I think it's crazy that someone can be permanently banned out of no where without a notice.

Discus and support I think it's crazy that someone can be permanently banned out of no where without a notice. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please tell me what you all think, any opinion counts in my book. I was permanently banned after a week or two of party chat with a couple of friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BLADDER MASTER, May 13, 2019.

1. I think it's crazy that someone can be permanently banned out of no where without a notice.

Please tell me what you all think, any opinion counts in my book.

I was permanently banned after a week or two of party chat with a couple of friends only. Of course before that week or 2 I had been suspended for like a month or whatever for trash talking so when I got out I just wasn't going to talk to people who weren't
    my friends. Then out of no where perma banned and wouldn't even let me dispute it. Like being punished twice for something but weeks later. Anyway I digress. I've made a new account and don't even need this one back, just wanting to hear about other peoples
    stories kinda like mine. Would've been nice at the time to dispute though, cause I probably would've been fine.

(I think it's been like 2 years now)

:)

BLADDER MASTER, May 13, 2019
Thema:

I think it's crazy that someone can be permanently banned out of no where without a notice.

1. I think it's crazy that someone can be permanently banned out of no where without a notice. - Similar Threads - crazy someone permanently

2. Xbox One controllers are stressing me out like crazy, someone please give me a simple...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controllers are stressing me out like crazy, someone please give me a simple...: So I had to buy a new Xbox controller because my first one was ok, it just kept looking up with one of the D-pads. For example, if I'm playing a game like Slime Rancher, my character would look...
  3. Crazy Grinding Noise Made by Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crazy Grinding Noise Made by Xbox One: Hello, and thank you for reading! Basically, the problem is my Xbox One (its not an X nor an S) has randomly started making this loud grinding noise. I’ve looked up my issue online and most...
  4. Crazy data use while on a cap

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crazy data use while on a cap: I'm on a fixed data volume due to services being over LTE and my Xbox One S is killing me for 5-40 gb per day. I've been in touch with an expert who recommended 'energy saver' mode to reduce the...
  5. Xbox One X Going Crazy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Going Crazy: Hello... I just turned my Xbox One X on and as soon as I try to do anything the system rapidly shifts to the right and takes me directly to the store. When I go left with the left stick the...
  6. it says my gold memb. is off but sometimes it let me play normal. its crazy whats wrong?? but ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    it says my gold memb. is off but sometimes it let me play normal. its crazy whats wrong?? but ...: it wont let me play because its supposely off gold memb...but sometimes it let pley games normal and wont accept my payment 6116e8c3-87ca-48d7-bfb2-fb725bc484d0
  7. Oral B ad is driving me crazy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oral B ad is driving me crazy: OK, I'll consider buying one! But really, please fix this ad so it doesn't close out the Solitaire Collection about 75% of the time. It's really annoying! BTW, if this is happening to you,...
  8. Need Help Copy c:\program files\windowsapps\ sod2's file to mobile disk, to end crazy ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help Copy c:\program files\windowsapps\ sod2's file to mobile disk, to end crazy ...: The reason I want to store to mobile disk --- because I feel desperate after buying the game for the installation's sake. : After 6 hours of download, and I open the game, immediately...
  9. it says my gold memb. is off but sometimes it let me play normal. its crazy whats wrong?? but ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    it says my gold memb. is off but sometimes it let me play normal. its crazy whats wrong?? but ...: it wont let me play because its supposely off gold memb...but sometimes it let pley games normal and wont accept my payment 6116e8c3-87ca-48d7-bfb2-fb725bc484d0
  10. I jUST Got Xbox Any Crazy Game??

in XBoX on Consoles
    I jUST Got Xbox Any Crazy Game??: WELL I have been a very big fan of Xbox game after playing PS for years i acquired the recent Xbox Gold, i want to know if any one have an idea of any interesting game to play. HN MEDIA | SHARING...