I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the...

Discus and support I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On the night of Friday the 30th. I bought fallout 76 atoms thinking it would be compatible with my PC version of the game. It turns out I can't redeem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NoOffense_FR, Sep 2, 2019.

1. NoOffense_FR
    NoOffense_FR Guest

I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the...

On the night of Friday the 30th. I bought fallout 76 atoms thinking it would be compatible with my PC version of the game. It turns out I can't redeem them or anything on Bethesda.net so I would like to get my money back. I'm writing this probably an hour
    or so after I bought the atoms and I don't even have an Xbox live account attached to my profile. Can I please get a refund.

:)

NoOffense_FR, Sep 2, 2019
  2. NoOffense_FR Win User

I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the game. Can I get my money back?

Yess thank you! I sumbited a request with the same information I gave here thank you for the help.
  3. NoOffense_FR Win User

I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the game. Can I get my money back?

So it brings me back to my purchase history but the product (fallout 76 gamescon bundle) shows no option to refund. But I have no way of using the product.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Offense,

As there is nothing more that we can do on the forums. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion
    to talk to fellow gamers.

Make sure to follow up with any emails the refund team sends you.

That is the only way to get ahold of them.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. darkist1 Win User

Hi NoOffense,

The ambassadors are unable to provide refunds, just the correct means of getting your refunds.

You'd need to follow the correct Refund Policy in order to receive your refund for your atoms.

In order to buy atoms for the PC you'd need to use your account that the game is on.

and purchase the atoms through the Microsoft Store for Fallout Atoms

Your refund should be available under the same place you purchased the Atoms from in the first place. So the Xbox store.

You can use this option to request a refund
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Thema:

1. I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the... - Similar Threads - thought buy fallout

2. Your Thoughts on Game Remakes and Remasters.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your Thoughts on Game Remakes and Remasters.: I like them when they're done with really updated graphics and any dlc is included. If I have to rebuy dlc, or if it's not really a big improvement on graphics, I'll pass on it....
  3. ARK Genesis. Thoughts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ARK Genesis. Thoughts?: As we all know, Arks origin and purpose got revealed in the Extinction DLC and it makes sense that all these Arks exist with different animals and biomes, even fictional dinos and everything. With...
  4. Leaks Leading to Game Announcements... Thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Leaks Leading to Game Announcements... Thoughts?: I usually just ignore leaks because you can never know if the leaks are true 63c8a13e-7576-4917-aaa1-f15e448fda1e
  5. Thoughts on New Apex mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on New Apex mode: new modes whaaaat [Mod removed - Inappropriate] im loading that up right now!! 7d62120e-925d-4adf-8a09-82c38c4718de
  6. I cant recover my account onto my console. Any thoughts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant recover my account onto my console. Any thoughts?: For the past few days, my console has been real slow, and i couldnt sign into my account. So i removed it off my console, power cycled it, and removed the other accounts. When i tried to recover...
  7. Food for thought?

in XboX Insiders
    Food for thought?: I would like too see profile badges according to insider/preview tier considering this program has been running longer than the ones that currently do, we do more for the system it's self and the...
  8. Next gen controller, what are your thoughts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Next gen controller, what are your thoughts?: I like the controllers as they are, if I was going to do anything I would ask for more colour or pattern choices in the design lab. 385149cf-b4df-42b1-ae17-1c8db4ba47a9
  9. Thoughts on the new homescreen UI

in XboX Insiders
    Thoughts on the new homescreen UI: Personally I dont like it for the following reasons: 1. The new pages with the shop/mixer/GP/feed dont support a background image and the white ruins the synergy. 2. I read that this was made to...
  10. What's everyone's thoughts if Microsoft offered some sort of buy back program or digital...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What's everyone's thoughts if Microsoft offered some sort of buy back program or digital...: I'm sure people have pondered this idea before but wanting people's feedback if Microsoft was to offer some sort of buy back program for digital copy games. We all know that Gamestop does it for...