I spent $50 on the Summer Spotlight sale, where is my $10 gift card? (Terrible Customer...

Discus and support I spent $50 on the Summer Spotlight sale, where is my $10 gift card? (Terrible Customer... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; After writing into Rewards Support, they confirmed that I did in fact meet the requirements for the Summer Spotlight Sale gift card with my purchases... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RomanBishop, Sep 17, 2020.

1. RomanBishop
    RomanBishop Guest

I spent $50 on the Summer Spotlight sale, where is my $10 gift card? (Terrible Customer...

After writing into Rewards Support, they confirmed that I did in fact meet the requirements for the Summer Spotlight Sale gift card with my purchases of Othercide and Liquid Sunshine. But after multiple exchanges, they said they couldn't help me and directed
    me to Microsoft Support.

I even got a message after completing the punch card that said I would receive a gift card through my Xbox Live inbox for $10 by the 15th of September. It is now the 16th of September, so I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue?

I tried a Microsoft Support chat and didn't receive a single response from the support agent, and then he ended the chat on me. So I put my phone number in for a callback from support.

I got a phone call from Microsoft Support and the person I talked to there said that I did indeed qualify for the gift card with the games I bought, and he transferred me to Games & Apps Support. The guy sounded like he was in the worst mood ever, and then
    after explaining my issue the call MAGICALLY DROPS! It's starting to feel like Microsoft really just doesn't give a [Mod removed]

:)

RomanBishop, Sep 17, 2020
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

Summer Spotlight Sale

Hello Dippy Doe,

Unfortunately, only purchases made during the offer period are eligible for the offer. From the FAQ for this offer:

All actions must be completed between 25 July 2017 00:00 UTC and 4 September 2017 23:59 UTC. Please visit http://www.worldtimeserver.com or another world time database to determine local time.

This means your purchase on the 19th would not be eligible for this offer. However, it will go to your MyVIP payback for the month. Furthermore, that offer requires a total of $40 USD to complete the offer, so that purchase would
    not be enough to complete the offer along with your purchase on the 26th.
  3. Smwutches Win User

summer spotlight points

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Rewards- winter spotlight

Hi Talleeperson,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. In relation to the game Age of Wonders: Planetfall
    being on sale, it (and its other versions) is at current a new release that has been placed on our

Summer Spotlight promotional page
    and has not been listed as being on sale via the Xbox website. It will perhaps in the future be listed as being available at a sale price, but is currently listed as being at regular price but is spotlighted as a game.
    Games listed as being on sale would be designated with the "on sale" designation next to the title.

I hope that this information helps out.
  5. Talleeperson Win User

Hi ,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. In relation to the game Age of Wonders: Planetfall
    being on sale, it (and its other versions) is at current a new release that has been placed on our

Summer Spotlight promotional page
    and has not been listed as being on sale via the Xbox website. It will perhaps in the future be listed as being available at a sale price, but is currently listed as being at regular price but is spotlighted as a game.
    Games listed as being on sale would be designated with the "on sale" designation next to the title.

I hope that this information helps out.
    Well this was a response...not to the question I asked but I guess it may help someone.
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Thema:

1. I spent $50 on the Summer Spotlight sale, where is my $10 gift card? (Terrible Customer... - Similar Threads - spent $50 Summer

2. Forza Horizon doesent work i hope for an answer beacuse i just spent my last money to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon doesent work i hope for an answer beacuse i just spent my last money to play...: hi today i bought xbox game pass again just to play forza then i played for like 20min then i closed it as usual but when i started it i needed to update so i did it then when i logged back it...
  3. Son spent money on Roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son spent money on Roblox: I noticed that my 7-year-old son spent £203 on Robux (digital currency for the game Roblox). He was able to do this because I activated a £1 six-month game pass that came with his XBOX ONE, in...
  4. £1 Six month game pass (COST ME OVER £200), Son spent £203 on Roblox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    £1 Six month game pass (COST ME OVER £200), Son spent £203 on Roblox: I noticed that my 7-year-old son spent £203 on Robux (digital currency for the game Roblox). He was able to do this because I activated a £1 six-month game pass that came with his XBOX ONE, in...
  5. I got permanently banned from playing and I’ve spent a lot of money on this account over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got permanently banned from playing and I’ve spent a lot of money on this account over...: So i got permanently banned for to me no reason as i havent cheated and its says its for cheating. Only thing that happened was some guys gave me modded guns on State of Decay 2. Ive spent...
  6. Xbox stopped tracking time spent in games after last update .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox stopped tracking time spent in games after last update .: Mine and MANY others have run into this bug after the last update where xbox no longer tracks time spent playing a game. I've contacted customer support, ive hard reset my xbox, soft reset, sign...
  7. Friends account hacked and money was spent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Friends account hacked and money was spent: This is a report for my friend, his xbox name is MZ ORB 123 He was talking to someone, and that person apparently 'ip grabbed him' And they kept signing him out over and over again, until they...
  8. I spent 50 euros on a Forza Horizon 4 expansion with car pass and everything on it. I paid...

in XBoX on Windows
    I spent 50 euros on a Forza Horizon 4 expansion with car pass and everything on it. I paid...: This evening I wanted to buy the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle from the microsoft store for 50 euros. I ordered it and paid the product. I can proof this by showing the money being taken...
  9. Spent $50 on NBA2K18 VC and lost it all!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spent $50 on NBA2K18 VC and lost it all!: When the early tip off edition for NBA2K18 dropped on Friday, September 19, I purchased it immediately and was anxious to play. I made my MyPlayer and bought $50 worth of VC to upgrade him from a...
  10. Spent 1000 coins to purchase 50 powerups and I did not receive the powerups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spent 1000 coins to purchase 50 powerups and I did not receive the powerups: I just spent 1000 coins to purchase 50 powerups and I did not receive the powerups, but my 1000 coins are gone. 1147fb96-d93b-486b-abb7-6c940753642f