I started a voice chat and my (ios) app crashed (i have deleted and reinstalled it)

Discus and support I started a voice chat and my (ios) app crashed (i have deleted and reinstalled it) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So I was playing Minecraft and wanted to chat with a freind so i started a voice chat. My app crashed to the homescreen so I deleted the app reinstaled... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ollie rocks7215, Feb 9, 2020.

1. I started a voice chat and my (ios) app crashed (i have deleted and reinstalled it)

So I was playing Minecraft and wanted to chat with a freind so i started a voice chat. My app crashed to the homescreen so I deleted the app reinstaled the app and logged in it still crashed?!

:)

ollie rocks7215, Feb 9, 2020
  2. WGID Win User

I started a voice chat and my (ios) app crashed (i have deleted and reinstalled it)

Restart your phone, and try that. Is there an error code that pops up?
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi

do you get any error message or does it just crash
  4. Nathan Wynn Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection iOS App Crashes Upon Sign In Attempt

I have not tried logging in on to my account on someone else's iPhone yet, but here is a less than satisfactory update:

The issue persists as described after iOS 11 developer beta update, and continues to crash in the same manner after a factory reset and restore. The app continues to work fine, however, on an iPad updated to iOS 11.

Upon inspecting the size of the "Documents & Data" portion of the app it appears to grow with each login attempt and crash.

App Size: 166.5 MB

Documents & Data: 12 kb (immediately after deleting the app and reinstalling, but before launching)

After opening it, trying to sign in, and it crashes, it goes up to 889 kb.

A second attempt and crash shows that it has grown to 2.3 MB.

A third attempt and crash shows that it has grown to 7.1 MB.

Oddly, the information in Settings - General - iPhone Storage shows "Last Used: April 28, 2017" for the app even after launching it and playing a game without signing in.

I realize my test cases aren't conventional as I have gone through several beta iOS releases, but this issue began on the public release of iOS 10.3 and has persisted since then. I have the Analytics option to Share With App Developers turned on, so hopefully
    the crash data is being sent to the appropriate parties and can help resolve this in a future release.

As frustrating as it is, I continue to play the 5 challenges on the iPad every day and hope I am able to do so using the iPhone again at some point in the future.
  5. Uxorial Win User

Xbox chat support

Hi, Sorry to hear you are having an issue with Party Chat.

Here is a troubleshooting guide that may help with that
    http://xbx.lv/1d3minN
    My problem is that Battlefront 2 crash when i start single player or multiplayer.

I have factory reset 2 times delete games and app.

Reinstalled game 6 times.

Nothing helps.

Irretating on this microsoft chat support that promised it would be opend when i come home from work.!
  6. FallPencil45538 Win User

Xbox app iOS

I have xbox app on my IOS but the Gold section doesn't appear and was gone. I tried resetting, signing in and out, reinstalling the app. Please help.
Thema:

1. I started a voice chat and my (ios) app crashed (i have deleted and reinstalled it) - Similar Threads - started voice chat

2. Forza Horizon 4 won't start up

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 won't start up: Hi, I've asked this before but I'm not getting any answers to my question, but only comments from people that have exactly the same issue: The game wont go past the launcher screen. Now, I've...
  3. TAKING TOO LONG TO START A GAME AND GETTING SAME ERROR CODE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TAKING TOO LONG TO START A GAME AND GETTING SAME ERROR CODE: Taking really long to start a game. Keep getting the same error code. XBOX 1S Anyone have any ideas? Thx 9106e7e1-0ae6-4114-ab02-f212bdc6fab9
  4. não consigo iniciar o forza horizon.[I can't start forza horizon.]

in XBoX on Windows
    não consigo iniciar o forza horizon.[I can't start forza horizon.]: por favor se alguém me poder ajudar instalei através do xbox game pass BETA e tenho windows 10. [Translation - please if anyone can help me i installed through the xbox game pass BETA and i have...
  5. Shadow of the Tomb Raider won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider won't start: Hi all, I have a new Xbox one s. I downloaded Shadow of the Tomb Raider. It was fine for a while. Now it won't start. It seems to think I'm not signed in or that I don't have the right to play. I...
  6. When starting the Talos Principle, I only see a black screen and the game can't be played (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    When starting the Talos Principle, I only see a black screen and the game can't be played (PC): I have xbox game pass on PC and I really want to play the Talos Principle but every time I start it I only see a black screen, no menu shows up, no sound, no graphics at all, just a black screen....
  7. Windows Game Bar Starts Muted and Doesn't Record All Computer Sounds

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Starts Muted and Doesn't Record All Computer Sounds: Hi there, Some game bar settings are being ignored and I'm not sure where to start. Firstly, my microphone is set to "turn on by default when I record" but ever time I start recording, my mic is...
  8. Xbox one has this start up screen any fix guys sometimes it dont even show this screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one has this start up screen any fix guys sometimes it dont even show this screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/Inzumi [link] [comments]
  9. Kinect voice and start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect voice and start up: Every since the update 99% of the time my Xbox One will not turn on now with voice, if it does on that 1% it delays a long time before turning on. It will not connect to the internet still if my...
  10. Problems Starting Console With Voice And Controller Still After Update April 14, 2014

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems Starting Console With Voice And Controller Still After Update April 14, 2014: I'm having a problem where every third or forth time when I turn on my xbox one via voice or use my controller it turns on for a second and turns on my TV but then shuts off right after. My power...