I sold my Xbox and now i cant edit my privacy settings

Discus and support I sold my Xbox and now i cant edit my privacy settings in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; all it does is lead me to the page telling you how to do it, then when I click on the link there saying I can change my settings by going there, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Thebaron9, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Thebaron9
    Thebaron9 Guest

all it does is lead me to the page telling you how to do it, then when I click on the link there saying I can change my settings by going there, it just leads me back to the same page... I want to join people on Minecraft PE but I cant! please help! (p.s.
    I have looked everywhere)

:)

Thebaron9, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Thebaron9 Win User

that cant be because i contacted everybody who can have the parent account, and no luck... plus another thing that happened was on all links related to my profile in the xbox side of the site sent me to that link... and when i went to the family page, it
    didnt say anything about me being in a family
  3. Thebaron9 Win User

sadly no, just like every other time, it sent me
    here

is there a way to delete my account then remake it and keep all of my data?

if there is no way maybe a direct link to the webpage would help... if not then i think that something is making me get redirected to that one webpage
  4. Thebaron9 Win User

I tried, it sent me to the support page
  5. Fos Win User

You should be able to change your privacy settings here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=746875
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Was your profile ever on the 360 while you were under the age of 13? If so there is definitely a parent account and explains why you constantly keep getting the redirect stating how to change a child's account. Did you have the adults you asked login
    to their Microsoft account and check to see?
Thema:

1. I sold my Xbox and now i cant edit my privacy settings - Similar Threads - sold cant edit

2. Dud Xbox one x sold by GAME

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dud Xbox one x sold by GAME: Just bought a Xbox one X from Game today and it powers up but doesn't want to connect to any of the controllers including the one in the box. Can't find a manual in the box, and tried to search...
  3. Why is Gears of War 5 sold and marketed in South Africa?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Gears of War 5 sold and marketed in South Africa?: Hi there, Gears of War 5 is being sold and marketed in South Africa, however, there are no local servers, making the multiplayer (Huge aspect of the advertised product) unplayable, as the EU...
  4. Xbox 360 & Xbox One's memory sold to the consumer is incorrectly advertised. But here's a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 & Xbox One's memory sold to the consumer is incorrectly advertised. But here's a...: Xbox 360 & Xbox One's memory sold to the consumer is a lie. But here's a method to FIX it so it isn't being falsely advertised to the consumer. Look if the consumer is being told that they have...
  5. Was my Xbox one sold to someone else before me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was my Xbox one sold to someone else before me?: Hi, Following advice on here yesterday (thank you to all foryour advice), i registered my device with Microsoft so i could send it away for repair. See screenshot below. It says that it is under...
  6. J"ai un solde de 16.40 dollars, mais je ne peux pas jouer avec mes amis. Sol;de impayé....

in XBoX on Consoles
    J"ai un solde de 16.40 dollars, mais je ne peux pas jouer avec mes amis. Sol;de impayé....: Title Translation: I have a balance of 16.40 dollars, but I can not play with my friends Sol, unpaid I always use gift cards to activate my account. je veux utiliser Des cartes cadeaux toujours....
  7. Forza Horizon 3 - Auction cars that weren't sold removed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 - Auction cars that weren't sold removed: I had a bunch of cars on my auction house, that i didn't sell, but somehow they disapeared. I only notice yesterday, because i didn't plau for a while. 19956187-7eb1-4864-8692-e8610ff0eb00
  8. Sold Xbox One without factory reset!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sold Xbox One without factory reset!: Sold Xbox one tonight and forgot to do factory reset. It was my 6 year olds and was set up to automatically log him in. It’s attached to my microsoft account and payment card. His settings...
  9. Feel like ive been miss sold the elite controller as you cant customise the paddles at the back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feel like ive been miss sold the elite controller as you cant customise the paddles at the back: So i bought the xbox one elite controller for my pc after seeing that it has 4 paddles at the back which are "completely customisable" only to find that they arent. Infact you can only make them...
  10. Sold my xbox and forgot to remove Home setting. I cant set it and now I have no home xbox. HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sold my xbox and forgot to remove Home setting. I cant set it and now I have no home xbox. HELP: HELP I sold my xbox and forgot to remove the Home setting from it. The Set As Home xbox option isn't available. I removed the device from my account via the xbox.com site so only my actual xbox...