I tried to redeem a code for UFC 4 beta. Says the code was for 'lorem ipsum 1'.

Discus and support I tried to redeem a code for UFC 4 beta. Says the code was for 'lorem ipsum 1'. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the title says, I recieved my code, and when I redeemed it, it says the code was for Lorem ipsum 1. I thought this may be a code name for the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gannonroader, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Gannonroader
    Gannonroader Guest

As the title says, I recieved my code, and when I redeemed it, it says the code was for Lorem ipsum 1. I thought this may be a code name for the game or something? But when I accepted the 'transaction', I don't have the option to download any new game.

I tried to redeem a code for UFC 4 beta.  Says the code was for 'lorem ipsum 1'. [​IMG]

:)

Gannonroader, Jul 13, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. NRG GarfielD Win User

Can not redeem Xbox Code

This Code was for China Rising an Battlefield 4 Add On and I tried to redeem this Code on my Xbox but ut says: "This Code was invalid"
  3. RikAbdn Win User

Beta Free T-Shirt

Hi I tried to download my free avatar beta tshirt. I applied the code and it says it's been redeemed. Please help :)
  4. WeSCOPlaYa KaD Win User

Gears of War Remastered Beta Not Downloading.

xbox live status says gears of war 3 is having problems redeeming tokens, is it a code for gears 3 or gears 4 beta?
  5. AIexandar Win User

redeem code problem

If you already tried redeeming the code on your computer, but haven't tried redeeming it on the 360 console, try that.

Here's how you can redeem a code on your 360 console:

1. Press the Guide button on the controller.

2. Go to Games & Apps by scrolling left

3. Select Redeem Code.

4. When prompted, click Yes to confirm the redemption.
  6. Diver Gr Win User

Gears of War Remastered Beta Not Downloading.

I have redeem the code, it start to donwload beta pass a small download about 9-10 seconds and then nothing else. No gears of war multi, nothing in history nothing at all.

When trying to redeem the code again to see if it works it says that the code have already redeemed but no multi beta in my console.
Thema:

1. I tried to redeem a code for UFC 4 beta. Says the code was for 'lorem ipsum 1'. - Similar Threads - tried redeem code

2. Try redeem code but facing trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Try redeem code but facing trouble: Hi, i redeemed a code (brought on Gear war 4 and 4 parts free) and I putted it on my console Windows store. The redemption went successfully, but after this showing errors like "something...
  3. ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes: so gears of war 5 has a promotion with rockstar energy drinks where you can get weapon skins and supply drops and free xbox live and game pass trials. ive done all the steps necessary but when i...
  4. Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC: I’ve bought a new and sealed (physical) copy of Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360. It came with many different download codes and unfortunately two of them aren’t working. When I try to redeem...
  5. Status code 80122727 when trying to redeem Black Friday code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status code 80122727 when trying to redeem Black Friday code: Got a message from (I assume, at least it looked legit) Xbox Live that said I had until Dec 29 to redeem code for $10. When I try to redeem the code, I get the status code: 80122727 Anyone...
  6. a code was redeemed when i tried to use it

in XBoX Rewards
    a code was redeemed when i tried to use it: hello. on febuary 28th I got a 12 month Xbox game pass code from the FREEdom play-a-thon. when I went to add it to my account the day I go it. it said it was already redeemed can I get some help...
  7. Error while trying to redeem a code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error while trying to redeem a code: Hello, I have been trying to redeem my gold code and other such codes for the past week and a half, but everytime i select the redeem a code from the Xbox one store I get an error which reads:...
  8. Error trying to redeem a code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error trying to redeem a code: I'm getting this error 0x80070bfa when trying to redeem a gift card. First, it said the code was from another region but now this is what appears. Anyone? Help please!...
  9. Error trying to redeem a code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error trying to redeem a code: I'm getting this error 0x80070bfa when trying to redeem a gift card. First, it said the code was from another region but now this is what appears. Anyone? Help please!...
  10. Faill when i try redeem code for xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faill when i try redeem code for xbox: I just buy a code for redeem and when i try redeem it i get 2 fails. [img] [img] what i can do? b5859dae-2aae-4800-8bb2-00edb01d642d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Ufc 4 beta code