I think I found BUG for "Buy as Gift" on Xbox Serie X

Discus and support I think I found BUG for "Buy as Gift" on Xbox Serie X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would like to buy some DLC as a gift on Xbox Console. The current ID that use doesn't have Game Pass Member. So the menu that show up will suggest... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/popness23, Sep 4, 2021.

1. /u/popness23
    /u/popness23 Guest

I would like to buy some DLC as a gift on Xbox Console. The current ID that use doesn't have Game Pass Member. So the menu that show up will suggest for join Game Pass and "Buy as Gift" Menu need to move in "More" Group menu instead. Then I go to More menu and select "Buy as Gift" it won't show the window to select friends. (This is first part of video)

Then I try other game that show "Buy as Gift" icon normally, it can show window select friends. (This is last part of video)

You can see the details https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTneekSPsdM

PS. I try with full shutdown on Xbox Series X but still bug. Then I think it is bug on Microsoft Store App on Xbox Console.

submitted by /u/popness23
    [link] [comments]

/u/popness23, Sep 4, 2021
  2. Defy Lightning Win User

I think i found a bug... :'(

Get a grip of yourself man!

Restart the mission and hope for the best.
  3. DeEw BoT Win User

I Think I Just Found A Bug...

Yeah you got a point...

Kind of like how blocks of Earth can float in mid air.

Micecraft Laws of Physics...
  4. Hemlach Win User

I also doubt it's a bug. My house is built half on snow & half on grass so it will be raining on one side and, at the same time, snowing on the other. It's just Minecraft logic.
  5. DeEw BoT Win User

Well actually my house sits in the middle of a giant lake! I made an island & long walk way & built my house on it.
  6. Def Oso Win User

Perhaps you built your house in a desert area. I notice when in sand it rarely rains there. Do not think it is a bug.
Thema:

1. I think I found BUG for "Buy as Gift" on Xbox Serie X - Similar Threads - found BUG Buy

2. I think i found a bug of sorts idk what to call it

in XboX Insiders
    I think i found a bug of sorts idk what to call it: Earlier today wanted to play sea of thieves again, when i had downloaded it and started playing i noticed i had lost all my progress and ofc tried finding a solution which i just couldn't. I did...
  3. So, I found another bug in Life is Strange Remastered has to do with the extra bottle you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So, I found another bug in Life is Strange Remastered has to do with the extra bottle you...: So, I found another bug in Life is Strange Remastered has to do with the extra bottle you can get in episode 2 causes a white box that starts in episode 3 Spoiler but after you do that junkyard...
  4. Bug found in Microsoft Solitaire TriPeaks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug found in Microsoft Solitaire TriPeaks: I have found a bug in Microsoft Solitaire. My ID there is . I am running Windows 10 Professional 64-bit. Retired Operating System Engineer Taught DOS 2.0 at Miss. Univ. for Women in the...
  5. I might have found strangest and most annoying bug in Xbox Series Consoles (about how home...

in XboX Insiders
    I might have found strangest and most annoying bug in Xbox Series Consoles (about how home...: Hi everyone, Since I bought my Xbox Series S I never be able to play my games offline and yes my console set as home xbox. When internet goes or if I choose go offline, I am always getting...
  6. found bug in assassin's creed valhalla bug or in game god that pick her up into the air and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    found bug in assassin's creed valhalla bug or in game god that pick her up into the air and...: I was on a snow mountain doing one of the mystery tasks, where you need to throw the guys boxes off the cliffside, I first encounter the game bug when I picked up the box before talking to the guy...
  7. How can i fix the "No compatible forza horizon 4 multiplayer servers found" bug?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i fix the "No compatible forza horizon 4 multiplayer servers found" bug?: I played for a month with xbox game pass and then bought the game and now online isn't working it just says "No compatible forza horizon 4 multiplayer servers found". [img] I've tried...
  8. found a bug on Xbox one with the keyboard

in XboX Insiders
    found a bug on Xbox one with the keyboard: there is a bug on the Xbox one. when you use a keyboard and start typing like for example a message to another player the letters dont register and the only thing that works is the escape button...
  9. I just found a bug on Microsoft Solitiare Collection - Classic Solitaire Klondike

in XBoX on Windows
    I just found a bug on Microsoft Solitiare Collection - Classic Solitaire Klondike: Hello, I just found a bug on Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire Klondike, when I played it at Grandmaster level. The bug appears that when drawing a card from Talon (waste), a...
  10. Found a new bug! Possibly? Missing volume option in guide when connected via Chatpad

in XboX Insiders
    Found a new bug! Possibly? Missing volume option in guide when connected via Chatpad: Hi Guys, Right I've just updated the firmware in both my controller and chat pad to see if I could solve the issue and although both needed an update it solved nothing except to rule the updates...