I think the store ate my money

Discus and support I think the store ate my money in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought star wars the force unleashed 2 yesterday and installecd it, i went to play it but it said I didn't own the game, I uninstall it to try again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gabriel Name, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Gabriel Name
    Gabriel Name Guest

I bought star wars the force unleashed 2 yesterday and installecd it, i went to play it but it said I didn't own the game, I uninstall it to try again but I go there and it says I don't own the game but it still took my money which was 20 dollars I don't know what to do

:)

Gabriel Name, Apr 6, 2021
  2. zBLAZIN 420 Win User

it ate my money

its not in the history. and yes im in my region and when i go back to the game in the markeyplace its still 14.99
  3. ngocphi Win User

it ate my money

It would be in your download history

Quick and importing question

Does your account region match your actual region?
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

Microsoft ate my money(again)

5. HassanB Win User

Microsoft Beta ate my money!!!!

Hello,

Please visit this page here and take a look at your account balance, does it show up in points or currency?

If the balance is showing as currency then it means the following:

You're either on the Xbox Beta Dashboard, or you've downloaded your profile onto a console that has the beta update and it's converted your points to currency. You will
    only be able to purchase content from that console that you downloaded to that has the beta for the time being.

Microsoft Points retiring FAQ located here. If you have the Xbox Beta Dashboard
    then you should be able to access the beta forums here.
  6. i R Mr PuPPy v2 Win User

Microsoft ate my money(again)

Thema:

1. I think the store ate my money - Similar Threads - store ate money

2. Microsoft Store not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store not working: What do I do if my Xbox store whenever going to a tab says this "Something went wrong, Reload This Page" And on the bottom, it says "CV: ZeGgR7phRynDFOxZ5+w11B.52" Trying to reload just bring the...
  3. What is Minecraft Store Item 50?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Minecraft Store Item 50?: I bought my son an xbox today, linked it to my account as a parent and purchased/dowloaded the Minecraft Starter Pack. I set up Ask Parent for xbox purchases, then found a charge on my bank card...
  4. Store not working, no insider app anymore (omega version)

in XboX Insiders
    Store not working, no insider app anymore (omega version): [IMG] submitted by /u/auxua [link] [comments]
  5. Gifting Store Bought Items

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gifting Store Bought Items: Hello! So im having an issue with my xbox redeeming something. Im trying to redeem a gift that was sent to me and its saying i already own the product, which i do not. I would like to redeem this...
  6. What tf is wrong with microsoft and it's store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What tf is wrong with microsoft and it's store?: What it's wrong with them? Halo MCC just stopped working without doing anything, both Xbox PC app and Microsoft store are broken, and you download with less then you should, plus any tiny wrong...
  7. MS Store error (error code 0x00000193): Your request has been blocked. This could be due to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    MS Store error (error code 0x00000193): Your request has been blocked. This could be due to...: This mainly occurs when your Internet Service Provider is using a proxy server. In order to resolve this issue, you can simply change your MAC address (commonly MAC Spoofing) either by simply...
  8. Goldeneye should be at the xbox store

in XboX Insiders
    Goldeneye should be at the xbox store: [removed] submitted by /u/Retrardstupidbitch [link] [comments]
  9. error message : Your xbox name does not correspond to the store name

in XBoX on Windows
    error message : Your xbox name does not correspond to the store name: Hello microsoft flight simulator support, After about 7 or 8 contact yesterday, Your support finaly said that the problem of our installation come from the server windows where we download the...
  10. Re-sale games on Xbox store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re-sale games on Xbox store.: So I'm still wondering why we haven't gotten a feature yet to re-sale our games on the Microsoft store. for example, I'm looking at some games that have been remastered or remakes for the Xbox...