I think my 10 year old son got banned

Discus and support I think my 10 year old son got banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi peeps, It looks that my 10 year old son is banned in some way, cos he is not able to send text r voice chat. I saw on his XB One that there is a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ApricotPython99, Nov 2, 2017.

1. I think my 10 year old son got banned

Hi peeps,

It looks that my 10 year old son is banned in some way, cos he is not able to send text r voice chat.

I saw on his XB One that there is a mss that is saying due of behavior ..... bud i can not see how long or wat the exact problem is,

Can a mod or an Admin look in to it plss

Player name is HotChalice28154

Thx in advance

en sr for my bad English

:)

ApricotPython99, Nov 2, 2017
  2. My 10 year old son was banned!?

I never received an email unfortunately, just a proof of the notice when my son demonstrated an attempted sign in. I did speak with an xbox support rep who directed me step by step to removing my profile from all xbox devices , that would better secure
    my account and require more access to my email and stuff before an individual could sign in.

MeSsIaHsFiNeSt, Nov 2, 2017
  3. My 10 year old son was banned!?

it's just a few days. Have him go outside and play for a while.

BizarroMantis, Nov 2, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

An email was sent to the address linked to the account telling you why & how long for or you can check on the enforcement site
    here where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

The enforcement team don't use the forums so no one here can tell you anything i'm afraid.

Daft Badger, Nov 2, 2017
  5. Hi Daft,

The problem is that i dont use this E adress anymore for years now, i handed over my acount to him, also years ago, so hmmm dunno wat to do now,

gonna try en solve it then, i now he has to be punished if he did somthing wrong, bud omg wat a hard way to get some anwsers in my case.

Thx for your effort en your quick replie Daft

I think my 10 year old son got banned ;) Grzz

ApricotPython99, Nov 2, 2017
  6. Solved!

Thx again I think my 10 year old son got banned ;)

HotChalice28154, Nov 1, 2018
  7. HotChalice28154 Win User

An email was sent to the address linked to the account telling you why & how long for or you can check on the enforcement site

The enforcement team don't use the forums so no one here can tell you anything i'm afraid.

Hi Daft,

The problem is that i dont use this E adress anymore for years now, i handed over my acount to him, also years ago, so hmmm dunno wat to do now,

gonna try en solve it then, i now he has to be punished if he did somthing wrong, bud omg wat a hard way to get some anwsers in my case.

;) Grzz
    Solved!

Thx again ;)
  8. ApricotPython99 Win User

Hi Daft,

;) Grzz
  9. Daft Badger Win User

10. MeSsIaHsFiNeSt Win User

My 10 year old son was banned!?

I never received an email unfortunately, just a proof of the notice when my son demonstrated an attempted sign in. I did speak with an xbox support rep who directed me step by step to removing my profile from all xbox devices , that would better secure
    my account and require more access to my email and stuff before an individual could sign in.
  11. BizarroMantis Win User

My 10 year old son was banned!?

it's just a few days. Have him go outside and play for a while.
Thema:

1. I think my 10 year old son got banned - Similar Threads - old son got

2. Still no idea what done!! - 14 year old son marketplace theft!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still no idea what done!! - 14 year old son marketplace theft!!!: Hi, my 14 year old son has had his account permanently suspended from xbox live for marketplace theft. but neither of us know why and what has happened!! I raised an inquiry but again just told...
  3. COD WWII still appearing in my sons games even though I set age restriction to 9 years old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD WWII still appearing in my sons games even though I set age restriction to 9 years old: Hi. Sorry if this has been asked to death but I couldnt find an easy answer. I have set my son up as a family member and set age appropriate content to 9 on our Xbox one X. I thought that would...
  4. my 11yrs old son got took

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my 11yrs old son got took: my son was playing online with another gamer and that player some how took all the things he earned and purchased for the game i would like to know how this is possible and how it can be prevented...
  5. KEYACE274163658 SOLICITED MY SON FOR A **** KNOWING HE WAS 9 YEARS OLD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    KEYACE274163658 SOLICITED MY SON FOR A **** KNOWING HE WAS 9 YEARS OLD: We turned her in and blocked her. Called XBOX, we turned in every inappropriate comment and took screen shots. THIS IS ILLEGAL. She or He will most likely get a console ban. You are lucky I...
  6. Got overwatch for 8 year old son. Got the disc game, downloaded, still can't 'PLAY'? Please ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got overwatch for 8 year old son. Got the disc game, downloaded, still can't 'PLAY'? Please ...: Game downloaded (I think? took about 6 hours, last I saw it was at 76%, this morning it says it is done). But once I open the game it says 'downloading' and the progress says 0%? I can only play...
  7. Moved house and sons xbox has reset to old game name can't seem to get his current game name ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moved house and sons xbox has reset to old game name can't seem to get his current game name ...: hi we have moved and our sons xbox has reset itself for some reason. He has lost his current game name deadlywolf006 with his games and xbox live which is his way of staying in touch with old...
  8. Improper ban on my 8 year old sons account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Improper ban on my 8 year old sons account: This account, my 8 year old sons was improperly suspended for cheating. He does nothing but play Minecraft and he is a 8 year old who does not even know how to do anything related to cheating and...
  9. New XBOX X, how to maintain my old Xbox one S for my son and share games and Xbox Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    New XBOX X, how to maintain my old Xbox one S for my son and share games and Xbox Gold: Hi, Tomorrow will arrive my new Xbox One X and actually at home I have a Xbox One S where i have my gamer tag and my Son has his. I want to give my actually Xbox "One S" to my Son and take the...
  10. My 9 year olds sons console got banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 9 year olds sons console got banned for no reason: i watch my 9 year son play minecraft for 1 hour a day by his self at night before i he goes to bed he doesnt play inless me and my wife watch him can and he got console banned i dont know what to...