I sense throttling of download/upload connectivity rate

Discus and support I sense throttling of download/upload connectivity rate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To Microsoft Xbox, My name is Charles. I have been an xbox paid user since 2008. I would like to point out that for the past few weeks, especially... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoctorGames101, Aug 1, 2020.

1. I sense throttling of download/upload connectivity rate

To Microsoft Xbox,

My name is Charles. I have been an xbox paid user since 2008. I would like to point out that for the past few weeks, especially during COVID-19, that my direct connection to Xbox Live servers have been throttled. Prior to this issue, my average download/upload
    rate was at least 35 Mbps and 15 Mbps. The maximum download speed I had was 199 Mbps. This situation was reported by game-related reporters, but not in great detail until it started to affect my friends and I.

May Xbox support fix this matter? I am paying good money for a decent connection to Microsoft. So, there should not be any excuse in providing the best experience and connection from Xbox. My actual connection to my ISP works very well and able to download/upload
    much higher on other website and internet, altogether. I contacted them about how good is it and said it there are no limitation on my internet conncection. Thank you for looking into this matter.

Sincerely,

Charles AKA

:)

DoctorGames101, Aug 1, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

a lot of companies did state months ago that they would be throttling downloads to reduce stress on the multiplayer servers, this is because there was a huge surge of people being online due to the global issue, I think they maybe throttling in areas where
    there is heavy traffic so they can maintain a stable network.
  3. Lime Lyfe Win User

Speed Issue.

My Xbox is upstairs connected wirelessly, and with a 2.6 download and 0.5 upload, the minute he does anything, it throttles me.
  4. Texas Ed Win User

Dog slow game download - showing either 984.88 Kb/s or 1.44 Mb/s

The internal Xbox "detailed network statistics" page says "Download speed: 123.32 Mbps / Upload speed: 102.62 Mbps / Packet loss: 0% / Latency: 22 ms"

There is nothing wrong with my xbox or my network connection. Does Microsoft throttle its download servers?
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature?

Hi there GameFreak227

You can download your gameclips if you upload them to one drive and download them from there. That is one method to do it, Also about your upload rate issue are using a wired or wireless connection?.
  6. Zen Dudeism Win User

Xbox Live Connectivity

SInce yesterday my upload speed has gone from the usual 7 or 8 mb/sec to one mb/sec or less .. can't play Halo 5, i get kicked as soon as the game starts. Had my ISP out here, got new modem, direct connection to it and so on, but the upload remained horrible,
    while the download is normal and the PC's here show normal upload speeds.

Is this the xbox servers that is throttling the upload?
Thema:

1. I sense throttling of download/upload connectivity rate - Similar Threads - sense throttling download

2. Ever sense I got my Xbox one x I get kicked offline then it signs me back in almost every...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever sense I got my Xbox one x I get kicked offline then it signs me back in almost every...: Every time i play rainbow six or cod or rdr2 i get kicked off line then it signs me back in immediatly but never when i play madden or any game that i dont play multiplayer...
  3. Minecraft Realms makes no sense.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms makes no sense.: Alright, so this is something that's been happening over the span of three months. I was being charged $7.99 a month plus tax for a realm that I couldn't use. Why? Because it said it was...
  4. Reporting Cheaters on Xbox now makes zero sense!

in XboX Insiders
    Reporting Cheaters on Xbox now makes zero sense!: Why did you break reporting Cheaters for Xbox in game with the last 2 Xbox updates? When I go to report someone for lag switching, I select Report->Cheating and the next screen that shows up makes...
  5. Does it makes sense to remove the Broadcast feature from Xbox Game Bar? [PC]

in XboX Insiders
    Does it makes sense to remove the Broadcast feature from Xbox Game Bar? [PC]: The Broadcast feature is the easiest way to stream to Mixer. It's the only piece of garbage that works seamlessly to stream Forza Horizon 4. Using any other game captures will straight up crash...
  6. they charged me gamepass ultimate without sense

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    they charged me gamepass ultimate without sense: 3 months ago I had gold, I looked at the offer of "buy gamepass ultimate for $ 10" and bought it, I really enjoyed it until it was over and I no longer had money to buy another month ... today I...
  7. The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced...

in XboX Insiders
    The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced...: [IMG] It would be interesting to be able to view the groups created on my console and even be able to edit them directly from the Xbox app on Android, Windows 10 and IOS. Where are my...
  8. The Marks section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be...

in XboX Insiders
    The Marks section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be...: It would be interesting to be able to view the groups created on my console and even be able to edit them directly from the Xbox app on Android, Windows 10 and IOS. *Marks = Pins Thanks...
  9. My controller for my Xbox One S is broken. 3.5mm jack won't sense and I'm trying to set a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My controller for my Xbox One S is broken. 3.5mm jack won't sense and I'm trying to set a...: Everytime I try to set up an order it just doesn't accept it. My warranty ends on March 21st 2019. Here is an Image of the error below. I have tried contacting Microsoft support and as far as I'm...
  10. Backwards compatability list makes no sense

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatability list makes no sense: So i just had someone from microsoft support tell me something kind of ridiculous. I wanted to start a new playthrough on borderlands the pre sequel. I have been playing bl1 and bl2 quite alot...