I think my xbox's Battery is dead but I don't know

Discus and support I think my xbox's Battery is dead but I don't know in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I turn on my xbox 360 after 2 or 3 seconds it instantly shuts off, how do I fix this? 61e9324b-fa59-4023-864b-3f5438e921ed Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FleeingHyperion, Jul 27, 2019.

1. I think my xbox's Battery is dead but I don't know

When I turn on my xbox 360 after 2 or 3 seconds it instantly shuts off, how do I fix this?

:)

FleeingHyperion, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Pain130798 Win User

to be honest, i think i is a hardware problem, you should take to a microsoft store so they can tell you what's the matter and if there is a solution for it
  3. FleeingHyperion Win User

Yes my lights are on but it still won't work
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

5. Angery water bird Win User

Actually, im having something similar happen to me on Xbox One. Recently, ive been unable to properly start any games, as the console itself shuts down completely when i try to load anything. Maybe its a power supply thing? Idk.
  6. BOS Nuka Knight Win User

Ok. If the light on your power supply is green (console on) or orange (console off) then that should be fine. Follow these instructions to see if it maybe your xbox itself. Xbox
    360 No Power Solution

Hoping for the best. 🤞
Thema:

1. I think my xbox's Battery is dead but I don't know - Similar Threads - xbox's Battery dead

2. Xbox Controller wont charge using the Charge Kit Battery Pack

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller wont charge using the Charge Kit Battery Pack: If I try to charge it the light on the cable goes orange for like 10 seconds as it should and then turns white even though the battery is still empty. The controller is working fine while plugged...
  3. Xbox rechargeable battery pack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox rechargeable battery pack: Recently (2 weeks ago) bought Microsoft Rechargeable Battery pack kit. Surprised now to see the battery no longer holds charge. Battery has been left charging when not in use and when put to use...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 - Defective Battery?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 - Defective Battery?: So I got the new Elite controller the day it came out, and I have had some serious disconnection problems the last week or so. Now the controller won't turn on, won't charge, won't do anything!...
  5. Xbox one Power Supply Brick Battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Power Supply Brick Battery: My power went down, where can i purchase an original battery....Gamestop sells used batteries, and Amazon sells generic ones....Help!!!! 4777956f-c28d-430c-84b5-fc60f8694e63
  6. I don't know how to charge my battery pack for my xbox 360 wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know how to charge my battery pack for my xbox 360 wireless controller: My controller is wireless and has a rechargeable battery pack but I don't know how to charge it. My console is almost 10 years old so I possibly could have lost the charge cord. I have the main...
  7. Аккумулятор геймпада Xbox One [Gamepad battery]

in XBoX on Windows
    Аккумулятор геймпада Xbox One [Gamepad battery]: При зарядке геймпада индикатор через 10 секунд вместо оранжевого цвета начинает светиться белым, при этом уровень заряда критический [Translation- When charging the controller, the indicator...
  8. Xbox Game Bar draining laptop's battery

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar draining laptop's battery: Hi, Recently, my laptops battery is draining mush faster than it used to. When I go to settings and see which apps are affecting the battery life I see that the Xbox game bar accounts for more...
  9. Xbox One batteries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One batteries: I'm using Duracell Duralock AA for my controllers. Should I have better batteries, like AA rechargeable's? Is the battery meter accurate with the Duracell Duralock? The reason I'm asking is my...
  10. THE BATTERY OF MY WIRELESS CONTROLLER FOR XBOX ONE DOESNT WORK

in XBoX on Consoles
    THE BATTERY OF MY WIRELESS CONTROLLER FOR XBOX ONE DOESNT WORK: Hi! I have a problem with my wireless controller, the battery of the controller runs out very fast I don't know why because in my other controller it last 1 day and with the other one it doesn't...