I think the pawnshop sold me a fake Xbox One, can you press the power button in or is it a...

Discus and support I think the pawnshop sold me a fake Xbox One, can you press the power button in or is it a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i recorded a video, it wont let me share but there is an xbox logo on here but its not a button. They actually had a sticker covering it up that says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KennethMoore5, May 2, 2020.

1. I think the pawnshop sold me a fake Xbox One, can you press the power button in or is it a...

i recorded a video, it wont let me share but there is an xbox logo on here but its not a button. They actually had a sticker covering it up that says 500GB. Im probably about to go hurt these people. Even if they take it back im going to dispute it with
    the bank. Either im stupid and dont know how to turn on an Xbox One (im a PS4 Guy) or im stupid and got scammed.

:)

KennethMoore5, May 2, 2020
  2. AdamYeti Win User

I think the pawnshop sold me a fake Xbox One, can you press the power button in or is it a digital one?

is it the original black xbox one, if so that has a touch sensitive button, if its the white one then your press that one in same for the x also.
    I just want to point out that I have an original white Xbox One and it has a touch-sensitive button, not a physical button.
  3. KennethMoore5 Win User

I think the pawnshop sold me a fake Xbox One, can you press the power button in or is it a digital one?

Dear kenneth,

Thanks for reaching us on the forum,

can you open the console by the home button on the controller ?
    No
  4. Exstate Win User

Dear kenneth,

Thanks for reaching us on the forum,

can you open the console by the home button on the controller ?
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

is it the original black xbox one, if so that has a touch sensitive button, if its the white one then your press that one in same for the x also.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Most second hand retailers will exchange the console if it is not working. I've bought games and consoles at my local pawn shop and they will exchange it if it's not working.
Thema:

I think the pawnshop sold me a fake Xbox One, can you press the power button in or is it a...

1. I think the pawnshop sold me a fake Xbox One, can you press the power button in or is it a... - Similar Threads - pawnshop sold fake

2. Xbox One motherboard is fried. If sold for parts, can anyone get my information from it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One motherboard is fried. If sold for parts, can anyone get my information from it?: Hello all, Recently my xbox one’s motherboard fried and i thought about just selling the xbox one for parts. If i do sell it, would the buyer be able to access my account information? Or is this...
  3. Sold Xbox 1 last year but purchased games in store now they dont show up under my profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sold Xbox 1 last year but purchased games in store now they dont show up under my profile: So i bought skyrim and Bioshock through whatever store Xbox 1 uses amd downloaded them directly onto my xbox. Today i purchased an Xbox S1t and when i logged into my Microsoft Account it stated i...
  4. Sold xbox- games included, factory restored!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sold xbox- games included, factory restored!: Just sold xbox one all digital, less than a month old, sold with games included but factory reset wiped them. Is there a way to download again using my account (payment method not stored) to...
  5. I sold my xbox one with Forza 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I sold my xbox one with Forza 4: Hi There I sold my xbox one recently after a full reset, with Forza 4 that it came with but the new owner is having a problem installing it. After a bit of investigation, it seems I must have...
  6. Problème pour acheter le ligne de 1 mois avec le solde du compte microsoft [Mod...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problème pour acheter le ligne de 1 mois avec le solde du compte microsoft [Mod...: J ai 3,09 euros sur mon compte microsoft, et je souhaite prendre le ligne de 1 mois a 1 euros, j ai donc assez d argent pour le prendre sauf que quand je veut le prendre je ne peut pas car je doit...
  7. Dud Xbox one x sold by GAME

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dud Xbox one x sold by GAME: Just bought a Xbox one X from Game today and it powers up but doesn't want to connect to any of the controllers including the one in the box. Can't find a manual in the box, and tried to search...
  8. Why is Gears of War 5 sold and marketed in South Africa?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Gears of War 5 sold and marketed in South Africa?: Hi there, Gears of War 5 is being sold and marketed in South Africa, however, there are no local servers, making the multiplayer (Huge aspect of the advertised product) unplayable, as the EU...
  9. Xbox 360 & Xbox One's memory sold to the consumer is incorrectly advertised. But here's a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 & Xbox One's memory sold to the consumer is incorrectly advertised. But here's a...: Xbox 360 & Xbox One's memory sold to the consumer is a lie. But here's a method to FIX it so it isn't being falsely advertised to the consumer. Look if the consumer is being told that they have...
  10. Was my Xbox one sold to someone else before me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was my Xbox one sold to someone else before me?: Hi, Following advice on here yesterday (thank you to all foryour advice), i registered my device with Microsoft so i could send it away for repair. See screenshot below. It says that it is under...