I think I got permanently banned from receiving game invites?

Discus and support I think I got permanently banned from receiving game invites? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So this is super bad. I try to join a game, but no matter the situation, I never ever receive invites from anyone. I think I got banned from receiving... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Radiant Sword X, Feb 25, 2020.

1. I think I got permanently banned from receiving game invites?

So this is super bad. I try to join a game, but no matter the situation, I never ever receive invites from anyone. I think I got banned from receiving invites. Nothing can be done about this.

:)

Radiant Sword X, Feb 25, 2020
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

I checked and no, not suspended. I am permanently banned from receiving game invites all without warnings or notifications.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Check the enforcement page if you think you are suspended.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

I Got permanent ban

The enforcement team are the only ones who deal with bans/suspensions are they cant be reached from the forums. The only way to reach the enforcement team is to file for a case review (if eligible) using the steps described here:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  5. ngocphi Win User

I got banned by some guy for no reason and I think it’s permanent

that would be because you were reported days or weeks ago and then the investigation finished and then you got the suspension

You can see the length at https://enforcement.xbox.com

And file for case review if applicable
  6. VenerableFour98 Win User

Permanently banned GT (XRiotEpidemicX)

You were banned for violating the Code of Conduct. Repeated violations of the Code of Conduct can lead to a permanent ban. There is no "set number" of how many suspensions you get until it becomes permanent.

Please note that the XBLPET do not browse the forums to address user grievances with bans/suspensions, and absolutely nobody here on the forums is able to help reverse your ban.
    Okay, but it makes no sense to ban someone that trash talks over someone that mods a game. I have never, once, modded my Gamerscore and never cheated and I received a permanent ban on my 3rd most recent offense? and when the XBLPET told me "several" offences,
    you would think multiple, not 2. So, what am I to do for this false ban? That's the way I feel about this because I never did anything severe or constantly getting "punished" to have received this permanent ban.
Thema:

1. I think I got permanently banned from receiving game invites? - Similar Threads - got permanently banned

2. My account Nu ThunderZ got permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account Nu ThunderZ got permanently banned: I got directed hear by Marie B from Microsoft. I am creating this post to try and get my account back, my account Nu ThunderZ has been permanently banned and I don't know why. My account got...
  3. i got permanent banned on my "Daseans" but it was my first time getting suspended/banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got permanent banned on my "Daseans" but it was my first time getting suspended/banned: i was permanently banned on my "Daseans" account even though it was my first time getting suspended/banned and i would like to discuss with someone on how i can get it back, i submitted a case...
  4. My account Nu ThunderZ got permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account Nu ThunderZ got permanently banned: I got directed hear by Marie B from Microsoft. I am creating this post to try and get my account back, my account Nu ThunderZ has been permanently banned and I don't know why. My account got...
  5. I Got permanent ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Got permanent ban: i am sorry for the actions i did and it wont happen again if i get unbanned and my account is ES Cloudy b96ef0ca-10d7-43d1-a14c-d4a398cd9257
  6. I got banned by some guy for no reason and I think it’s permanent

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned by some guy for no reason and I think it’s permanent: I was playing with my friends talking in a party and out of now where I can’t talk in the party and it says I’m banned from communication and I don’t know if it’s permanent....
  7. I got console banned, but I only got suspended not permanently banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got console banned, but I only got suspended not permanently banned.: I was console banned for no reason because I had a temporary ban that lasted until October 5. Then on October 11, I was console banned and there is no case or ban message on the enforcement...
  8. I got banned permanently suspension for communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned permanently suspension for communication: I got banned for saying the f-word to this kid so I got banned for 2 weeks. Then for no reason got banned permanently suspension. FOR NO REASON PLZZZ HELP ME!!! 9eaa4a11-105c-4174-b6ea-9730ce9a530a
  9. My friends got ban permanently on xbox one for cheat by other person !

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends got ban permanently on xbox one for cheat by other person !: Hi. Recently, I got permanently banned on my account. I didn't knew how it happened because I've did nothing wrong! It said that I got banned for cheating.. Im 100% legit! I've never cheated in my...
  10. I need help contacting the xbox enforcement team, i got a friends account permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help contacting the xbox enforcement team, i got a friends account permanently banned: Today me and my best friend got in a large argument so i decided it would be a good idea to go on their account, change all the information and than send myself a hate message. I reported all of...