I shipped my controller to service center and it takes over a month there's no response...

Discus and support I shipped my controller to service center and it takes over a month there's no response... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox Elite controller 2 earlier this year and the right trigger is jamming since May. Since it's still covered within warranty I just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by QWangBX, Jul 21, 2020.

1. QWangBX
    QWangBX Guest

I shipped my controller to service center and it takes over a month there's no response...

I bought an Xbox Elite controller 2 earlier this year and the right trigger is jamming since May. Since it's still covered within warranty I just shipped it back to the service center. I created an order online and the order condition remains "device received"
    since 6/19. It's been over a month and my warranty is expiring. There's even no other way for me to know how my order was going on.

What should I do now to get my controller back? Is this common to happen with Microsoft service?

:)

QWangBX, Jul 21, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Kmac15 Win User

I shipped my controller to service center and it takes over a month there's no response yet. Is it normal?

I guess I'm not the only one dealing with this problem . Sent mine in for replacement and was received 6/22 and still nothing. I even thought I'd b smart and pay the extra 13 bucks for fast shipping. Was that ever pointless. Not sure what to do at this
    point other than wait but definitely out of patience!!!!
  3. tarabulkowski Win User

Service Center is a joke

I'm also experiencing issues of xbox suppoert service quality from some time. There is a problem with delivering shipping labels from UPS system after creating a service order on the support website.

After few calls to the call center finally got a shipping label and sent the elite controller.

But right now it almost 2 weeks after I received a confirmation that controller has left the service center and it I'm still waiting for it to be delivered. It takes too long this time.

MS, what is going on with your support and service orders?
  4. Bluntman1138 Win User

My xbox repair

The customer service center is in Laredo. The actual repair center is in Mexico.

Cheaper to have them fixed in Mexico. And it is cheaper on the shipping if sent to and from the US. SO you send it to laredo, they fill up a truck, take it to the repair center, pick it back up, and ship it back out from Laredo.

Internatinal shipping through UPS can get expensive. Even US to Mexico will be double the shipping cost than US to US delivery.
  5. HisSvt2 Win User

Faulty Day One Controller - Terrible Support

I have to agree the way they are handling these controller and other pack in items is pretty nuts.

These should be advance exchanges with paid return shipping they have had my day one controller at their service center since 12/11 and status hasn't changed at all.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Device service and repair

Hey Adrian

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

Normally, repairs on the console are done by the Service Center. This requires you to ship up your device.

When doing this, you do not include any accessories such as cables or controller. If you are attempting to take this into a Microsoft Store, there is no guarantee that they have all the same resources the Services Center does, so yes, I
    would have to recommend that you bring your accessories with you.

I hope this is of some use to you.
Thema:

1. I shipped my controller to service center and it takes over a month there's no response... - Similar Threads - shipped controller service

2. Warranty of an Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller- What shipping label?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty of an Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller- What shipping label?: My Series 2 is broken. The upper right paddle(when regarded from the back) only works sporadically(sometimes it accepts the input, other times not). The warranty itself is still active and when I...
  3. i can't find the website to get a shipping label for my controller exchange

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't find the website to get a shipping label for my controller exchange: i have received an email confirming my exchange request and was provided with a link to help me create a shipping label, however when i click the link i am told that the page i am trying to find...
  4. i ordered a Xbox controller and it has not been shipped yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i ordered a Xbox controller and it has not been shipped yet: On May 16, 2020 more than a month ago i bought a Xbox controller and it is now June 22, 2020 and my order is still pending even though my credit card account was charged. please just send my...
  5. Xbox Controller Exchange Request Shipping Adress?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Exchange Request Shipping Adress?: I have recently requested an xbox controller exchange request. My request was accepted because my controller is under warranty. I was given all the information needed to exchange my controller...
  6. Replacement controller shipping problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Replacement controller shipping problem: I recently bought an xbox one s. All the buttons work fine except for the view button. I live in the uk and was wondering if i could send my package through royal mail instead of ups due to...
  7. Shipping On Xbox one controller

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Shipping On Xbox one controller: Hello it’s been more than 2-3 days I was wondering why package hasn’t shipped yet? 4db332c7-e9b2-477f-83b5-2e2795f3b999
  8. Need shipping address for controller exchange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need shipping address for controller exchange: I started an exchange request with Microsoft for a faulty controller. However, i was never given a shipping address or information. I waited a week to see if they would email it to me but, i still...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Shipping for Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Shipping for Replacement: My xbox elite controller 2 had an issue and wasn't responding correctly so I filed a claim to receive a replacement. Now I need to ship the controller in order to receive the replacement but what...
  10. Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed?: After over an hour of attempting to get my Xbox Elite controller pre-order's shipping address changed, Braeden at Microsoft has informed me of some pretty absurd things. - Microsoft Store...