I think my xbox's Battery is dead but I don't know

Discus and support I think my xbox's Battery is dead but I don't know in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I turn on my xbox 360 after 2 or 3 seconds it instantly shuts off, how do I fix this? 61e9324b-fa59-4023-864b-3f5438e921ed Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FleeingHyperion, Jul 27, 2019.

1. I think my xbox's Battery is dead but I don't know

When I turn on my xbox 360 after 2 or 3 seconds it instantly shuts off, how do I fix this?

:)

FleeingHyperion, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

I think my xbox's Battery is dead but I don't know

1. I think my xbox's Battery is dead but I don't know - Similar Threads - xbox's Battery dead

2. Xbox play and charge kit wont charge, instead saying that battery is charged

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox play and charge kit wont charge, instead saying that battery is charged: Hello. I use this kit for like half a year and in one moment it stopped charging correctly. It starts charging and after a few minutes LED light becomes white and says that controller is charged....
  3. Xbox one Play and charge battery pack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Play and charge battery pack: Hi guys, we are having problems with our play and charge kit battery pack. It has stopped charging so we have to be constantly wired in. Now, the problem is that we bought it ages ago for a new...
  4. Battery for xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battery for xbox one controller: do you know if the battery turns addictive if i play without charging at the same time? e54238d3-8126-47c5-8705-31e90892d1d8
  5. Why is my Xbox One Controller Rechargeable Battery dieing quickly when my console is turned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One Controller Rechargeable Battery dieing quickly when my console is turned...: Why are my Rechargeable Batterys dieing if my console is turned off? There in red bars. 300fbfb0-9696-4e3e-b711-e0cd2219ab0d
  6. Xbox 360 wireless controller battery case

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless controller battery case: I would like to know where I may purchase an Xbox 360 wireless controller battery case. My original case had a battery that leaked slightly on one of the contacts. I have it working but would like...
  7. Xbox controller won't work and shuts off with new batteries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller won't work and shuts off with new batteries: So I got this prompt this morning and have tried turing my xbox on and off multiple times. When I do turn it on the controller tries to connect but wont and shuts itself off and won't turn back on...
  8. Xbox elite controller series 2 built in battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 built in battery: I agree with @Wolfie McG I would like to see some RL data on the battery life. cccc4e99-6c08-4bfa-bd8b-95ce77a00890
  9. xbox one controller play battery pack pc question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one controller play battery pack pc question: I was wondering if there was a way to get my controller to automatically re-sync to Bluetooth after recharging the battery play pack when I unplug the cable from my USB the light flashes like it's...
  10. Xbox Design Lab Pro Charging Stand Missing Battery Cover

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Pro Charging Stand Missing Battery Cover: So, I ordered two Design Lab Pro Charging Stands(one Oxide Red, the other Glacier Blue), with matching battery covers included for free. I just got them today, and neither of them have battery...