i think my Kinect is messed up

Discus and support i think my Kinect is messed up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I play madden it audibles plays without any reason and I try to audible via Kinect and it wont do anything besides that it sends me home at any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ICEMAN 4986, Jan 20, 2014.

1. ICEMAN 4986
    ICEMAN 4986 Guest

when I play madden it audibles plays without any reason and I try to audible via Kinect and it wont do anything besides that it sends me home at any moment from any app

:)

ICEMAN 4986, Jan 20, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    my rep is messed up i think????

actually you got it reversed

The enforcement page doesnt have a live view of your rep

Only your console profile doed or Xbox app

That page is mostly to check what type of complaints are levied towards you

ngocphi, Jan 20, 2014
  3. my rep is messed up i think????

i think my Kinect is messed up [​IMG]

ive been grinding BF1 to try to get my rep up so that I can match in gears of war again and today I checked and it says my rep is "good player" but when I look at my account through my windows xbox app it still says I'm at avoid me still. I was wondering
    if the system only updated my profile every couple of days or what?

alpha kill 9879, Jan 20, 2014
  4. dopey360
    dopey360 Guest

A few things that helped me with a similar situation was shutting down the console by holding the power button on the console for about 10 seconds. Unplug everything from the back wait a few seconds plug everything in except the kinect. Turn console on>go
    to settings>kinect>then plug kinect in. After console detects kinect calibrate it again with your tv/surround audio adjusted to one of the loudest settings you will ever use.

dopey360, Feb 17, 2014
  5. dopey360 Win User

A few things that helped me with a similar situation was shutting down the console by holding the power button on the console for about 10 seconds. Unplug everything from the back wait a few seconds plug everything in except the kinect. Turn console on>go
    to settings>kinect>then plug kinect in. After console detects kinect calibrate it again with your tv/surround audio adjusted to one of the loudest settings you will ever use.
  6. BRAVO IIDBZII Win User

Xbox One Kinect Unplugged

mine doing the same thing. I think it's the new update that messing the kinect up.
  7. ngocphi Win User

my rep is messed up i think????

actually you got it reversed

The enforcement page doesnt have a live view of your rep

Only your console profile doed or Xbox app

That page is mostly to check what type of complaints are levied towards you
  8. blueamcat Win User

I think i messed up.

Oh bummer! Since you bought the code and used it from Amazon, I'm pretty sure they don't do refunds. You would have to check with their support though. Sorry man!
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

I think my controller is messed up not sure...

Have you tried a different controller?
Thema:

1. i think my Kinect is messed up - Similar Threads - Kinect messed

2. SRX1443368484ID - Redirect \ would like to use XBOX Kinect for medical purposes \...

in XBoX on Consoles
    SRX1443368484ID - Redirect \ would like to use XBOX Kinect for medical purposes \...: We used to contact with MS for authorization to use XBOX Kinect for medical purposes as shown as the title. Now, we cannot find any contact from MS website and find this forum to solve the problem...
  3. Kinect issue Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect issue Xbox one: Just lately the Kinect just doesn't switch on without me doing a hard reset, I have even changed my xbox settings to off instead of instant on and that's not fixed the issue. I have done a...
  4. Kinect Sports multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sports multiplayer: I want to play a three person game, but it only allows 2 players, is there any way to get this to work or can I only play as a two player? - The website will not allow me to delete this question,...
  5. Xbox 360 Kinect - Not starting up anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect - Not starting up anymore: Hi All, My Xbox 360 E Console came with a kinect senor which was working 100%. We played the Adventures game that came along and the sensor was working. Changed the game to another dancing game...
  6. Extending Xbox One Kinect Sensor Over USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extending Xbox One Kinect Sensor Over USB: Will this work?: Kinect Sensor -> Adapter to USB -> Active USB cable -> USB IN of Xbox ONE. I see a few adapters for sale that LOOK look like they will do this, my real question is: can I connect...
  7. Kinect Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Kinect Support?: I purchased a Kinect several years ago for my xbox one. I never used it much at all. Now I am trying to use it and it keeps telling me to connect my Kinect. The Kinect is plugged in. It also tells...
  8. Xbox 1S & 360 Kinect

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox 1S & 360 Kinect: Xbox 1S & 360 Kinect They are not comparatives. 9ad9c25f-73af-4b5f-9864-221178840ff5
  9. Kinect works fine for 10-20 mins then turns off, this update messed it up. (preview program) ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect works fine for 10-20 mins then turns off, this update messed it up. (preview program) ...: after installing the new preview update. The Kinect is working absolutely fine, after a while (10-20 minutes) it just turns off, all the lights go out, and I get the icon in the top right...
  10. Kinect is working but not responding and the settings page is messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect is working but not responding and the settings page is messed up: Today I played xbox as usual and noticed that my voice commands were not working for some random reason. After searching the web for an answer I was sent to the settings page but when I went there...