I tried to login on an xbox 1s using my xbox live info but it did not work, failed the password

Discus and support I tried to login on an xbox 1s using my xbox live info but it did not work, failed the password in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to login on an xbox 1s using my xbox live info but it did not work, failed the password 3 times; I know the info is correct as it took the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kjl1956, Oct 6, 2019.

1. kjl1956
    kjl1956 Guest

I tried to login on an xbox 1s using my xbox live info but it did not work, failed the password

3 times; I know the info is correct as it took the email with no issues.

:)

kjl1956, Oct 6, 2019
  2. ThorX360 Win User

3 times; I know the info is correct as it took the email with no issues.
    Hi,

are you sure that you typed the password in the right way?

Anyway...I suggest you follow these steps to recover/reset the account password:

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/lost-password-solution
  3. HollywoodBull Win User

have you used that email / acc in the past 1-2 years ? or perhaps wrong password or perhaps maybe capslock was on by mistake?
  4. kjl1956 Win User

Can you try to sign in on
    https://account.live.com/Proofs/Manage
    and are you able to sign in there?

Also, are you signing in to the actual Xbox One console, or are you trying to sign into a Xbox 360 backwards compatible game on your Xbox One?

As the backwards compatible games emulate a Xbox 360 console, you need to sign in there separately. And if you have Two Step Verification enabled (you can check that on the link above), make sure that you create an app password on that website and use that
    on the Xbox 360 game to sign in instead of your regular password.
    It is a new game call of duty modern warfare 2019.

I used my microsoft account-xbox live id to add my profile to the xbox 1s

profile, it refused to take the info; this was not in game.

The only thing different with my microsoft login is my username is different

from my microsoft account and my xbox live id, but my email is the same, as well

as my password.

I used the link https://account.live.com/Proofs/Manage

and had no issues getting a security code or logging in, account settings.
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi again,

so this sound like it is not a xbox error, or?? Do you can play any of you games at the concole of your relative?? If yes
    it is a INGAME ERROR or maybe so they want to ….. you to use your gamertag!?
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi kjl1956,

please give the password change a chance plus disconnect and reconnect your console's power cable:

Part ONE best to do with a Computer:

1. Go to your
      Microsoft account
      and sign in with your Microsoft account credentials.
    2. Select Security & password.
    3. Under Password, select Change your password. (AND TRY A SHORT ONE ABOUT 8-10 CHARS)
    Part TWO

1. Remove your account at the console
    2. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the
      Xbox
      button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    3. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 60 seconds. (Important: Be sure to wait - Some say 3 minutes)
    4. Plug the console power cable back in.
    5. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
    6. Readd your account with the new password
    Hope this helps
Thema:

1. I tried to login on an xbox 1s using my xbox live info but it did not work, failed the password - Similar Threads - tried login using

2. I have keep having this error when trying to login in to my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have keep having this error when trying to login in to my account.: It keeps saying It will not let me get past this point. Bad Request - Request Too Long HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long. 786a59d8-4634-433c-a7d4-e42b993cb899
  3. Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”: My 6 yr old son has been getting a green screen of death with Minecraft each time he attempts to sign in to his Microsoft Xbox Live account using valid Xbox live login credentials on his iPad...
  4. Getting an error message in a F2P MMO : "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting an error message in a F2P MMO : "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again...: I am trying to start Neverwinter Online on the Xbox One. My brother has the Xbox set to "home" xbox, and is sharing Live Gold. It has worked without problem until mid July, when I got the error...
  5. Anyone else have this error when trying to login through the companion app

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have this error when trying to login through the companion app: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheSmallMexican [link] [comments]
  6. try find an old way to find a login

in XBoX on Consoles
    try find an old way to find a login: I have got a problem I recently bought a new xbox and want to log into my old account I can remember the username but cant remember the log in info any help would be awesome...
  7. Can't login to xbox live try again in a few minutes or check the xbox live status. WOW.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to xbox live try again in a few minutes or check the xbox live status. WOW.: This was annoying me today it happened to me which my internet CRASHED then i reconnected then i got this error, i reconnected again didn't work i checked the xbox live status it was all fine and...
  8. My account says temparally suspended when I try to login

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account says temparally suspended when I try to login: It does not give me the option to use my phone number to unlock it e0881801-d9b7-444e-a39b-8dd74eeec34a
  9. Error code when trying to login 0xCFFFFF828. Anyone help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code when trying to login 0xCFFFFF828. Anyone help!: Got an error code when trying to log onto my Xbox one s 0xCFFFF828 please help a2efa6ce-379e-476a-b9c9-e10e806358c6
  10. error message when trying to login using skype

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error message when trying to login using skype: i have never been able to login to my xbox one skype app. i get the following message. To do this , change a setting. You can't use skype because of how your account is set up. This can be...