I think the server is down

Discus and support I think the server is down in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing, the game quit to the homero, the controller does not respond. When you restar the Xbox one stars a eternal loading screen. After that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KevinFontanez, Sep 26, 2019.

1. I think the server is down

I was playing, the game quit to the homero, the controller does not respond. When you restar the Xbox one stars a eternal loading screen. After that screen Turn black

:)

KevinFontanez, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Biggshow Win User

3. Simple OJ Win User

It is a console issue not the servers, hard reset your console and check the cables if they are put in all the way in or if there is issues with them.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi KevinFontanez,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. As our Ambassador has stated, this is likely more of a console issue rather than one with Xbox Live. Their suggestion of a power cycle is a great one as well to see if this alleviates the issue.

Should you try this and you're still getting the same results, I would further recommend trying the solutions available in our support article entitled Troubleshooting
    a blank TV screen or monitor while your Xbox One is on
    to see if they produce the desired results.

Give the solutions a try and let us know the outcome.

I hope that this helps you out!
  5. DankHustla420 Win User

Always try plugging in your controller as well if it isnt responding a hardwire set up auto connects it when it sometimes disconnects
  6. King 1AK Win User

GHTunes

yeah, I think the servers are down.
Thema:

1. I think the server is down - Similar Threads - server down

2. Servers Page on Xbox one is completely blank with only a line down the middle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Servers Page on Xbox one is completely blank with only a line down the middle.: [img] I want to join a server but when I click RB over to the server page there is nothing, not even the “coming soon” that other people have seen. I can’t find anyone else who had this issue and...
  3. Are servers down ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are servers down ?: Hey guys, just wondering if anyone had any problems in the last hour trying to get online ? Randomly me & my roomate couldnt connect to online servers & in the middle of our matches we got booted,...
  4. Why did Neverwinter shut down its server in the middle of our game without notifying users...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Neverwinter shut down its server in the middle of our game without notifying users...: At approximately 2:40 P.M. Mountain Standard time, I was in the middle of playing a siege event on Neverwinter. We were almost done killing the boss, and the server immediately shut down and...
  5. Reminder for those new: (a lot of posts about servers down)

in XboX Insiders
    Reminder for those new: (a lot of posts about servers down): As Xbox Live failed twice this week, people have been asking about why they cannot play online. Remember, there are multiple ways to check if Xbox Live or a specific game's servers are down....
  6. Xbl servers down? Something is wrong, I can hear people in my party but it’s lagging and I...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbl servers down? Something is wrong, I can hear people in my party but it’s lagging and I...: . submitted by /u/Gp7759 [link] [comments]
  7. Servers down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Servers down?: Why can’t I see friends online or join Parties it’s acting like the servers are down again? Ive tried everything They’ve told me to do and nothing works. 97cd5fbf-c419-447c-af05-c7825b4a2854
  8. Servers down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Servers down: I played Forza Horizon 4 and almost all day there was a message saying I was not connected : troubles with the servers !!! Is it the same for you ? d4539cb2-f0ab-4757-825a-a712669cecc5
  9. server down for maintenance in age of empire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    server down for maintenance in age of empire: i am facing problem in age of empire castle seige, whenever i open the game in my Android phone. then, the game showed a pop up, there was written SERVER DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE this may arise from...
  10. Are the xCloud servers down because with any game I try to start it says failed go connect...

in XboX Insiders
    Are the xCloud servers down because with any game I try to start it says failed go connect...: submitted by /u/PixelDefiant [link] [comments]