I sold my Xbox and now i cant edit my privacy settings

Discus and support I sold my Xbox and now i cant edit my privacy settings in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; all it does is lead me to the page telling you how to do it, then when I click on the link there saying I can change my settings by going there, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Thebaron9, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Thebaron9
    Thebaron9 Guest

all it does is lead me to the page telling you how to do it, then when I click on the link there saying I can change my settings by going there, it just leads me back to the same page... I want to join people on Minecraft PE but I cant! please help! (p.s.
    I have looked everywhere)

:)

Thebaron9, Aug 18, 2019
  2. ffd73c5e-0ada-4ea8-a Win User

that cant be because i contacted everybody who can have the parent account, and no luck... plus another thing that happened was on all links related to my profile in the xbox side of the site sent me to that link... and when i went to the family page, it
    didnt say anything about me being in a family
  3. ffd73c5e-0ada-4ea8-a Win User

sadly no, just like every other time, it sent me
    here

is there a way to delete my account then remake it and keep all of my data?

if there is no way maybe a direct link to the webpage would help... if not then i think that something is making me get redirected to that one webpage
  4. ffd73c5e-0ada-4ea8-a Win User

I tried, it sent me to the support page
  5. Fos Win User

You should be able to change your privacy settings here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=746875
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Was your profile ever on the 360 while you were under the age of 13? If so there is definitely a parent account and explains why you constantly keep getting the redirect stating how to change a child's account. Did you have the adults you asked login
    to their Microsoft account and check to see?
Thema:

1. I sold my Xbox and now i cant edit my privacy settings - Similar Threads - sold cant edit

2. Family restricted code on Xbox 360. Cannot remember password and sold Xbox. is there a way...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family restricted code on Xbox 360. Cannot remember password and sold Xbox. is there a way...: I sold my xbox 360. The buyer went to go use it , and he says he reset it but its still asking for a family restricted code. I can not remember what it is. Is there a way to clear it or bypass it...
  3. Prep XBox to be sold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prep XBox to be sold: Hello, I am wondering if there is any special procedures you should do on an XBox 360 before it can be sold to someone else? 89e3cddd-d843-4c61-a82b-bbdf3e9e1817
  4. When will the Xbox Elite controller series 2 be back in stock? It seems to be sold out...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When will the Xbox Elite controller series 2 be back in stock? It seems to be sold out...: Ive been looking to buy the Xbox elite controller series 2 for a while now and it seems to be out of stock everywhere, i was just wondering if the microsoft store is due to have more stock any...
  5. Possibly Sold Used/Refurbished Elite 2 Controller from Walmart?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possibly Sold Used/Refurbished Elite 2 Controller from Walmart?: Recently bought an Elite 2 controller from Walmart. When they got it out of the case, the box was sealed on both ends with the pull tab tape, so I didn't suspect anything. But when I opened the...
  6. Xbox 360 Sold A Game to for $20. Years later making the game unavailable, and not refunding...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Sold A Game to for $20. Years later making the game unavailable, and not refunding...: Just learned this recently Mortal Kombat 9, Is no longer re-down loadable, SO WHERE IS MY REFUND? Isn't this Illegal. That was a good game. 3abd2d6d-8fdb-4bea-93a1-343754b68d22
  7. using download codes after an Xbox has been sold abroad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    using download codes after an Xbox has been sold abroad: Hi, I live in the UK and have just sold my Xbox to a buyer in Austria. The codes for the Horizon Bundle (Horizon and Motorsport) that are digital downloads do not work. Are codes region specific?...
  8. I think the pawnshop sold me a fake Xbox One, can you press the power button in or is it a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think the pawnshop sold me a fake Xbox One, can you press the power button in or is it a...: i recorded a video, it wont let me share but there is an xbox logo on here but its not a button. They actually had a sticker covering it up that says 500GB. Im probably about to go hurt these...
  9. Feel like ive been miss sold the elite controller as you cant customise the paddles at the back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feel like ive been miss sold the elite controller as you cant customise the paddles at the back: So i bought the xbox one elite controller for my pc after seeing that it has 4 paddles at the back which are "completely customisable" only to find that they arent. Infact you can only make them...
  10. Sold my xbox and forgot to remove Home setting. I cant set it and now I have no home xbox. HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sold my xbox and forgot to remove Home setting. I cant set it and now I have no home xbox. HELP: HELP I sold my xbox and forgot to remove the Home setting from it. The Set As Home xbox option isn't available. I removed the device from my account via the xbox.com site so only my actual xbox...