I think the server is down

Discus and support I think the server is down in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing, the game quit to the homero, the controller does not respond. When you restar the Xbox one stars a eternal loading screen. After that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KevinFontanez, Sep 26, 2019.

1. I think the server is down

I was playing, the game quit to the homero, the controller does not respond. When you restar the Xbox one stars a eternal loading screen. After that screen Turn black

:)

KevinFontanez, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Biggshow Win User

3. Simple OJ Win User

It is a console issue not the servers, hard reset your console and check the cables if they are put in all the way in or if there is issues with them.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi KevinFontanez,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. As our Ambassador has stated, this is likely more of a console issue rather than one with Xbox Live. Their suggestion of a power cycle is a great one as well to see if this alleviates the issue.

Should you try this and you're still getting the same results, I would further recommend trying the solutions available in our support article entitled Troubleshooting
    a blank TV screen or monitor while your Xbox One is on
    to see if they produce the desired results.

Give the solutions a try and let us know the outcome.

I hope that this helps you out!
  5. DankHustla420 Win User

Always try plugging in your controller as well if it isnt responding a hardwire set up auto connects it when it sometimes disconnects
  6. King 1AK Win User

GHTunes

yeah, I think the servers are down.
Thema:

1. I think the server is down - Similar Threads - server down

2. DID ea shut down fight night champion servers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    DID ea shut down fight night champion servers ?: I have xbox live and when I connect online it won't allow me to so I'm guessing it's gone for good 111fac97-802c-4dc2-a160-805c9dfcb01b
  3. Call of duty Modern warfare, game not loading , Xbox saying system server down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern warfare, game not loading , Xbox saying system server down?: I recently bought the new call of duty on friday and since then i have been unable to get on! The system server on the support says there is and error and will hopefully be online soon! Well its...
  4. After Xbox servers went down yesterday my Xbox’s can’t play online!

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Xbox servers went down yesterday my Xbox’s can’t play online!: I own 2 Xbox’s and on both of my consoles I have gold it even says I do in my games and apps. But when I try to open anything it tells me I don’t have gold it sends me to the screen to buy gold....
  5. Forza 6 servers down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 6 servers down?: The forza 6 servers have been down for several days now and we’ve seen nothing online as to why they’re down or when they’ll be back up. Does anyone have any info on this? thanks!...
  6. solitaire event server down - July 18 2019

in XBoX on Windows
    solitaire event server down - July 18 2019: I can access other solitaire games but the event server is not connecting. Had 19 of 20 done I finally had to give up trying to connect. What's happening? Rather frustrating. Does anyone at...
  7. R the servers down in nh

in XBoX Games and Apps
    R the servers down in nh: Server not connecting timing out 1c4861f8-ebf6-40fd-b2b3-9dc6daa17c1c
  8. XBox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9: Xbox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9 4c79edd8-dedc-44c4-974f-ee1df45900be
  9. Microsoft store servers down?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft store servers down?: Hey guys, does anyone know why I might not me able to access the store at all? I've constantly been met with a message that reads... Try that again Page could not be loaded. Please try again...
  10. Xbox servers down

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox servers down: What happens when servers go down and when there back on,all your game content has gone and your back at the start. a46dcc9a-b9b4-4baf-a103-9153337ed62d