I tried to use Fortnite Cloud Gaming today, i tried many times. It kept saying “We are...

Discus and support I tried to use Fortnite Cloud Gaming today, i tried many times. It kept saying “We are... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whats happening? submitted by /u/SuliZayed [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SuliZayed, Aug 4, 2022.

1. /u/SuliZayed
    /u/SuliZayed Guest

I tried to use Fortnite Cloud Gaming today, i tried many times. It kept saying “We are...

/u/SuliZayed, Aug 4, 2022
  2. RfFv Win User

Midnight Drive Pack Not Claiming

I got the new midnight drive pack with the new xbox but I tried redeeming and it said error and I have tried so many times and once it worked but didn’t show in game and I tried again and it kept saying error can you please help me
  3. manchimp Win User

New update wiped out my hard drive

i tried many ways to recover off of the drive today...all unsuccessful. It looks like it will have to be reformatted and then I'll use the cloud for all game saves...this just sucks.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xcloud on Edge Browser (Xbox) not working.

Have you tried using cloud gaming without a mouse connected? I tried cloud gaming today and this didn't happened, so either it's region based or the hardware interfering with the cloud site
  5. XB1R HerculesTh Win User

I tried

Hi Flowery marmot5,

Please try this:

1. Hold down the power button on the front of your Xbox One console until it fully powers down, unplug the power cord, and wait 30 seconds. Please note the console must be fully powered down; the next steps will not work if the console is powered on from connected
    standby.

2. Plug the power cord back in.

3. PRESS the POWER Button then Hold down the Bind button (located on the side of the console next to the USB port) and the Eject button (located on the front of the console next to the optical disc slot), continue holding down Bind and Eject until you hear
    a second “power up” chime.

4. Then SELECT Reset this Xbox - This Troubleshooter takes the User to a page that allows them to select full reset or reset but keep content (this allows you to keep your installed games and settings!)

5. Then you can change the setting back the default.

Let us know if this works!
  6. SFreak Daniel Win User

Xenoverse compatibility pack issue

I'm having the same issue...

I am Gold, redownloaded it about 5 times today... Tried Installing the game on the console, tried copying everything to cloud, tried deleting EVERYTHING (except for the save data), redownload EVERYTHING again and it still doesn't work...
Thema:

1. I tried to use Fortnite Cloud Gaming today, i tried many times. It kept saying “We are... - Similar Threads - tried Fortnite Cloud

2. Error code when trying to play Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code when trying to play Fortnite: I keep getting the error code 0x87e50033 and I have done everything troubleshooting says to do and nothing has helped. Anyone know what else I can do or has someone had the same code?...
  3. Xbox Series X won’t load Fortnite after trying EVERYTHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X won’t load Fortnite after trying EVERYTHING: I’ve been trying for about a week to log into Fortnite after a small hiatus from the game. It went from stuck on the connecting screen to now stuck on the island animation at the start of the...
  4. Xbox one fortnite loads up when i try to start a game it takes me back out to the menu and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one fortnite loads up when i try to start a game it takes me back out to the menu and...: Xbox one fortnite loads up when i try to start a game it takes me back out to the menu and i need to load fortnite again over and over 2750baea-484a-4df0-ace5-2628a44f645d
  5. Fortnite stopped working when tried to redeem a code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite stopped working when tried to redeem a code: I purchased the fortnite crew which I was charged twice for through Microsoft I contacted you and epic games and was told to cancel subscription. Which I did. Over Christmas I purchased Fortnite...
  6. trying to play fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to play fortnite: it says my online privacy settings cant be changed and i dont even have a parent account 3344e755-2b50-44ae-97e5-a05d2cb830c3
  7. Fortnite took to long to start PLEASE TRY AGAIN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite took to long to start PLEASE TRY AGAIN: Does anyone know how to fix the for some reason fortnite took to long to start. 279a373e-f412-416f-bcea-c38f9707c487
  8. Fortnite V-Bucks Card Shows "Invalid Code" When I Try To Redeem It On Epic Games Site

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V-Bucks Card Shows "Invalid Code" When I Try To Redeem It On Epic Games Site: Can anyone help me? Bought a Fortnite V-Bucks card and I logged in to my Epic Games account to redeem it. When I entered the code, it says "Invalid Code". It also appears that the code I scratched...
  9. When I try to record the last 30 sec. game clip in fortnite the clip is frozen.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to record the last 30 sec. game clip in fortnite the clip is frozen.: So when I do the record last 30 second clip the clip is frozen and not showing the clip but the audio is playing through. Please help! thanks. 23ab629d-18a4-43b4-86bb-8c107e5a2548
  10. My Keyboard and mouse isn't working on my Xbox when I try to play Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Keyboard and mouse isn't working on my Xbox when I try to play Fortnite: Whenever I try to play on keyboard and mouse on my Xbox it doesn’t want to work f624183c-ffc7-452f-9fa4-cbb5cb526d31