I see no reason for Cloud steaming to pc with no keyboard/mouse support

Discus and support I see no reason for Cloud steaming to pc with no keyboard/mouse support in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would love to move to Xbox and keep my Xbox subscription but there is no keyboard mouse support worth noting. Until there is I will stay with Stadia... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lavick81, May 4, 2021.

1. /u/Lavick81
    /u/Lavick81 Guest

I would love to move to Xbox and keep my Xbox subscription but there is no keyboard mouse support worth noting. Until there is I will stay with Stadia or whatever service allows me to play with my friends while they use controller or whatever input device they like.

submitted by /u/Lavick81
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lavick81, May 4, 2021
  2. ThwartImp495870 Win User

Xbox ONE keyboard and mouse compatibility

i actually used a XIM b4 but Native Support is just better , thats why i play on PC and also even if MS dont have mouse and keyboard support , Steam Box will be the answer
  3. Dynamic Sausage Win User

Using keyboard & Mouse with the x1

I'm much happier with a controller, others are much more comfortable with a keyboard and mouse. If people are playing with what they prefer then I see no reason why it's unfair, if I was given a keyboard and mouse I'd barely make it across a map.

That said, if MS wanted keyboard and mouse to be compatible, they would have been. It is essentially modding to a small extent and in my eyes those gamers should have just bought a PC.
  4. Real Dangerr Win User

Should Overwatch get keyboard and mouse support?

Hey I don't see why it shouldn't. The game is excellent for the keyboard and mouse. Mostly every game is designed for keyboard and mouse cause they start on PC.
  5. ELxCHAPOxJUNIOR Win User

Bring on The mouse and keyboard we are ready.

The controller is what makes xbox unique. If they add keyboard & mouse support there is literally no reason to stay on xbox any longer. Communication is now equal to Xbox's party system in terms of sophistication via Discord and PC has infinitely better
    graphics and more exclusives. The only reason I continue to play xbox is because of the Halo franchise and I dont want to learn how to game with a keyboard and mouse. Now the halo franchise has gone down the drain and they're going to add keyboard and mouse
    support... How are controller users supposed to remain competitive in shooter? That's like 90% of your gaming community's thoughts right now, and I GUARANTEE xbox will see massive sales drops as soon as their next generation of consoles launch (presumably
    with mouse and keyboard support). I say this because all of my xbox friends (about 40+) have agreed to switch to PC if Microsoft goes through with this.

*steps off soapbox*
  6. SwirlyCoyote14 Win User

Games/Xbox

If the game had native keyboard and mouse support you may be able to use your PCs keyboard and mouse. You can use the keyboard for the actual xbox homescreen though.
Thema:

1. I see no reason for Cloud steaming to pc with no keyboard/mouse support - Similar Threads - reason Cloud steaming

2. I can’t add people on Xbox as friends for some reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t add people on Xbox as friends for some reason: For some reason when I try to add someone as a friend it says sorry we can’t save your changes right now try again in a while and I could add people yesterday but now I can’t for some reason...
  3. Xbox Series S freezing. Is my Seagate hard drive the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S freezing. Is my Seagate hard drive the reason.: I had my Xbox One Seagate hard drive plugged into my Series S now it's been freezing and it's starting to get annoying I unplugged my hardrive and I'm going to get the hardrive specifically for...
  4. I got reported for a weird reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got reported for a weird reason: Bro jumped in my xbox messages after playing a game of brawlhalla. He wanted a rematch and i don't know how to block someone. I kept telling him chill leave me alone and i snapped eventually and...
  5. I got banned for No reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for No reason: I got banned and I dont recall calling people bad names 76ebc3bd-95a1-4daf-b773-403e0e404fc0
  6. for some reason plants vs zombies battle for the neighborville took too long to start....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    for some reason plants vs zombies battle for the neighborville took too long to start....: I have done a hard rest to try remove catch, also deleted saved and tried to start again, kept the power button down for 10 seconds, moved the game to an external drive, and it still have this...
  7. Xbox Live disconnected but does not give a reason why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live disconnected but does not give a reason why: So for the past 24 hours, the xbox live on my xbox and my brothers has been disconnected. When i go to the network settings to check for a problem, it says that "xbox live is disconnected for...
  8. I got banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for no reason: Hello I got banned for, making a group post by saying, “If you complete this obstacle course you get free skin code,”for fortnite I was giving away the Rebirth Harley Quinn outfit, but you needed...
  9. Xbox insider hub not working for some reason?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub not working for some reason?: Hey! So I am on windows 10 and I want to download xbox insider hub to get out of beta on minecraft. But, it doesn't work. When I search it up on the microsoft store it doesn't appear. When I find...
  10. Game requiring game pass for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game requiring game pass for no reason: Problem for me was that I have not had gamepass for over 2 years now. All of the sudden I tried to play Fallout 76 and I can’t play because it says I need gamepass. I played it a few days prior...