I think Microsoft/4j studios needs to release the title updates

Discus and support I think Microsoft/4j studios needs to release the title updates in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just like the titles says i believe that they need to consider releasing the title updates for minecraft xbox 360 edition. I grew up playing the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BichPham1, May 17, 2022.

1. BichPham1
    BichPham1 Guest

Just like the titles says i believe that they need to consider releasing the title updates for minecraft xbox 360 edition. I grew up playing the versions of minecraft for the 360 and i would love to relive the same experiences i did when i was younger like so many people are able to do with not only java edition but many games out there today. Myself and many others i have talked to not only would love to see them release them to the public to play but also would be willing to pay for the experience to be able to replay any old title update we wanted. if you agree or if you have any tips or thoughts on how we could go about this feel free to comment.

:)

BichPham1, May 17, 2022
  2. Fs xAc130 Win User

TEkkit On Xbox 360

4J studios has posted on twitter that they are thinking about putting in texture pack DLC into the game right after the next title update.
  3. Nemesis971 Win User

minecraft xbox 360 new update 12 win is it

4. FrickMarketPark Win User

its no coming out for the xbox?

4j Studios tweeted recently that they haven't heard anything from Microsoft Certification Testing since they sent the update in for bug tests. This is a good sign it will come out soon because the would notify 4j Studios that they found a bug.
  5. DBurleson Win User

new update...new friends...

4J studios said they would release the change list when the update goes to MS cert....so where is the change list?
  6. NameMonkey Boy Win User

No Kinect Support

4J Studios confirmed Kinect support for MineCraft but they also confirmed that it won't be present on launch, and will be added in a title update within the next few mouths.
Thema:

1. I think Microsoft/4j studios needs to release the title updates - Similar Threads - Microsoft studios needs

2. Server Hosting Old Microsoft Studio Game

in XboX Insiders
    Server Hosting Old Microsoft Studio Game: My dad was a huge fan of chromehounds - an old xbox 360 game. Now im older and want to experience the game with him however due to lack of servers i cant. Could I host a server for an old...
  3. James Bond License - Microsoft Game Studios

in XboX Insiders
    James Bond License - Microsoft Game Studios: [removed] submitted by /u/EquivalentBus5260 [link] [comments]
  4. Connecting my Microsoft account to my Mojang Studios account

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting my Microsoft account to my Mojang Studios account: I've had minecraft on my computer since 2014, and I've just recently bought it for my PS4, which is linked to my Microsoft account. Is there a way to connect my Microsoft account to my Mojang...
  5. I HATE HOW MICROSOFT REMOVED Upload Studio FOR XBOX!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Mobile
    I HATE HOW MICROSOFT REMOVED Upload Studio FOR XBOX!!!!!!!!!: I am really disappointed that Microsoft thought it was ok to move Upload to Mobile, This is ridiculous and i hope oneday we will have Upload back on Xbox, Just Why Phones, Why put it on phones?...
  6. Microsoft says coronavirus outbreak won't delay development of Solitary as both studios...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft says coronavirus outbreak won't delay development of Solitary as both studios...: Employees are now working remotely, but boths studio said the October Solitary Warfare development prog wouldn't changed or either far delay development more 343 Industries & The Coalition, like...
  7. James Bond License - Microsoft Game Studios

in XboX Insiders
    James Bond License - Microsoft Game Studios: I've been an Xbox guy since the original Xbox came out. With that being said, it has been such a shame to see the Bond license languish between bouts of developer hell and simply becoming...
  8. Microsoft Looking to Recruit More for XBOX Games Studios

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Looking to Recruit More for XBOX Games Studios: [IMG] submitted by /u/GNOnline [link] [comments]
  9. Playground games/Microsoft studios please add a 1970 Monte carlo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playground games/Microsoft studios please add a 1970 Monte carlo: Can the forza horizon 4 team add a 1970 Monte Carlo to the game. The reason I ask this is because me and my dad had just got a 1970 Monte Carlo that has been in the family since the 80's. My dad...
  10. Microsoft Studios contará con varios juegos a la vez de Ninja Theory

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Studios contará con varios juegos a la vez de Ninja Theory: La compra de Ninja Theory por Microsoft Studios está dando sus frutos. Porque el estudio no está trabajando en uno, sino en varios proyectos simultáneamente. Hace unos días os comentamos que...