i think i might have a problem

Discus and support i think i might have a problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i use a special password for all of my game accounts today when i went on them i was banned for hacking ( i think someone hacked my accounts and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by someone-who-, Jun 9, 2021.

1. someone-who-
    someone-who- Guest

so i use a special password for all of my game accounts today when i went on them i was banned for hacking ( i think someone hacked my accounts and then hacked on them ) unfortunate spacemen? BANNED first person shooter? BANNED among us? BANNED my online rhythm games? BAND

:)

someone-who-, Jun 9, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

3. brandiesel1 Win User

I think I might be hacked...

I didn't realise I was ninja'd by daft lol. After reading your response I laughed because I thought he meant someone was sending him a message saying " bye jack" hahaha
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Unlikely.

Sounds more like your connection to xbox live & you are being signed out a lot.

I'd check your connections if I was you.

Is your profile on anyone else's console?
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Are you able to sign into your account with your correct details? if so, I would change the password asap, you can never be too careful. Learn how to do that

here

Most likely what it is, is a DDoS attack which is not the same as a hack.
    This
    is what you need to do if that is the case.

Lastly, if you are getting those messages, report and block that user.
  6. SIGHTL3SS Win User

I think my xbox might have broke

The only way you will know is if you try.

So you put the paper clip in the wall socket? And then plugged in your Xbox? You probably shorted out the MOBO or power supply, so yea, you probably broke it. But who knows, you may have not done any damage.
Thema:

1. i think i might have a problem - Similar Threads - might problem

2. I think Quick Resume might cause issues with moving games to/from storage.

in XboX Insiders
    I think Quick Resume might cause issues with moving games to/from storage.: I have experienced a few issues with storage, but I think I see a particular pattern. My theory is that, if I have a game that is in "quick resume" state, and I try to move the game, the original...
  3. I might have found strangest and most annoying bug in Xbox Series Consoles (about how home...

in XboX Insiders
    I might have found strangest and most annoying bug in Xbox Series Consoles (about how home...: Hi everyone, Since I bought my Xbox Series S I never be able to play my games offline and yes my console set as home xbox. When internet goes or if I choose go offline, I am always getting...
  4. Ok I might have figured out my issue it’s the system I can’t play on 4K after update I had...

in XboX Insiders
    Ok I might have figured out my issue it’s the system I can’t play on 4K after update I had...: Please help submitted by /u/joedoe37 [link] [comments]
  5. I might have forgot my email pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    I might have forgot my email pls help: Alright so im hoping that its a different email for the gamertag igotdaherpez cuz if its my old one *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** there is nothing i can do to...
  6. A favor if you might

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A favor if you might: If you have come across this i hope you’re having a good day/night. I only came here to ask to borrow a spare elite controller from xbox offices. I am having trouble beating people using mouse and...
  7. Might be a problem on my end but my mouse doesnt work on microsoft edge.

in XboX Insiders
    Might be a problem on my end but my mouse doesnt work on microsoft edge.: submitted by /u/itsragingnight [link] [comments]
  8. xbox live is always having problems I might buy a PS5

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live is always having problems I might buy a PS5: xbox live is always having problems I might buy a PS5 if the xbox live and YouTube problems are not fix soon YouTube no one can upload from up studio no more when YouTube was red not white YouTube...
  9. Cannot renew gold, just says theres a problem at our end, waiting might help. This was ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot renew gold, just says theres a problem at our end, waiting might help. This was ...: title says it all people. Please can a computer Lord help me ! 1045a36e-c9be-4b84-9ae7-f9ec7d03aad3
  10. PROBLEM WITH XBOX LIVE - "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEM WITH XBOX LIVE - "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might ...: Hello. I'm an Xbox One owner and one week ago I bought a 12 M Xbox Gold Live card from a store. In the last week I have tried several times to enter my 25 char code, both on my Xbox One console...