I tried uploading a clip I got on PC to xbox live with Xbox Console Companion today.

Discus and support I tried uploading a clip I got on PC to xbox live with Xbox Console Companion today. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got an error saying it was removed, but the button to upload is still there. Is this a permanent change? I really hope not it was so convenient and I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AngryBear26, Sep 5, 2020.

1. I tried uploading a clip I got on PC to xbox live with Xbox Console Companion today.

I got an error saying it was removed, but the button to upload is still there. Is this a permanent change? I really hope not it was so convenient and I don’t understand why it would benefit anything to remove it.

submitted by /u/AngryBear26
    [link] [comments]

/u/AngryBear26, Sep 5, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

xbox clips

There is a couple of ways to transfer them to your PC.

1. Transfer them to the Onedrive on your Xbox one, then download them off there to edit on your PC.

2. Launch the Xbox Console Companion on Windows 10 PC. Select captures, and if they are already uploaded to Xbox Live, select Xbox Live, and download each clip to your computer, then you can use an editing suite of your choice.
  3. Real Dangerr Win User

Screenshots and Recordings

The best way to keep those clips is, install the Xbox app on your laptop or pc. Then on your console go to your captures and upload them to one drive and upload them to live. Then go to the Xbox app on pc or laptop click on the captures and scroll through
    what is live and download the clips to your pc or laptop in a file.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Error con Compañero de la consola xbox[Translation-Error with Xbox Console Companion]

Hi Erick,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues with clips on the companion app. Here is a guide for

edit and share clips on Windows 10

Note In March of 2020 the option to upload images and game clips from the Xbox Console Companion (Beta) app was permanently removed. You’ll need to upload images and game clips from the non-beta version of the Xbox Console Companion
    app.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  5. AlphaHannibal Win User

Can't upload clips on PC

I got some clips in Modern Warfare on my PC and tried to upload them to Xbox live, but every time I hit upload, it'd get to 98% then the whole Xbox app would close. Can anyone help?
    Are you seeing an error message? How long are you letting it wait once it stalls at 98%?
  6. maxen Win User

Cant view game clips on PC

Oh I got the impression it was with a specific clip you were having this issue. Yes, uploading 51 clips to then download them to the PC and upload to YouTube would take way too long.

Can you record a new game clip on the Xbox and see if that shows up on the PC's Xbox App?
Thema:

I tried uploading a clip I got on PC to xbox live with Xbox Console Companion today.

1. I tried uploading a clip I got on PC to xbox live with Xbox Console Companion today. - Similar Threads - tried uploading clip

2. Xbox console companion crashes when i try and upload my captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion crashes when i try and upload my captures: I've been trying to upload some clips i took with the Xbox game bar of Forza Horizion 4 with my friends, however while uploading the clips the Xbox console companion app crashes at 98%. Is there a...
  3. I tried to upload a custom image but this weird cryptic font came up and I don't know what...

in XboX Insiders
    I tried to upload a custom image but this weird cryptic font came up and I don't know what...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ICouldntFindAUsernam [link] [comments]
  4. "Sorry we can't upload your picture right now. Try again in a little while."

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Sorry we can't upload your picture right now. Try again in a little while.": I am trying to change my profile image with new upload but every time I got this error is there anything to upload my image? [img] 68e26d8b-5ce1-4520-90c8-6719ae834976
  5. im trying to upload a custom gamerpic, but it wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    im trying to upload a custom gamerpic, but it wont work: im trying to upload a custom gamerpic, but it wont work and it keeps saying "try again later". ive tried on 2 different devices, 1 a phone and 1 a chromebook, both wont work. i've had to deal with...
  6. Ive tried multiple ways to upload a picture of me as my Gamerpic and an error always pops up

in XBoX on Mobile
    Ive tried multiple ways to upload a picture of me as my Gamerpic and an error always pops up: Ive tried uploading a Gamerpic of me on pc and the xbox app and it says "Sorry, we cant upload the picture right now. Try again in a little while." and ive been trying for the past 2 days. And the...
  7. "Sorry we can't upload the picture right now. Try again in a little while" ERROR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we can't upload the picture right now. Try again in a little while" ERROR: This has been happening for weeks now and it's getting pretty annoying, to say the least. I've tried signing out and back in, I've tried deleting the app and re-downloading it, I've tried using...
  8. Xbox Win10 app crashes when I try to upload a video clip onto Xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Win10 app crashes when I try to upload a video clip onto Xbox live: I've tried to upload different clips, but I keep getting the same results: the upload gets to 97/98%, then stops and the Xbox App crashes, without even an error message. What is the problem? What...
  9. Can't load Upload clips when I try to delete them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load Upload clips when I try to delete them.: So I dont have enough space to record clips or take screenshots anymore. Whenever I try to delete them, the clips wont pull up or load, so I'm unable to delete them. Help?...
  10. Upload freezes when trying to enter "my clips" section.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload freezes when trying to enter "my clips" section.: so as it states. I can watch my recorded clips from the notifications menu and from my Smartglass via laptop or phone. however when I click on the app tile Upload, it will load the main menu but...