I spent the wheel won the car then the game cut off what do I do now

Discus and support I spent the wheel won the car then the game cut off what do I do now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I spent the wheel won the car then the game cut off what do I do n ow 15a57461-616f-4947-9984-e10dd0d29507 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EricRichardson4, Feb 24, 2020.

1. I spent the wheel won the car then the game cut off what do I do now

I spent the wheel won the car then the game cut off what do I do n

ow

:)

EricRichardson4, Feb 24, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

To prevent further repeated responses, I'm going to lock this. Please feel free to create a new thread detailing your issue in order to receive proper assistance.
  3. djmistaspot Win User

Please include more info when you make a post
  4. Emo Goggles Win User

if you referring to GTA5 then theres nothing you can do. only thin g is to get lucky and spin again.
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi Gamer

Please provide us with some more information:

What game are you referring to?

Xbox or PC?

Any other information you would think that can help us diagnose your issue better
  6. QUEENMISFITS Win User

If you are taking about gta, get a hold of Rockstar games and let them know what happened. You might just have to take it as a loss though.
Thema:

1. I spent the wheel won the car then the game cut off what do I do now - Similar Threads - spent wheel won

2. game keeps cutting off, plus didnt get my keys when cc was reached. spent alot of coins to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game keeps cutting off, plus didnt get my keys when cc was reached. spent alot of coins to...: game keeps cuttin off in middle of bingo! didn't get my keys when cc goa l was reached! 064f9f3e-73f3-42f5-a100-69ffcb51e8cf
  3. Xbox 360 Time Spent on Specific Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Time Spent on Specific Games: So I think it's safe to say most of us are quite embarrassed to recall the amount of time we poured into games such as Minecraft and Black Ops 2, but i have began to wonder how much did I actually...
  4. spent money, didn't work ;-;

in XBoX on Consoles
    spent money, didn't work ;-;: So I got a $50 giftcard and put it in my xbox, I then went to buy the 90% off xbox live gold and it went through, I wanted to see what fortnite was like now and it brought me to the Pick the plan...
  5. What game have you spent the most amount of hours on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game have you spent the most amount of hours on?: 3500 hours in destiny 2 and 3 and half months in pubg lol. Like 3 1/2 months time lol 84715fab-aafb-494d-96da-d20382788f0d
  6. How much real time have you so far spent in one Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much real time have you so far spent in one Game?: Can't say where I have most spend time because X360 doesn't track that and most of PC games out of Steam etc. don't neither but I think it can be Warface on X360 add8c8b0-99b4-4d07-8f2b-eb44b08ba4e2
  7. TLDR; My Pre-Order Cancelled and I spent money. Now it says it was declined when I checked...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TLDR; My Pre-Order Cancelled and I spent money. Now it says it was declined when I checked...: So basically, I purchased Code:Vein back in July and definitely had the money on my card, and checked the purchase back on the 9th. The game and all of it's components were downloaded because the...
  8. Money spent on games addons anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money spent on games addons anything: Why is it everytime I spend money on a game movie addons for games and it does not work I get the same [Mod Removed - see Xbox Forum Guidelines] have u checked your internet connection followed by...
  9. SPENT 7 HOURS ON XBOX SUPPORT WAITING FOR AN AGENT.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SPENT 7 HOURS ON XBOX SUPPORT WAITING FOR AN AGENT.: Today, I have spent 7 hours waiting for some assistance with my Xbox. I still have received, no calls, no emails or anything from Microsoft, which is extremely upsetting. I have spent 10 months...
  10. HELP I SPENT 20$ on save the world it told me update nothing was happening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I SPENT 20$ on save the world it told me update nothing was happening: So i uninstall fortnite and IT WONT LET ME REINSTALL IT!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so sad please help 53484ae6-db35-4cd8-8e07-8cfea23fb90b