I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY TO TALK TO MY FRIENDS

Discus and support I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY TO TALK TO MY FRIENDS in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So let me start by saying. WHY THE ACUALL HELL... DO I HAVE TO HAVE XBOX LIVE TO TALK TO MY FRIENDS. THATS LITERALLY STUPID. I USUALLY GET 3 MONTHS... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dashingphinex, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:03 PM.

1. I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY TO TALK TO MY FRIENDS

So let me start by saying.

WHY THE ACUALL HELL...

DO I HAVE TO HAVE XBOX LIVE TO TALK TO MY FRIENDS.

THATS LITERALLY STUPID.

I USUALLY GET 3 MONTHS BUT THIS IS REDICLUES...

COVA 19 HAPPENS...

SERVICES ARE STILL PAID CONTENT.

WHAT THE ACUALL HELL!

BORDERLANDS 3 "YOU CAN NOT REDEEM A SHIFT CODE WITHOUT XBOX LIVE"

DIABLO 3 "YOU CAN NOT PLAY WITH THIS CHARACTER WITHOUT XBOX LIVE"

WHAT THE ACUALL HELL.

I PAID 50$ IF NOT MORE FOR THESE GAMES AND I CAN'T EVEN ACCESS MY HIGHEST CHAR ON DIABLO WITHOUT XBOX LIVE.

THATS BULL S****

I SHOULD BE ABLE TO ACCESS MY CHARS AND TALK TO MY FRIENDS WITHOUT XBOX LIVE.

REMOVE THE XBOX LIVE REQUIREMENT TO TALK TO FRIENDS THATS BULL S***

THATS THE EQUIVALENT OF ME GIVING A CANDY BAR THEN SAYING YOU CAN'T EAT THAT TILL PIGS FLY

:)

dashingphinex, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:03 PM
  2. darkist1 Win User

Servers, Data Centers, internet infrastructure, the staff to maintain all these areas. These are what you're paying for. You're paying a service Fee, so microsoft can provide a service for you, which in turn supports other peoples salaries/wages to support
    their family.
  3. LLG JuGgErNaUt Win User

Essentially, what you are saying is that Microsoft should provide a service for free.
  4. Stempowski Win User

Free Xbox live?

No you noobs, free Xbox live year around. Where I can play online with my friends without paying for the service. I believe this service should be free like the ps3. I shouldn't have to pay for crappy service.
  5. Vale4cedI Win User

banned for what i just defend myself did not start. sorry for my english im not english

i can't talk with my friends, i will pay attention to the future, sorry
  6. Queen x HunT3r Win User

What keeps you paying for LIVE?

I like talking and playing with my friends, they are the only reason I pay for gold.
Thema:

1. I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY TO TALK TO MY FRIENDS - Similar Threads - SHOULDN'T PAY TALK

2. The most dum reason I got banned: Partner shouldn't be one definition

in XBoX on Consoles
    The most dum reason I got banned: Partner shouldn't be one definition: So I was playing some sea of theieves I wanted to play with a partner (not romantic) so I decided to make a post the post read "Looking for a partner or 2 UwU ~❤" and so I met some people had some...
  3. Updates shouldn't happen mid game

in XboX Insiders
    Updates shouldn't happen mid game: I know the updates need to happen in order for us to test them. But the consoles should check for updates when you turn them on and download any available updates then. Not in the middle of...
  4. Shouldn't longtime users/Insider members be able to hold Microsoft a TINY bit accountable...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't longtime users/Insider members be able to hold Microsoft a TINY bit accountable...: This is more or less pertaining to the concept of whether or not longtime Xbox consumers can ask that Microsoft take any degree of responsibility or be held accountable on any level, even the...
  5. We probably shouldn't flood this subreddit with posts about the RTX beta not working yet....

in XboX Insiders
    We probably shouldn't flood this subreddit with posts about the RTX beta not working yet....: Also, please do not try to enroll unless you have an 20 series RTX card as the servers are slammed and I promise you will not be able to play. submitted by /u/_rotol [link] [comments]
  6. Hearing things I shouldn't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hearing things I shouldn't: I am having the hardest time with my chat feature. When i am playing with a friend on my system and we both wear headphones, we cannot hear each other speak, but, we can hear each other's...
  7. oh... that shouldn't have happened. Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    oh... that shouldn't have happened. Xbox 360: as the title said, that what I get everytime I try to get far cry 2 (xbox 360 game) from my xbox one (with gold) I have a turkey visa card and my region set to turkey on my xbox and on my...
  8. Money went out my bank but shouldn't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money went out my bank but shouldn't: money went out my bank that shouldn't have f034d627-e415-4d69-b98c-9d68415699ec
  9. Unlocked an achievement I shouldn't have yet on For Honor, before others were even

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlocked an achievement I shouldn't have yet on For Honor, before others were even: Hi, last night on the Xbox One game "For Honor Standard Edition" I sort of unlocked the "An Average Accomplishment" for completing the campaign/Story Mode on Normal difficulty. But the thing is, I...
  10. You shouldn't need to pay for a gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    You shouldn't need to pay for a gamertag: All this is is a money grab. there is absolutely no reason that this should cost money. ad8fb2aa-e5d2-406a-a83a-4d08b6034560