I still have my intitial 1250 tokens...what should I buy with them

Discus and support I still have my intitial 1250 tokens...what should I buy with them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's a shame I couldn't redeem them for any DLC car or the new 5 car pack. I just keep forgetting about them or I'm just hording them away for a rainy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dwoop33, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest

It's a shame I couldn't redeem them for any DLC car or the new 5 car pack. I just keep forgetting about them or I'm just hording them away for a rainy day maybe.

:)

Dwoop33, Feb 19, 2014
  2. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest
    Forza 5 limted edition

I found my cars in the store, but you still have to buy them with either credits or tokens.

Epic Louie, Feb 19, 2014
  3. VIP Items? Where are they?

GT: Its Cardo 1987

Problem: I have day one + limited edition + vip pass. I wasnt granted 1250 tokens only 100. i now have 77.. but im sure a dev can see what i have spent. I have everything else but it only gave me 100 tokens. Thanks.

Its_cardo_1987, Feb 19, 2014
  4. I still have my intitial 1250 tokens...what should I buy with them

That many tokens could get you a pretty nice car I still have my intitial 1250 tokens...what should I buy with them ;), i wasted all of mine on upgrades.

Seriously Scott, Feb 20, 2014
  5. Seriously Scott Win User

That many tokens could get you a pretty nice car ;), i wasted all of mine on upgrades.
  6. Epic Louie Win User

Forza 5 limted edition

I found my cars in the store, but you still have to buy them with either credits or tokens.
  7. Its_cardo_1987 Win User

VIP Items? Where are they?

GT: Its Cardo 1987

Problem: I have day one + limited edition + vip pass. I wasnt granted 1250 tokens only 100. i now have 77.. but im sure a dev can see what i have spent. I have everything else but it only gave me 100 tokens. Thanks.
  8. GMDNP1 Win User

1250/1250 Club

I don't get it, what does 1250/1250 mean? thanks.
  9. EXBOBz Win User

The Xbox Live Rewards Support forum is dead.

Eviltedi I know how the system is meant to work, what I've been saying is that it doesn't. I have not been receiving the points I should have for months and have not been given any assistance. Even with the 1250 points I do have I've tried depositing them
    and it says my billing information is incorrect which it isn't.

Brandiesel1 yeah that's the case as far as I can tell. What *** me off is how they still advertise it, not even bothering to fix their broken system or provide anyone with assistance.
Thema:

1. I still have my intitial 1250 tokens...what should I buy with them - Similar Threads - still intitial 1250

2. Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app: I have been trying to Join the bleeding edge game all day today when I go to launch the Xbox insider hub app. and when I get to the home page of the app then when I go to go down to where it says...
  3. HDR still flaky after 13th September Alpha Skip Ahead update.

in XboX Insiders
    HDR still flaky after 13th September Alpha Skip Ahead update.: Having to do continual cold reboots to get my X to correctly recognise my 4k HDR TV. Not fortunate enough to be in the 50% with the new dash so not sure if it affects both versions but this is...
  4. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox still crashing on latest Alpha build

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox still crashing on latest Alpha build: Thought this was fixed but I guess not. In the middle of a Madden game and it just completely shut down submitted by /u/cbizzle14 [link] [comments]
  6. Do xbox gold cards still stack up to 36 months?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do xbox gold cards still stack up to 36 months?: I saw on a retail website that microsoft no longer allows stacking of these cards. I wanted to check to be sure? The exact quote was: "Please Note: The 'stacking' of Xbox Live subscriptions is...
  7. XB1S won't connect to XBL but still connected to the interent and some of streaming apps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1S won't connect to XBL but still connected to the interent and some of streaming apps...: ... such as YouTube and Prime Video still work for now at least. But I can't access Xbox Live, Mixer, the MS store, MS Movies and TV, and every time I hit the "connect to Xbox Live" button and...
  8. Controller sostitutivo ancora non consegnato [Translate] Replacement controller still not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller sostitutivo ancora non consegnato [Translate] Replacement controller still not...: Salve.Un mese fa spedii il mio controller rotto all'assistenza di xbox in Germania,Francoforte.Qualche giorno dopo mi arrivò l'email in cui mi dissero che mi stavano spedendo il controller...
  9. Still an issue with 5g internet, will work & suddenly drops for no reason other than being...

in XboX Insiders
    Still an issue with 5g internet, will work & suddenly drops for no reason other than being...: submitted by /u/TwiiSteDJoKeR7 [link] [comments]
  10. xbox app still doesent work

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app still doesent work: can someone help me ive tried everything but every time i get the parameter is incorrect or i dont have the permisions even though i do or i go onto the app and press sign in and nothing happens,...