I still have my intitial 1250 tokens...what should I buy with them

Discus and support I still have my intitial 1250 tokens...what should I buy with them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's a shame I couldn't redeem them for any DLC car or the new 5 car pack. I just keep forgetting about them or I'm just hording them away for a rainy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dwoop33, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest

It's a shame I couldn't redeem them for any DLC car or the new 5 car pack. I just keep forgetting about them or I'm just hording them away for a rainy day maybe.

:)

Dwoop33, Feb 19, 2014
  2. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest
    Forza 5 limted edition

I found my cars in the store, but you still have to buy them with either credits or tokens.

Epic Louie, Feb 19, 2014
  3. VIP Items? Where are they?

GT: Its Cardo 1987

Problem: I have day one + limited edition + vip pass. I wasnt granted 1250 tokens only 100. i now have 77.. but im sure a dev can see what i have spent. I have everything else but it only gave me 100 tokens. Thanks.

Its_cardo_1987, Feb 19, 2014
  4. I still have my intitial 1250 tokens...what should I buy with them

That many tokens could get you a pretty nice car I still have my intitial 1250 tokens...what should I buy with them ;), i wasted all of mine on upgrades.

Seriously Scott, Feb 20, 2014
  5. Seriously Scott Win User

That many tokens could get you a pretty nice car ;), i wasted all of mine on upgrades.
  6. Epic Louie Win User

Forza 5 limted edition

I found my cars in the store, but you still have to buy them with either credits or tokens.
  7. Its_cardo_1987 Win User

VIP Items? Where are they?

GT: Its Cardo 1987

Problem: I have day one + limited edition + vip pass. I wasnt granted 1250 tokens only 100. i now have 77.. but im sure a dev can see what i have spent. I have everything else but it only gave me 100 tokens. Thanks.
  8. GMDNP1 Win User

1250/1250 Club

I don't get it, what does 1250/1250 mean? thanks.
  9. EXBOBz Win User

The Xbox Live Rewards Support forum is dead.

Eviltedi I know how the system is meant to work, what I've been saying is that it doesn't. I have not been receiving the points I should have for months and have not been given any assistance. Even with the 1250 points I do have I've tried depositing them
    and it says my billing information is incorrect which it isn't.

Brandiesel1 yeah that's the case as far as I can tell. What *** me off is how they still advertise it, not even bothering to fix their broken system or provide anyone with assistance.
Thema:

1. I still have my intitial 1250 tokens...what should I buy with them - Similar Threads - still intitial 1250

2. I bought a new Xbox one x can I still switch my alpha skip ahead over to that

in XboX Insiders
    I bought a new Xbox one x can I still switch my alpha skip ahead over to that: Just wondering if I bought a new Xbox one x can I still merge my alpha skip ahead over to that Xbox just under my Xbox live progile? submitted by /u/Insane-Rebel [link] [comments]
  3. Case review overturned but i am still banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Case review overturned but i am still banned: Long story short the enformemt team suspened me from showing my first an last name to the public because it was “offensive” the display name was “use code HJ” an they ban me from displaying to...
  4. Still haven't recieved my holiday codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't recieved my holiday codes: I bought the 3 month xbox game pass ultimate with the holiday Spotify premium, discord and EA access promotion on the 29th of November. I only received the ea access code and I'm still waiting on...
  5. External HDD still power cycling while console is in instant-on. We're going close to two...

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD still power cycling while console is in instant-on. We're going close to two...: Put my console back to instant-on to see if this has been silently addressed, but unfortunately, nope. I've posted this one to death and honestly lost count of how many times I've reported it from...
  6. A game from Game Pass was uninstalled but the game files are still on my PC and I can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    A game from Game Pass was uninstalled but the game files are still on my PC and I can't...: Hi, so I was doing some storage cleaning when I noticed that inside the Game pass folder where it downloads it's games was a 60GB file for Metro Exodus, a game I haven't had installed in weeks....
  7. Have done everything but factory reset my Xbox 360 and still can't get starwars...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have done everything but factory reset my Xbox 360 and still can't get starwars...: Still can't get original starwars battlefront to launch after downloading from live gold for my Xbox 360 done everything but factory reset and it's getting upsetting...
  8. Xbox (Beta) not showing games after fresh Windows 10 install, but they're still installed.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) not showing games after fresh Windows 10 install, but they're still installed.: Title says it all. Is there a way to locate the game files? I can't open my WindowsApps folder because I don't have permission, but I know my games are on my HDD because they're still taking up...
  9. Im still experiencing an ongoing issue with my games I have installed not showing up where...

in XboX Insiders
    Im still experiencing an ongoing issue with my games I have installed not showing up where...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  10. Microphone Issues (New hardware, still not working)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone Issues (New hardware, still not working): Hey gang, I have been having issues with my Microsoft Headset, primarily with the microphone. I can hear those in my party no problem. The output is good. My microphone is not registering my...