I tried to connect my xbox to Ikydz.

Discus and support I tried to connect my xbox to Ikydz. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; I tried to connect my xbox to Ikydz. I entered the IP address of the xbox but will not connect to either ikydz or router now?... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Thomas xzT, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Thomas xzT
    Thomas xzT Guest

I entered the IP address of the xbox but will not connect to either ikydz or router now?

:)

Thomas xzT, Mar 20, 2018
  2. TdRock127
    TdRock127 Guest
    Xbox Live Connection Error

I tried to log in to my Xbox Live profile, and it said I couldn't connect to Xbox Live. Under the message it said the numbers "80151909"

It's been like this for about a week. Anyone know how to resolve this issue?

P.S. I've tried connecting to one of my accounts that doesn't have Xbox Live Gold, and that didn't let me log in either.

TdRock127, Mar 20, 2018
  3. BuggyJosh
    BuggyJosh Guest
    Xbox one wifi, desperate for help

I've had my Xbox one for a little over a month and I just got home from vacation and I tried to play it but it reset my connection and now when I try to reconnect to my wifi the Xbox will shut off and reset itself every single time. I thought it was my power cord but I tried 6 different ones and I'm still having the same issue. I can play games offline but when trying to connect to the Internet and my wifi signal the Xbox will just shut off and turn back on with some weird Xbox starting screen

BuggyJosh, Mar 20, 2018
  4. Bscut 6 Win User

May 2011 Update Got You Down?

I have had the same issue with my xbox 360 slim. I tried everything, but I use a wireless connection and then i tried a wired connection to my modem and i'm fine.
  5. Fatmanskinnny Win User

Issue connecting to Xbox Live

Ok so I moved my profile onto a USB stoarge device and tried connecting, no luck, also tried to connect on 3 other xbox's, two of which use a wired connection to get on the net and 1 wireless and still no luck. Its actullay quite annoying because if my wireless
    is switched on my xbox, it tries to connect my profile to xbox live, then fails and logs me off my profile, Im at a loss on what to do.
  6. ResBoyIntl Win User

Xbox live won't connect all of a sudden.

My live is not connecting either, I tried resetting my modem/router, but that did not resolve. My xbox gets internet connection, just no Live connection..
  7. Samandjoni Win User

Connection to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

Wicked Phoenix, Yes I have tried that. So I tried it again. still the same results It connects to internet but not Xbox Live. and it seems to only be my xbox. I also own a PS3 and it still is connecting fine and its connecting through my WiFi. I can watch
    movies from Amazon videos through the xbox but its just not connecting to xbox live. I'm at my wits end. Help
  8. spookyhurst Win User

Can't connect to Burnout Paradise servers

Nope, I'm not having any other online troubles. I've tried playings other EA games, and I connect to the servers fine.

My modem is a Motorola SB6141, and my router is a Netgear WNDR4000. I've tried connecting my Xbox directly to the modem, but it didn't help.

I tried moving my profile to a USB drive. I then deleted my save file again, cleared the cache, and restarted my Xbox. I still couldn't connect to the Burnout servers.
Thema:

1. I tried to connect my xbox to Ikydz. - Similar Threads - tried connect Ikydz

2. Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it): Hi, I try to play Age of Empires (1 or 2, same problem) When I open the game, a window ask my credential for the Xbox live account. I enter it and when I click Ok. I always get back the same...
  3. you're not connect to internet, check your connection and try again.你还未连接到Internet,...

in XBoX on Windows
    you're not connect to internet, check your connection and try again.你还未连接到Internet,...: hello, everyone, I download xbox live game from Microsoft store, like horizon 4, quantum break and so one, when I open any xbox live game, and enter my account and password successfully, it said...
  4. Are the xCloud servers down because with any game I try to start it says failed go connect...

in XboX Insiders
    Are the xCloud servers down because with any game I try to start it says failed go connect...: submitted by /u/PixelDefiant [link] [comments]
  5. : Xbox live connection issue - constantly trying to connect.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox live connection issue - constantly trying to connect.: : Xbox live connection issue - constantly trying to connect. try clearing your alternate mac address -> settings-network settings-advanced-alternate mac-clear 5b90fa90-fd66-4250-9091-c3c8d43f7416
  6. This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only...

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only...: [IMG] submitted by /u/birby-birb [link] [comments]
  7. Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never...: Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never happened before????? 2217a490-7ffa-436b-82bb-7797329d50b3
  8. I try to connect to my Xbox for about 30 minutes with the Xbox app (beta) but if it does...

in XboX Insiders
    I try to connect to my Xbox for about 30 minutes with the Xbox app (beta) but if it does...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  9. 'Hardware Problem' message when I try to connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Hardware Problem' message when I try to connect to wifi: Last week in the midst of playing a game on my Xbox One, I got kicked off my WiFi and since then I haven't been able to get back on it. When I try try to run a test connection it tells me it's not...
  10. I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...: This is the message. Translated to english it says "We are sorry, an error has occured. Try again in xbox.com but still doesnt work [img] f9a52549-6e90-42d5-a0c0-2de5866d02f5