I think it's crazy that someone can be permanently banned out of no where without a notice.

Discus and support I think it's crazy that someone can be permanently banned out of no where without a notice. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please tell me what you all think, any opinion counts in my book. I was permanently banned after a week or two of party chat with a couple of friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BLADDER MASTER, May 13, 2019.

1. I think it's crazy that someone can be permanently banned out of no where without a notice.

Please tell me what you all think, any opinion counts in my book.

I was permanently banned after a week or two of party chat with a couple of friends only. Of course before that week or 2 I had been suspended for like a month or whatever for trash talking so when I got out I just wasn't going to talk to people who weren't
    my friends. Then out of no where perma banned and wouldn't even let me dispute it. Like being punished twice for something but weeks later. Anyway I digress. I've made a new account and don't even need this one back, just wanting to hear about other peoples
    stories kinda like mine. Would've been nice at the time to dispute though, cause I probably would've been fine.

(I think it's been like 2 years now)

:)

BLADDER MASTER, May 13, 2019
Thema:

I think it's crazy that someone can be permanently banned out of no where without a notice.

1. I think it's crazy that someone can be permanently banned out of no where without a notice. - Similar Threads - crazy someone permanently

2. Controller Problems? Am I going crazy?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller Problems? Am I going crazy?: long time xbox player, always had gold, and I used to love customising xbox controllers. I keep replacing my NEW controllers after a few months. I just don't understand, seems obvious they arn't...
  3. Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 is leaking my memory like crazy

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 is leaking my memory like crazy: I have joined the PC Game Pass beta and have downloaded everything necessary. However, whenever I go to download a game the "non-paged pool" of my memory just keeps increasing until my PC forces...
  4. Xbox Elite Controler is crazy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controler is crazy: Hello, I try to register my crazy controler to have the Microsoft Support, but it did'nt work so i'm here to have help to contact them. [Mod Removed Image - Personal Information] My controler...
  5. Mi consola esta como loca[My console is crazy]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi consola esta como loca[My console is crazy]: no se que le pasa a mi consola, tan solo entro a un juego y le desconecta de xbox live, hasta a veces me saca de mi cuenta y nadie mas la tiene, cuando entro a un grupo se me va el internet como...
  6. Xbox one going crazy?!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one going crazy?!!: So I've had my xbox one for probably almost 4 years and have never had this problem. It keeps turning on and off repeatedly back to back, I cant even access settings in my xbox because of how...
  7. Xbox One controllers are stressing me out like crazy, someone please give me a simple...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controllers are stressing me out like crazy, someone please give me a simple...: So I had to buy a new Xbox controller because my first one was ok, it just kept looking up with one of the D-pads. For example, if I'm playing a game like Slime Rancher, my character would look...
  8. Crazy Grinding Noise Made by Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crazy Grinding Noise Made by Xbox One: Hello, and thank you for reading! Basically, the problem is my Xbox One (its not an X nor an S) has randomly started making this loud grinding noise. I’ve looked up my issue online and most...
  9. Crazy data use while on a cap

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crazy data use while on a cap: I'm on a fixed data volume due to services being over LTE and my Xbox One S is killing me for 5-40 gb per day. I've been in touch with an expert who recommended 'energy saver' mode to reduce the...
  10. Xbox One X Going Crazy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Going Crazy: Hello... I just turned my Xbox One X on and as soon as I try to do anything the system rapidly shifts to the right and takes me directly to the store. When I go left with the left stick the...