I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the...

Discus and support I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On the night of Friday the 30th. I bought fallout 76 atoms thinking it would be compatible with my PC version of the game. It turns out I can't redeem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NoOffense_FR, Sep 2, 2019.

1. NoOffense_FR
    NoOffense_FR Guest

I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the...

On the night of Friday the 30th. I bought fallout 76 atoms thinking it would be compatible with my PC version of the game. It turns out I can't redeem them or anything on Bethesda.net so I would like to get my money back. I'm writing this probably an hour
    or so after I bought the atoms and I don't even have an Xbox live account attached to my profile. Can I please get a refund.

:)

NoOffense_FR, Sep 2, 2019
  2. NoOffense_FR Win User

I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the game. Can I get my money back?

Yess thank you! I sumbited a request with the same information I gave here thank you for the help.
  3. NoOffense_FR Win User

I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the game. Can I get my money back?

So it brings me back to my purchase history but the product (fallout 76 gamescon bundle) shows no option to refund. But I have no way of using the product.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Offense,

As there is nothing more that we can do on the forums. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion
    to talk to fellow gamers.

Make sure to follow up with any emails the refund team sends you.

That is the only way to get ahold of them.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. darkist1 Win User

Hi NoOffense,

The ambassadors are unable to provide refunds, just the correct means of getting your refunds.

You'd need to follow the correct Refund Policy in order to receive your refund for your atoms.

In order to buy atoms for the PC you'd need to use your account that the game is on.

and purchase the atoms through the Microsoft Store for Fallout Atoms

Your refund should be available under the same place you purchased the Atoms from in the first place. So the Xbox store.

You can use this option to request a refund
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Thema:

1. I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the... - Similar Threads - thought buy fallout

2. Is there a way to fix this? I thought this was available in all regions

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to fix this? I thought this was available in all regions: [IMG] submitted by /u/KKKrispyFresh [link] [comments]
  3. Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?: First off, hello to my fellow Xbox Ambassadors. I've really appreciated the opportunity to join this positive and welcoming community! Yesterday, I was accepted to try out the preview for Project...
  4. Big changes to Xbox Game Pass Quests - Thoughts and discussions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Big changes to Xbox Game Pass Quests - Thoughts and discussions: Has everyone seen the new look Xbox Game Pass Quests? Appears to be live now. I can confirm I can see it in the Android Game Pass app. To sum up, there are loads more quests for you to earn...
  5. I rented a movie from our store here and left a review, i wan't to see what others thought,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I rented a movie from our store here and left a review, i wan't to see what others thought,...: Please look under subject, Im new to this, and this typing is a killer d9c2551b-a5cb-4bc7-8872-29a30e612935
  6. I'm already frustrated with my Xbox oneS.What I thought would be easy to use and fun is now...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm already frustrated with my Xbox oneS.What I thought would be easy to use and fun is now...: I'm totally new to XBox. Bought a new XBox oneS and can't figure it out. All I want to do my xbox oneS is play XBOX1game discs that came with my console bundle and/or game discs I buy locally Why...
  7. Elite series 2 poorly thought through

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite series 2 poorly thought through: So I have no clue who's going to see this. I hope to a god that I dont believe in that a dev sees this. I've looked all over the internet, xbox decided that when you connect via bluetooth, the...
  8. Thoughts on GTA 6 Rumors?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thoughts on GTA 6 Rumors?: That would be a huge mistake to make that exclusive to the ps5 0179fa26-c57f-407e-ab90-a1c4eebca014
  9. Xbox one S won't turn on even thought when I push the button and it lights up then lights off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S won't turn on even thought when I push the button and it lights up then lights off: Hello, I have been trying for the past hour to get my Xbox one s to turn on but I have been met with the same result. The console light will turn and after a second would turn off. I have tried...
  10. What's everyone's thoughts if Microsoft offered some sort of buy back program or digital...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What's everyone's thoughts if Microsoft offered some sort of buy back program or digital...: I'm sure people have pondered this idea before but wanting people's feedback if Microsoft was to offer some sort of buy back program for digital copy games. We all know that Gamestop does it for...