I share my xbox account with my cousin who lives in my condominium and due to internet ...

Discus and support I share my xbox account with my cousin who lives in my condominium and due to internet ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I share my xbox account with my cousin who lives in my condominium and due to internet problems had to use the "My main xbox" more than 3 times .. and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Martins021, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Martins021
    Martins021 Guest

I share my xbox account with my cousin who lives in my condominium and due to internet ...

I share my xbox account with my cousin who lives in my condominium and due to internet problems had to use the "My main xbox" more than 3 times .. and I did not know that was no limit to it.

I would like you to release so I can add to my account on xbox my cousin for him to play when he has no access to any game, and we paid the games together.

:)

Martins021, Nov 5, 2016
  2. bperolli
    bperolli Guest
    Can't Recover Account.

Recently, I've been trying to recover my account onto my XBox(which has since been on my cousins' XBox). Nearly a month ago, I've been trying to recover my account back onto my HDD(at their house), and about 25% into the recovery process, I get an error:
    "Xbox Live signup is currently unavailable. Please try again later." Well, I did try again later. and the same error showed up.

Within the last hour, I've been attempting it again(this time on my internet connection), but i still get the same error.

-I had just got the July 19 update, so it can't be an internet problem.

-There are no problems with my Windows Live account. I can sign in just perfectly to my E-Mail and Games for Windows.

-At the same time as I was trying to recover it at my cousins' house, their cousin was visiting(don't get confused on me), and had recovered it just fine on BOTH my cousins' HDD and mine.

Any suggestions?

bperolli, Nov 5, 2016
  3. Xbox Live

DouglasBritto, Nov 5, 2016
  4. yaya__76 Win User

Xbox live gold via partage de compte

Thank you but Why is every think is okay, i dont know if I understood correctly,

My cousin can play online when his account is not linked to any account with xbox live gold, he is linked only to mine and mine is linked to the account of a friend who has xbox live gold, I am therefore the intermediary between the account of my friend
    and that of my cousin, who both have XLG. Now if my cousin has XLG, I should have it too, right?
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

xbox game share

I was wondering I game shared with my cousin and he was able to get my games but I was not able to get his. I made his account my home xbox and all that but it still didn't work. I wanted his new star wars game (fallen order) and I got really sad help please
    Your cousin is living in your house? because if not this is against terms of services...
  6. purpaturta Win User

MGS V graphics issue since October update

I am on the one x and I game share with my cousin who uses the one s. I'm gonna have him open his game and see what it looks like
  7. Triaxial AlyKat Win User

My Cousin

I guess but who cares what kids are playing or what parents buy their kids... its a video game
  8. Eggnogga Win User

My Cousin

Hate to admit this, but when I was 17 -- 1995, I don't even know if the ESRB was around then? The only thing I remember being allowed to buy from a store clerk was a Digital Underground cd! hahaha Hey, the 'Humpty Dance' was my jam in 7th grade.

As for the OP -- I work with a woman who has a 12 yr old son. Last Xmas she asked if it was ok for him to have Black Ops, I told her "probably not" and she still bought it for him. Oh well. Funny thing about 2 months after that she came into work saying
    she thought he was playing a trailer park game, because he kept yelling about "campers."
Thema:

1. I share my xbox account with my cousin who lives in my condominium and due to internet ... - Similar Threads - share account cousin

2. Game sharing/ account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing/ account: So a friend of mine is game sharing with me and she adds another person to game share with. when the other person signed on to her account and made it his home xbox it kicked me off and now it...
  3. Compartilhamento de Conta Xbox[Translation-Xbox Account Sharing]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compartilhamento de Conta Xbox[Translation-Xbox Account Sharing]: Bom dia, pessoal Estou tentando compartilhar a conta com meu Irmão em outro xbox, porém aparece apenas os jogos da conta dele no meu perfil e os meus na no perfil dele e Só que não está funciona...
  4. Game sharing between 3 accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sharing between 3 accounts: So i wanted my friend to gameshare with me but he is already doing that with my other friend so i was hoping if there was a way to gameshare between the three of us so we can all play online...
  5. How do I buy Xbox Gold Games with a shared Gold account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I buy Xbox Gold Games with a shared Gold account?: My brother has allowed me to share his Gold Ultimate account on our Xbox One but to download any of the monthly free Gold games I have to sign into his account to get them. I don't think he wants...
  6. Playing Fortnite with 2 Xbox accounts (family) and 1 shared xbox live account at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Fortnite with 2 Xbox accounts (family) and 1 shared xbox live account at the same time?: Hi! My two kids have both an Xbox One S. One of them has a Xbox Live Gold account. He added his brother as a family member. They both want to play Fortnite at the same time. But this does not...
  7. Sharing live accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing live accounts: Hi me and my brother play on the same xbox (xbox 1 original) and play on seperate accounts is it possible to share xbox gamepass between both accounts or no? Also will he be able to play the games...
  8. XBox Live not shared on the family account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live not shared on the family account: Hi, I have accidentally added XBox Live to my daughters account. I didn't think it would matter as she is part of the Family group on the XBox. But now when I or my other daughters try to go onto...
  9. Sharing an xbox live gold account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing an xbox live gold account: My brother added me to the family plan and made it his home xbox but it still wont share xbox live gold. Can somebody plz help me with how to help share xbox live gold...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate and Account Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate and Account Sharing: Hoping someone can help me out with the following scenario. I have a PC and an Xbox One X. My microsoft account has game pass ultimate, and this is used between my pc and xbox. My wife started...