 doesn't. It, like all other Windows Phone 7 devices, will get a Windows Phone 7.8 update, which has some Windows Phone 8 features
    that can be supported with the hardware on WP7 devices.

I'm excited for Windows Phone 8. But, the sucky part about it is that I just bought a Lumia 900. :-( That 7.8 update better make me want to hold onto my Lumia longer.
  6. IRB Win User

i saved all my contacts from my lumina 900 to windows live. now,the phone's lost,and i needed to get to the saved contacts i had, and it's gone? my live acct. is gone? wasn't it updated to somewhere when ' live' was changed, or closed d

Hi, I'm not sure I follow what you mean by "Live" being discontinued.

If your email address was a live.com then it is still valid. You can log in to account.live.com and see all your data.
  7. HelenTheWisdom Win User

Xbox credentials

Hi! Thanks for such a fast reply!

I had a windows phone and played a lot of games on it. The information was stored in my Xbox account. Now i have android, and i want to move some of my save files. For that reason I need a cloud where my save files are stored.

E.g., android:... +the sequence of numbers and lettrrs etc. Is there something like that on Windows? I can't contact game customer care from that account, because i have no windows phone already
  8. Bandersaurus Win User

We are unable to confirm media usage rights for this content

Interesting thread, and I might try Coxy's method.

But first, I'd like to know if the current Xbox Music app in Windows 8 is likely to be upgraded to incorporate features from the former version of Zune anytime soon. I really enjoyed using one application for both listening to music from my computer and
    synching my music with my phone (Lumia 900 at the time). I used to be able to download music on my phone and have those tracks or albums automatically upload to my computer (complete with song rating information) when I connected to my WiFi. Now there doesn't
    appear to be any interaction between my phone and my computer at all, aside from being able to access my cloud connection from my phone. And I don't like doing that, as it eats my data plan, is often slow, and just doesn't sound good. And to top it all off,
    Smart DJ barely works at all -- I'll usually just wind up with 8-10 songs, all from the same artist.

Please bring back some of the old features we enjoyed so much with our Lumia 900's and Zune HD's!
  9. Rudeboy EFFE Win User

ambassador needing help

Due to a windows live issue I lost all my contacts, including the bot to help people. How do re request a friend request
Thema:

1. i saved all my contacts from my lumina 900 to windows live. now,the phone's lost,and i ... - Similar Threads - saved contacts lumina

2. Minecraft World Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Save: I have a world on minecraft which i had full netherite, i saved and quit and the next day on a different xbox i lost all of my netherite and it went back to diamond armor. How could i fix this?...
  3. Notifications don’t save

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications don’t save: Hey so i have had this issue for a while my xbox will not save notifactions in the invitations ive been having to ask for extra invites all the time 87b8b520-7fb9-4cbf-9a7c-99f6f960c91d
  4. Recommendation: after turning on Xbox or a reboot, save a clip after launching a game,...

in XboX Insiders
    Recommendation: after turning on Xbox or a reboot, save a clip after launching a game,...: Just lost the chance to capture an important moment in an online lobby in F1 2020 because of this. Currently, absolutely all first saved clips after a console restart will be broken. Either...
  5. Won't save

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't save: I am playing farming simulator 19 on Xbox one and I go to save the my game. It will not save. It kicks me out of game and goes back to the home screen. How do I fix it?...
  6. Save game transfers to pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save game transfers to pc: I am getting a pc in a month and wondering if saves transfer from xbox to the microsoft store? Im wanting to play grounded right now but theres no point if im going to have to start a new game....
  7. Can you recover a corrupt save file?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you recover a corrupt save file?...: Power glitch during a save.... Now it says corrupted.... Any way to recover it?.... 3dfb1d5b-1889-4ce9-973f-70470578affe
  8. Cloud saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud saves: How do i delete my cloud save file from an Xbox 360 game? It does not give me an option to do it when I go to the games menu and try to delete the current space that it has reserved....
  9. Contacting 2k to Backup my Save File to Online Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contacting 2k to Backup my Save File to Online Cloud: So I Contacted 2k Fix My Save File For WWE 2K19 And 2K20 they say that it should be backed up and available to download, They Say Cache Clear And It is Common With Wwe 2k titles, As Long as I...
  10. Is there anyway to contact someone to retrieve a deleted minecraft world from the cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to contact someone to retrieve a deleted minecraft world from the cloud saves: im just wondering if it's possible because i saw that it was from others online 0ce58731-9eb0-4296-a0ad-b1052d99e135