I sent my Elite Series 2 to get a bumper repaired and the replacement I received has a...

Discus and support I sent my Elite Series 2 to get a bumper repaired and the replacement I received has a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Elite 2 I sent for repair had an unresponsive left bumper and now the one I have been sent back has a left thumb stick that gets stuck on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vezuvius, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Vezuvius
    Vezuvius Guest

I sent my Elite Series 2 to get a bumper repaired and the replacement I received has a...

My Elite 2 I sent for repair had an unresponsive left bumper and now the one I have been sent back has a left thumb stick that gets stuck on the internals so doesn't have full motion.

Any suggestions on what I can do? I don't seem to be getting anywhere with support.

:)

Vezuvius, Apr 28, 2022
  2. FakeZ 1N3R Win User

Elite series 2 stick drift

Hi Flea,

Yes, I’ve been receiving the same issues.

First Elite series 2 lasted the longest though still ended up with stick drift, button issues and bumper problems.

Sent off to be returned with what I’m guessing to be someone else’s restored controller with sticky bumpers and stick drift as soon as I connected the “new replacement” to my console….

Im guessing we are not the only ones with replacement issues….

Anyone?…
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

I sent my Elite Series 2 to get a bumper repaired and the replacement I received has a broken left thumb stick.

4. gds1972 Win User

Elite bumpers

Hi

It is not possible to purchase bumpers for the elite controller directly from Microsoft, If the bumpers of your elite controller require replacing the controller would need to be sent to
    Microsoft repair centre for this.
  5. ROBOSLIDER Win User

XBox Elite controller bumper issues

The bumpers on my launch day Series 1 Elite Controller finally broke a few months ago. Was disappointed that an otherwise perfectly functioning controller (never had the grip issue with mine) was rendered useless because of the poor design of the bumpers.
    All the development that went into the Elite and no effort was made to improve this inherent weakness in all Xbox One controllers. I repaired it myself with a replacement bumper from ebay. Never had bumper issues with any of my 360 controllers.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

My series 2 elite controller analog sticks are swaying upward

Is your controller still under warranty? If so, yes I would get it sent in as soon as possible for repair. Unfortunately, there has been many problems with the Elite Series 2 controller such as this. Best of luck.
Thema:

1. I sent my Elite Series 2 to get a bumper repaired and the replacement I received has a... - Similar Threads - sent Elite Series

2. Sent my Elite Series 2 controller in for repair, now the controller is no longer in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent my Elite Series 2 controller in for repair, now the controller is no longer in my...: So recently I sent a Elite Series 2 controller in for warranty repair because it had bad joystick drift. 4 days later, it makes it to the repair center according to UPS, so I went to check my...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller Wasn't Fixed When Sent For Repairs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Wasn't Fixed When Sent For Repairs: 5 Months after i purchased the elite series 2, i had stick drift (LHS) and the X/Y/B/A buttons where double clicking. 4 Months after i got it back, the exact same issues were happening again. This...
  4. xbox elite series 2 sent out for warranty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox elite series 2 sent out for warranty: i recently received my Xbox elite series 2 controller back from warranty today and when i sent it out for warranty i sent all the original accessories and box with the charge doc and when I...
  5. I sent my series 2 elite controller in for repairs I put everything back in it’s original...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my series 2 elite controller in for repairs I put everything back in it’s original...: So as the title says i sent my series 2 elite controller in for repairs/replacement, i put everything that came with the controller back in its box when i sent it out, but when i got the...
  6. I sent my Xbox elite series 2 controller back to Microsoft via ups and it arrived there,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my Xbox elite series 2 controller back to Microsoft via ups and it arrived there,...: I sent my Xbox elite series 2 controller back to Microsoft via ups and it arrived there, but 2 days later Microsoft is still in repair status that the device is not there yet. What can I do and is...
  7. I sent my Elite series 2 controller in for repair and now to my surprise my controller is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my Elite series 2 controller in for repair and now to my surprise my controller is...: I sent my controller in for repair earlier this year and come present day I am having the same exact issue with my bumper not always registering when pressed. When I try to create a service order...
  8. Sent Elite Series 2 in for repair, tracking shows delivered but my microsoft account says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent Elite Series 2 in for repair, tracking shows delivered but my microsoft account says...: So its pretty much all in the title, the package was delivered to the service center last Friday according to UPS but my microsoft account is still saying they haven't received the package. I...
  9. I sent in my xbox series elite controller 2 to get serviced and they sent me back the wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in my xbox series elite controller 2 to get serviced and they sent me back the wrong...: They sent me back a wireless adapter for windows 10 instead of my controller. What do I do now? b9a07318-88c6-4859-a0da-4e5f1ad8e7be
  10. Elite series 2 controller sent out for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller sent out for repair: I sent out my elite series 2 controller to be repaired (for thr 2nd time) just about 3 weeks ago now. But neither the ups i dropped it off at, nor the page showing the progress of my return on...