I this new?

Discus and support I this new? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/RagPlayz [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RagPlayz, Sep 25, 2019.

1. /u/RagPlayz
    /u/RagPlayz Guest

I this new?

/u/RagPlayz, Sep 25, 2019
  2. JD TheNutz Win User

I *** mean it this time

i think most people just want to be able to play, the truth is fifa 13 is very unstable and has been made for newbs , the FUT s poor and is a step down from FIFA 12, if pes teamed with a big developer like 2K games, they could beat EA
  3. FITSMAN PWR GRC Win User

I can't delete the club i create before months ago

I am not a newb.

And if you read my first post ALREADY did say i try to delete the club i am owner but everytime it bring me an error and can't delete it so......
  4. OriginalEyeball Win User

I did it! I did it! I did!! :-)

^^I can get you the vid if you want,only the last 1:50,It's pretty boring but i have it :p
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Vid or it didnt happen. :p
  6. OriginalEyeball Win User

Cheers ATOG!@Neutron,I tried your tactic and i came close,I always thought that when it came it would be Standoff with the AN.That lobby i was in was pretty perfect,I went on a 24 streak the game before but died to a tryhard,i was about to call it a day
    and play something else,when i noticed the only decent guy,left,So i thought i'd give it another shot,and it worked,most of the guys were terribad,only one or 2 half decent and i managed to out play their attacks and the noobs just kept coming!
Thema:

I this new?